VP debate thread.

Great job VP Pence last night. Completely outclassed and out-debated Wille Brown's little whore.
I disagree

Pence should have attacked biden forcefully instead of trying to be polite and statesmanlike

That is not his style. That is Trump's style. Trump has two more debates to make Biden look like the moron we all know he is.

Remember, it wasn't until the last debate that Trump really kicked Crooked Hillary's fat ass.
Pence was soft and took too long to make his point - in my opinion.
Well think about it.... Everyone thought Harris was a woman, so you don't want to be seen bullying a woman. Pence should have come out swinging against that evil witch, but no he took the gentleman's route instead. It was the right thing to do overall, because it would have been a damned if you do or a damned if you don't situation anyways.
I thought pence was not sharp and crisp when making his points

but that was just my impression

maybe he was a hit with undecided voters for all I know

Pence violated at least one of the Ten Commandments:

“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.”

The Eighth Commandment condemns lying. Because God is regarded as the author of all truth, the Church believes that humans are obligated to honor the truth. The most obvious way to fulfill this commandment is not to lie.

Pence claimed to be a Christian First, seems he needs to go to confession.
so now you're on the pence lied kick. name one.

I thought pence was not sharp and crisp when making his points

but that was just my impression

maybe he was a hit with undecided voters for all I know
trump did him no favors from his debate. Pence seemed to be conscience of interrupting and not coming off like a bully to a woman. He was at least a gentleman, when harris was a pig.

She was destroyed on Fracking

Pence violated at least one of the Ten Commandments:

“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.”

The Eighth Commandment condemns lying. Because God is regarded as the author of all truth, the Church believes that humans are obligated to honor the truth. The most obvious way to fulfill this commandment is not to lie.

Pence claimed to be a Christian First, seems he needs to go to confession.
They all lie, but Pence interrupted Harris first, and continuing to interrupt her twice as often as she did him, and he even interrupted Page. Arguably that violated the second most important commandment o loving your neighbor as yourself. As an Xian Pence believes a man is more powerful than a woman. But Trump's hemmoraging the white women who elected him. I'd think his preparation would have better prepared him for facing an aggressive woman without the condescending male asshole penchant he exudes normally

He wasn't crazy, so that was a step up from Trump, but his job was to stem the loss of the swing voters. And in TV debates its the performance, not really the words.

LOL. she was terrible but hey, keep spinning

They all lie, but Pence interrupted Harris first, and continuing to interrupt her twice as often as she did him, and he even interrupted Page. Arguably that violated the second most important commandment o loving your neighbor as yourself. As an Xian Pence believes a man is more powerful than a woman. But Trump's hemmoraging the white women who elected him. I'd think his preparation would have better prepared him for facing an aggressive woman without the condescending male asshole penchant he exudes normally

He wasn't crazy, so that was a step up from Trump, but his job was to stem the loss of the swing voters. And in TV debates its the performance, not really the words.
pure bullshit. just is bullshit. the moderator didn't let him finish anything he attempted to say. every fking time. even in his two minutes. dude, take your fking lies and shove em. You truly have no integrity. What it must be like for you to be a dick your whole life huh?

Define what made America Great?
the constitution.
our fore fathers insight.
the American dream available to all
money you made was yours.

know answer, Why don't you want America to be great?

Fk dude, I want Venezuela to be great, I want cuba to be great.

I want fellow humans out from under dictatorist communists. The left have fked our planet, for thousands of years.

COTUS was and remains the law of the land, but the only place Justice is mentioned is in the Preamble. Trump supports law and order (so he says, but I digress), he forgot to mention Justice.
  • Equal rights, equal opportunity & equal justice are also missing from the body of the document, and in real life;
  • Our forefathers did not agree on everything;
  • LOL, the American Dream? See point above on equal rights, equal opportunity, equal justice;
  • Money??? The root of all evil.
You have no clue, do you? (not unexpected)

A vote to restore integrity and competence to our government would be the first step to restore our nation's place on the world stage, and for the White House to respect and seek to restore the values expressed in the Declaration of Independence and the Preamble to the Constitution.
Thats bombastic nonsense

Diplomatically trump can be rough as a cob, but at least he’s looking out for America.

which both our friends and enemies respect

Define the America he's looking out for?

I can tell you who & what it is not:
  • the middle classes
  • the working poor
  • those in poverty
  • immigrants
  • people of color
  • women
  • gays
  • lesbins
  • truth and justice.
  • ethics
  • and,
  • those who don't kiss his ass.

the constitution.
our fore fathers insight.
the American dream available to all
money you made was yours.

know answer, Why don't you want America to be great?

Fk dude, I want Venezuela to be great, I want cuba to be great.

I want fellow humans out from under dictatorist communists. The left have fked our planet, for thousands of years.

COTUS was and remains the law of the land, but the only place Justice is mentioned is in the Preamble. Trump supports law and order (so he says, but I digress), he forgot to mention Justice.
  • Equal rights, equal opportunity & equal justice are also missing from the body of the document, and in real life;
  • Our forefathers did not agree on everything;
  • LOL, the American Dream? See point above on equal rights, equal opportunity, equal justice;
  • Money??? The root of all evil.
You have no clue, do you? (not unexpected)
Son, you’re flailing badly

A vote to restore integrity and competence to our government would be the first step to restore our nation's place on the world stage, and for the White House to respect and seek to restore the values expressed in the Declaration of Independence and the Preamble to the Constitution.
Thats bombastic nonsense

Diplomatically trump can be rough as a cob, but at least he’s looking out for America.

• the middle classes
  • the working poor
  • those in poverty
  • immigrants
  • people of color
  • women
  • gays
  • lesbins
  • truth and justice.
  • ethics
  • and,
Son, still flailing

let me ask, who is the middle class?

why are you against school choice?

if you’re for middle class you should want it

trump wants it, but you said he’s not for the middle class? How can that be?

Last edited:
Thats bombastic nonsense

• the middle classes
  • the working poor
  • those in poverty
  • immigrants
  • people of color
  • women
  • gays
  • lesbins
  • truth and justice.
  • ethics
  • and,
Ahh the old he’s against immigrant lie. An illegal alien is not an immigrant.
by the way, most every legal immigrant is against illegals
Learn something

Ej08-fKU4AA5jOS

Whenever she is asked what their plan is on ANYTHING..............she has nothng but whining and crying about Trump

There ya go America, they have NO PLAN for America.
To be fair, both of them were dodging questions...

They will pack to court.

Pence is right.

There is a reason Kamala won't answer ...
Actually, its kinda smart that she didn't answer. Tactically that is.

Lets say she admits it, and then trump wins a second term, AND the repubs manage to keep the senate AND take the house, it would pretty much give trump a free pass to pack the courts himself.

By not saying anything, she doesn't piss off anyone, and keeps the ethics check on the repubs.

They will pack to court.

Pence is right.

It shows hypocrisy when the courts are being packed by Trump and the Senate.
Trump isn't packing the lower courts. Obama left something like 1500 vacancies which he himself COULD have filled but, for some reason, chose not to.

Trump is simply filling the vacancies, but not adding any new positions.

You're a damn liar, that was proved many posts before this ^^^ post. Damn Liars are the only thing Trump has, it is the sole bullet point on the GOP platform. Read any post by Trump Supporters, they include BIG LIES which are damn lies, half-truths, rumors, innuendos, racist, misogynist and hateful comments.
dude, my challenge is still active. name a lie!!! why can't you big mouth?

Post 707 above: " Your boy Biden was the only one contacted. He shit his pants at the thought of another debate where he couldn't control the questions. I look forward to yalls next conspiracy theories in 2021."

A lie posted by Cirxus

Rebutted here: Campaigns spar over future debates after Trump refuses to participate in virtual forum - The Boston Globe

Now answer my question:

American's of every ethnicity and of every background made America great, and a person's color had nothing to do with it.

What's your angle here ?

You trying to race bait maybe ??

These asshole Moon Bats cry racism every time you challenge them on anything. I just usually ignore that hate and ignorance.
I definitely ignore racism, because it is the ultimate low IQ.

They will pack to court.

Pence is right.

Lets say she admits it, and then trump wins a second term, AND the repubs manage to keep the senate AND take the house, it would pretty much give trump a free pass to pack the courts himself.

By not saying anything, she doesn't piss off anyone, and keeps the ethics check on the repubs.
Giving her way to much credit.

They will pack to court.

Pence is right.

Giving her way to much credit.
Maybe, but I'm just theorizing, it could have been a good move, regardless if that was her intent or not.

Forum List

Back