W.H. fears sabotage by intelligence industrial complex

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-15_10-57-14.png

W.H. FEARS SABOTAGE BY INTELLIGENCE-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
Congressman says Flynn victim of political assassination

W.H. Fears Sabotage by Intelligence-Industrial Complex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Certainly cant blame them with all the lying, back stabbing traitors working on the inside and against thier own President. Hopefully he hunts them down and get them the hell out of there.

This has been going on long before Trump , a looong time.

View attachment 112489

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Certainly cant blame them with all the lying, back stabbing traitors working on the inside and against thier own President. Hopefully he hunts them down and get them the hell out of there.

Looks like a simple case of veteran, professional intelligence officials deeming Trump untrustworthy, like a whole battery of loose cannons

and I wouldn't be surprised if the Joint Chiefs gave Trump the White House CC number instead of the nuke codes

View attachment 112489

Looks like a simple case of veteran, professional intelligence officials deeming Trump untrustworthy, like a whole battery of loose cannons

and I wouldn't be surprised if the Joint Chiefs gave Trump the White House CC number instead of the nuke codes

I hope so.

View attachment 112489

And...even more Fake News. Is this a paid position?

View attachment 112489

I hope so.

I know that's right.

View attachment 112489

trump needs to treat it like the coup it is

View attachment 112489

Why don't you stay the fk away like you were doing , ..........a dumbass will always think real information is fake because they're too stupid to think anything else. Oh wait that is the whole problem dum fks can't think on their own.

View attachment 112489

Why don't you stay the fk away like you were doing , ..........a dumbass will always think real information is fake because they're too stupid to think anything else. Oh wait that is the whole problem dum fks can't think on their own.
So...I fail to see why I intimidate you so much. I asked a simple question....about you continuing to start threads with fake news links in the OP. One of the more logical reasons people do that is when they are paid shills.

View attachment 112489

FYI, King is a hypocrite (& an enabler of corrupt practices from what I have seen).

View attachment 112489

So...I fail to see why I intimidate you so much. I asked a simple question....about you continuing to start threads with fake news links in the OP. One of the more logical reasons people do that is when they are paid shills.
I doubt you intimidate anyone. Your just not worth the time to piss around with for most as you whine too much and are a little liar in so many areas.

View attachment 112489

Being a paid poster is one reason why someone would continually post fake news threads, but in his particular case, I suspect he is just a nut job that is so far off the deep end till he can't help himself.

View attachment 112489

stop reading infowars, you insane nutbar

View attachment 112489

stop reading infowars, you insane nutbar
Infowars is corny as fuck. Its just gossip magazine trash.

Forum List

Back