VP Kamala Harris is mentioning why she became a prosecutor -- sexual abuse of a friend.

Procrustes Stretched

"intuition and imagination and intelligence"
Dec 1, 2008
This is gonna be touchy. The prosecutor vs the convicted felon, sexual predator (some say rapist).

Will she go there? Go there? You all know what I am mentioning here.

She has just said "I accept your nomination..."

"Move past ... chart a new way forward. As Americans. "I promise to be a President for all Americans..."

Last edited:
"Donald Trump tried to throw away your vote." Mentions of what Trump did on Jan 6, his felony conviction, and his being found liable for sexual abuse.

She went there in a smart and classy way. Without personal insults and childish name calling. The stuff a Trump rally cheered him on to do.

"Donald Trump tried to throw away your vote." Mentions of what Trump did on Jan 6, his felony conviction, and his being found liable for sexual abuse.

She went there in a smart and classy way. Without personal insults and childish name calling. The stuff a Trump rally cheered him on to do.
yet she had bill clinton speak last night
Trump could have field day with this one

This is gonna be touchy. The prosecutor vs the convicted felon, sexual predator (some say rapist).

Will she go there? Go there? You all know what I am mentioning here.

She has just said "I accept your nomination..."

"Move past ... chart a new way forward. As Americans. "I promise to be a President for all Americans..."
Move past what? The admin she has been part of for four years? She’s going to start being a president for all Americans! Starting next year? She hasn’t been for all Americans before. But she’s going to get her act together in the next few months.

It’s hilarious watching her act as if she hasn’t been any part of the bidumb/some other bitch not me admin.

I can’t wait to visit the Whitehouse for my first time! It’s going to be an amazing new experience and we’re going to fix everything that old retard and some other chick fucked up!

Amazingly Harris is running against Biden.

I am genuinely impressed by how Democrats can watch the DNC and be so inspired by career politicians blowing smoke up their asses.

As attorney general of california Kamala Harris was extremely soft on pedophile crime committed by democrat homosexuals!!!!

Larry Brinkin got no jail time for having thousands of photos, hundreds of videos, of 2 year old black babies being sodomized by white men. With racist comments applauding the rape!

No jail time!

yet she had bill clinton speak last night
Trump could have field day with this one
With being nasty. Sure. But it's a broken record.

339320547_737716984719817_3831816098115610026_n.jpg

As attorney general of california Kamala Harris was extremely soft on pedophile crime committed by democrat homosexuals!!!!

Larry Brinkin got no jail time for having thousands of photos, hundreds of videos, of 2 year old black babies being sodomized by white men. With racist comments applauding the rape!

No jail time!
Dispute this:

I WILL BE A PRESIDENT WHO UNITES US AROUND OUR HIGHEST ASPIRATIONS. A PRESIDENT WHO LEADS AND LISTENS. WHO IS REALISTIC, PRACTICAL, AND HAS COMMON SENSE. [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE] AND ALWAYS FIGHTS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. FROM THE COURTHOUSE TO THE WHITE HOUSE, THAT HAS BEEN MY LIFE'S WORK. [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

AS A YOUNG COURTROOM PROSECUTOR IN OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA, I STOOD UP FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN AGAINST PREDATORS WHO ABUSED THEM. AS ATTORNEY GENERAL OF CALIFORNIA, I TOOK ON THE BIG BANKS. DELIVERED $20 BILLION FOR MIDDLE-CLASS FAMILIES WHO FACED FORECLOSURE, AND HELPED PASS A HOMEOWNER BILL OF RIGHTS, ONE OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND IN THE NATION. [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE] I STOOD UP FOR VETERANS AND STUDENTS BEING SCAMMED BY BIG FOR-PROFIT COLLEGES. FOR WORKERS WHO ARE BEING CHEATED OUT OF THEIR WAGES, THE WAGES THEY WERE DUE. FOR SENIORS FACING ELDER ABUSE. I FOUGHT AGAINST THE CARTELS WHO TRAFFIC IN GUNS AND DRUGS AND HUMAN BEINGS. THREATENING THE SECURITY OF OUR BORDER AND THE SAFETY OF OUR COMMUNITIES.

AND I WILL TELL YOU, THESE FIGHTS WERE NOT EASY, AND NEITHER WERE THE ELECTIONS THAT PUT ME IN THOSE OFFICES. WE WERE UNDERESTIMATED AT PRACTICALLY EVERY TURN. BUT WE NEVER GAVE UP. BECAUSE 2HE FUTURE IS ALWAYS WORTH FIGHTING FOR. [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE] AND THAT'S THE FIGHT WE ARE IN RIGHT NOW. A FIGHT FOR AMERICA'S FUTURE. [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

Dispute this:

AS A YOUNG COURTROOM PROSECUTOR IN OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA, I STOOD UP FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN AGAINST PREDATORS WHO ABUSED THEM.
okay, this is easy

Larry Brinkin an extreme racist democrat activist that got adoption of babies by homosexuals passed got convicted of having thousands of pics and videos of black babies sodomized by white men in which Brinkin commented, "look at that "n-word" baby get f#@$=&!"

Kamala Harris let him off with zero jail time.

Forum List

Back