Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

Maybe you people should stop trying to piss all the right-wingers off, and fewer of them would go crazy, huh?

I've never understood this.... The left-wing goes out of it's way to attack and insult people... then whines and cries when they fight back.

Your fault dude. Stop being trash to people.
People should stop whining and crying when they get shot. Got it.

Maybe you people should stop trying to piss all the right-wingers off, and fewer of them would go crazy, huh?

Maybe the right should all attend anger management Andy

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u4.jpg

~S~

Officials took 4 guns from the Travis after he tried to enter the White House and gave them to his father who gave them back to Travis. :rolleyes:

Has anyone mentioned the unarmed Black guy who disarmed the shooter and caused the shooter to flee the scene. For once we get an oridinary Black hero who saved lives in the process and no one mentions it. Also it seems the victims were three Blacks and a Hispanic looking fellow. Trump's racist storm troopers are becoming more emboldened and increasingly dangerous ...

I've never understood this.... The left-wing goes out of it's way to attack and insult people... then whines and cries when they fight back.

You're just as crazy as the shooter...i hope the authorities have your crazy ass under surveillance.

You're just as crazy as the shooter...i hope the authorities have your crazy ass under surveillance.

Why? Because I stand up against left-wing fascism? lol... I doubt it.

Look, left-wingers to me, are more a joke. I find you guys funny. Normally when I read the stuff you nimrods say, I just laugh.

You don't need to worry about people like me. I will risk my life, to save yours from a criminal. I would that for anyone.

I'm just telling you like it is. These past years, since Obama got elected, and now Trump, you people on the left have been doing everything in your power to attack, insult, and provoke members of the ult-right. Now you act shocked when they go crazy?

How is this a surprise? You call half the nation deplorables. Then you act like a moron when some of them get mad? Do you not see the stupidity of your actions?

Again I'm harmless. Unless you try and break into my house, and then I'll get violent on you. But beyond that, I'm harmless. You don't need to worry about me bro.

Why? Because I stand up against left-wing fascism? lol... I doubt it.

Look, left-wingers to me, are more a joke. I find you guys funny. Normally when I read the stuff you nimrods say, I just laugh.

You don't need to worry about people like me. I will risk my life, to save yours from a criminal. I would that for anyone.

I'm just telling you like it is. These past years, since Obama got elected, and now Trump, you people on the left have been doing everything in your power to attack, insult, and provoke members of the ult-right. Now you act shocked when they go crazy?

How is this a surprise? You call half the nation deplorables. Then you act like a moron when some of them get mad? Do you not see the stupidity of your actions?

Again I'm harmless. Unless you try and break into my house, and then I'll get violent on you. But beyond that, I'm harmless. You don't need to worry about me bro.

How you manage to paint me some political stripe via simply posting news is downright disingenous

So, i need not defend what i did not say / claim here Andy

~S~

Seriously?

He was a psychotic, delusional, warped individual. He was probably a registered Democrat and part of the Mickey Mouse Club Too.

>>>>>>looks like the FBI had his #>>>

Reinking told agents he needed to see President Trump and defined himself as sovereign citizen who had a right to inspect the grounds, according to an arrest report by the Metropolitan Police Department in D.C. He was arrested on an unlawful entry charge after refusing to leave the area.

The FBI has said sovereign citizens "believe that even though they physically reside in this country, they are separate or 'sovereign' from the United States."

The agency has also defined sovereign citizens as "anti-government extremists who claim the federal government is operating outside its jurisdiction and they are therefore not bound by government authority—including the courts, taxing entities, motor vehicle departments, and even law enforcement

Sovereign citizen movement - Wikipedia
~S~

Seriously?

He was a psychotic, delusional, warped individual. He was probably a registered Democrat and part of the Mickey Mouse Club Too.

>>>>>>looks like the FBI had his #>>>

Reinking told agents he needed to see President Trump and defined himself as sovereign citizen who had a right to inspect the grounds, according to an arrest report by the Metropolitan Police Department in D.C. He was arrested on an unlawful entry charge after refusing to leave the area.

The FBI has said sovereign citizens "believe that even though they physically reside in this country, they are separate or 'sovereign' from the United States."

The agency has also defined sovereign citizens as "anti-government extremists who claim the federal government is operating outside its jurisdiction and they are therefore not bound by government authority—including the courts, taxing entities, motor vehicle departments, and even law enforcement

~S~

I know what he said. He also said that 30 people tried to hack into his phone. Taylor Swift was out to get him. The guy was severely mentally ill. He cannot be all truth telling when it is convenient.

If the 2nd amendment only pertains to a militia, why did the Supreme Court rule the DC handgun ban unconstitutional (and thus illegal) and cited the 2nd amendment as an individual right to keep and bear arms as the reason for their decision?

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

The only people who find the Second Amendment confusing or vague ...
Are those who are looking in it for the degree to which they have the ability to infringe upon the rights that shall not be infringed ... :thup:

Another day and another mass shooting. What happens regularly here is very rare where there is strong gun control.

At least four people were killed and several others were injured early Sunday when a gunman opened fire at a Waffle House in Nashville, Tenn., police said.

The alleged gunman, Travis Reinking, 29, began shooting at patrons around 3:25 a.m. Sunday at the Waffle House, located about 16 miles southeast of downtown Nashville, before fleeing the scene, Metro Nashville police said. Authorities had initially said Reinking was a person of interest, but later said he has been identified as a suspect.

"If you see a nude guy walking around this morning call the police department," Don Aaron of the Metro Police Department told WTVF.

A person at the restaurant had wrestled away the alleged shooter's rifle.

Waffle House shooting leaves 4 dead, several injured; gunman sought

And the 2 year old shot by her mother.

Mother accidentally shoots, kills 2-year-old daughter: Police

"A 2-year-old girl is dead after being shot in an apparent tragic accident late Friday at a Cleveland-area hotel."

Accidents happen always will
Accidents are always the fault of a person not the tool the person is using
Accidents happen a lot more than criminals are shot and killed. Over 500 are killed each year in accidents, only about 250 people killed in defense. And many of those are just murder without a witness...

Why do you think a person has to be killed in a self defense scenario?
How many people use a gun to stop a crime and never even fire it?

Finally! A rightwinger admits it’s white peoples’ fault that blacks shoot them. Thanks for the candid honesty.
thumbsup.gif

I don't carry and make it home every day. Stop being so scared.

Tell that to the dead at Waffle House.
And the shooter was armed because of our weak gun laws and stopped by somebody who wrestled the gun away. That would happen more often with less high capacity magazines.
he obtained them illegally, you little lying statist.
There is a reason his dad will mostly likely get charged for this.

Damn Mexicans, Muslims & Blacks MUST BE STOPPED! :rolleyes-41:

tennessee-shooting-suspect-travis-reinking-twitter_650x400_41524396973.jpg
Yes, a crazy white guy that would have killed far more people except a young black man wrested the gun away from him.

The gun jammed.....

What about all the crazy minorities in democrat controlled voting districts who have murdered the majority of 11,004 people...usually other minorities?

You don't care about those victims...right?
I care that liars with no sanity or conscience like you are, at present, preventing the control of the weapons that are used in most mass shootings.
Hey Goebbels.

Forum List

Back