Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

Well, they finally caught him, at least that is what they just reported on the news.

Better yet? He was taken alive.

I wonder if we're going to find out his motivation for shooting?
Finally! I'm glad he didn't hurt anyone else.
DbfFitEUwAEeqJ5.jpg
Yup! Trump did not praise the Black Man for stopping the shooter. Trump praised police who failed to stop other shooters & Texas Church AR-15 hero. But this time only Sarah thanked the Black Man.

Well.....26 people were murdered in Texas and the NRA instructor with his own AR-15 civilian rifle saved the other 26 from being murdered...there is a difference in the number of people killed and saved here.......

My guess is that White Culture and substandard White Family Values are implicated in this white cracker going on a murder spree... I also think white DNA may be to blame ...we need to research this ....

Well, they finally caught him, at least that is what they just reported on the news.

DbfFitEUwAEeqJ5.jpg
Yup! Trump did not praise the Black Man for stopping the shooter. Trump praised police who failed to stop other shooters & Texas Church AR-15 hero. But this time only Sarah thanked the Black Man.

Well.....26 people were murdered in Texas and the NRA instructor with his own AR-15 civilian rifle saved the other 26 from being murdered...there is a difference in the number of people killed and saved here.......
Tennessee Waffle House was nearly full & Hero James Shaw saved at least 26 lives & only let 4 get killed. Texas NRA dude let everyone get shot & 26 die!

How did the Police Manage Keep this White Man alive when they shoot UNARMED BLACKS EVERY DAY...White Privilege
Earl Stevens‏ @EarlSte55131055 1h1 hour ago
Replying to @RealMuckmaker
ARMED (WHITE BTW) CAPTURED ALIVE. EVERY BLACK AMERICAN AND THIS WHITE AMERICAN WANTS TO KNOW HOW POLICE ACCOMPLISHED NOT SHOOTING THIS KILLER ?

DbfV8UIXcAAfZYC.jpg

Maybe he didn't try shooting the cops.....maybe he simply gave up instead of resisting....goes a long way to keeping you alive...

DbfFitEUwAEeqJ5.jpg

Tennessee Waffle House was nearly full & Hero James Shaw saved at least 26 lives & only let 4 get killed. Texas NRA dude let everyone get shot & 26 die!

Really...? You are so fucking lame.... The Church shooting was already in progress and the NRA instructor only heard about it when his daughter came running in.... he still managed to get his AR-15 civilian rifle and a 30 round magazine and saved 26 people in that church as the shooter was walking around murdering the wounded, let alone any others he may have murdered after leaving the church.....

The Hero James Shaw was hiding in the bathroom when the attackers weapon jammed......I don't blame him for trying to hide, but the only reason he is alive is because the shooter didn't know how to clear a malfunction.....

You really need to work harder...and do some basic research...

he still managed to get his AR-15 civilian rifle and a 30 round magazine and saved 26 people in that church as the shooter was walking around murdering the wounded, let alone any others he may have murdered after leaving the church
And if the shooter was using a 1970's hunting rifle (clip),
...likely no more than 3 or 5 would have perished before he overtaken (by an unarmed parish member)
stfjpSKQdLjsZWT_eyonlXFBPrf7i3gbx8fDaXdTsB4l80m34KaAKfH2qa7fthTZG6s7qA=s106
KZSfvuLJ_l2t9Qx_3WLaDFzIqRFawC7O-sh2OrPBfrheQ6UU0fWVE8moV8x8cMxB_EeNeMw=s85

Last edited:
DbfFitEUwAEeqJ5.jpg

Really...? You are so fucking lame.... The Church shooting was already in progress and the NRA instructor only heard about it when his daughter came running in.... he still managed to get his AR-15 civilian rifle and a 30 round magazine and saved 26 people in that church as the shooter was walking around murdering the wounded, let alone any others he may have murdered after leaving the church.....

The Hero James Shaw was hiding in the bathroom when the attackers weapon jammed......I don't blame him for trying to hide, but the only reason he is alive is because the shooter didn't know how to clear a malfunction.....

You LIE! - The Texas NRA instructor did not have 30 rounds! He just grabbed a hand full of bullets & only shot 4 rounds. The shooter had shot everyone in the Church with his AR-15 & left it behind. He had left the church with only a handgun when the NRA dude shot him. So how did the NRA instructor save anyone???

Last edited:
Well now we know why blacks don't do mass shootings, they know there's real G's out there that might shoot, stab or fight back in their neighborhoods.

I bet this sheltered pussified white boy didn't expect big black homie to fuck him up in this white neighborhood.

(btw I did two years in state prison, and watching incoming young boys get put in their place was always fun!)

Hopefully he's captured alive so he can spend more time with the big homies. I hear he likes being naked...he'll have no problem getting drugs at least...hehehe

Keep your fantasies to yourself.

What's the fantasy?

A big homie fucked up white wannabe badboy.

White wannabe badboy gonna get housed with the real bad boys.

White wannabe badbuy gonna become a bitch.

Well now we know why blacks don't do mass shootings, they know there's real G's out there that might shoot, stab or fight back in their neighborhoods.

I bet this sheltered pussified white boy didn't expect big black homie to fuck him up in this white neighborhood.

(btw I did two years in state prison, and watching incoming young boys get put in their place was always fun!)

Hopefully he's captured alive so he can spend more time with the big homies. I hear he likes being naked...he'll have no problem getting drugs at least...hehehe

Keep your fantasies to yourself.

What's the fantasy?

A big homie fucked up white wannabe badboy.

White wannabe badboy gonna get housed with the real bad boys.

White wannabe badbuy gonna become a bitch.

Do you touch yourself thinking about it?

Maybe there is a less juvenile take on the news? Maybe a focus on the courage of the bystander who disarmed the nutjob?

You LIE! - The Texas NRA instructor did not have 30 rounds! He just grabbed a hand full of bullets & only shot 4 rounds. The shooter had shot everyone in the Church with AR-15 & was leaving with only a handgun when the NRA dude shot him. How did he save anyone?

Did you hear him interviewed? I did. He took a magazine with him and put rounds into it...

The shooter in Texas was wallking around executing the wounded....there were 26 wounded in that church when the NRA instructor with his personal AR-15 civilian rifle showed up at the front of the church yelling at the guy....here...read the survivor account....

'Be quiet! It's him!' Survivors say shooter walked pew by pew looking for people to shoot - CNN

As the massacre continued, Ramirez made eye contact with Annabelle Pomeroy -- the 14-year-old daughter of the church's pastor. She was crying for help, Ramirez told KSAT.
Realizing Annabelle might get shot, Ramirez motioned with his finger for her to stay quiet. It didn't work. Annabelle was killed.

The gunman eventually made his way to the back pew, where Brown's mother was hiding, "and started shooting the lady next to her multiple times," Brown said.

Brown's mother was certain she would be next, "and her life was about to end."

"Then somebody with a gun showed up at the front of the church (and) caught the shooter's attention," Brown said. "And he left, and that was the end of the ordeal."

the truth of the matter is all racists hide under the republican banner IF you're not one of them be proud that they're on your side I'm through with the subject

Even you're not dumb enough to not grasp that obviously you're not interested in any real discussion on the subject when you keep posting stupid crap like this.

Explains the low number of numbers on your paycheck, doesn't it?
I don't get or need a paycheck white trash

1) You're a dick

2) You've proven repeatedly you're obsessed with skin color, Grand Wizard

3) You're a dick

You LIE! - The Texas NRA instructor did not have 30 rounds! He just grabbed a hand full of bullets & only shot 4 rounds. The shooter had shot everyone in the Church with AR-15 & was leaving with only a handgun when the NRA dude shot him. How did he save anyone?

Did you hear him interviewed? I did. He took a magazine with him and put rounds into it...

The shooter in Texas was wallking around executing the wounded....there were 26 wounded in that church when the NRA instructor with his personal AR-15 civilian rifle showed up at the front of the church yelling at the guy....here...read the survivor account....

'Be quiet! It's him!' Survivors say shooter walked pew by pew looking for people to shoot - CNN

As the massacre continued, Ramirez made eye contact with Annabelle Pomeroy -- the 14-year-old daughter of the church's pastor. She was crying for help, Ramirez told KSAT.
Realizing Annabelle might get shot, Ramirez motioned with his finger for her to stay quiet. It didn't work. Annabelle was killed.

The gunman eventually made his way to the back pew, where Brown's mother was hiding, "and started shooting the lady next to her multiple times," Brown said.

Brown's mother was certain she would be next, "and her life was about to end."

"Then somebody with a gun showed up at the front of the church (and) caught the shooter's attention," Brown said. "And he left, and that was the end of the ordeal."
The NRA instructor had to go to back room to grab an empty rifle, empty mag & ~5 or 6 bullets. He took up a position outside behind a truck to wait for shooter to exit instead of attacking the shooter blasting away inside. Just further proof that guns don't prevent millions of attacks. It's very rare a person is armed when attacked. Had an attacker entered his home, the NRA dude would be dead before he found his gun & ammo.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back