🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wacky Ann Coulter, who in 2015 predicted Trump will win, predicts a Trump loss in 2020

a trump loss of course would mean the end of america!

She didn't predict he would win the election, she merely predicted that he would be the Repub candidate.

Why is the opinion of a skinny little news commentator so important to the crazy angry left three freaking years before the election? Nothing else to talk about?

Sadly Ann is looking like she is on point again.
Then it will be back to those hand picked, corporate, cicada shells...gross.

Nothing Ann Adam's Apple Coulter says is worth listening to. She cares more about being controversial than she does about reality.

Nothing Ann Adam's Apple Coulter says is worth listening to. She cares more about being controversial than she does about reality.

"everything Trump does is so over the top, it just makes me want to set myself on fire!" - Crazy Coulter

God, Agree with mAnnie on this one but WTF is she whining about now?

She tweeted a few mean things about Donnie Drumpf and he immediately reversed course on the beloved wall and using the military and military funds to build, or at least guard it.

She owns him.

It will probably take a few years for the economy to implode from the tax cuts and the trade wars, so yeah, by 2020 the truth should have sunk in.
I like Nikki.

the last time people were fleeing the white house this much the british were setting it on fire

the last time people were fleeing the White House this much the British were setting it on fire
Dolley's Little Lapdog, Jemmy

That was the fault of the Constitutionazis' idol, James Madison. He had a nervous breakdown after that FUBAR and Monroe had to take over, even though he wasn't Vice President, which was another stupid COITUS idea that Madison had dreamed up. Monroe appointed the best generals and admirals and won the war.

Just because someone has different ideas than yours doesn’t make them controversial, it’s called first amendment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because someone has different ideas than yours doesn’t make them controversial, it’s called first amendment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you ever heard that bitch? She is controversial.

Forum List

Back