Wagner Boss Prigozhin claims 38.000 kills in Ukraine war

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Prigozhin has reacted to "leaked documents". He claims that his PMC has killed 38.000 enemies since Wagner joined the war in Ukraine on March 19 2022. This would be over twice as many only at the hand of Wagner as the US allegedly suggests as total Ukrainian losses so far.

"Today I was going to a meeting just on the leaked American document, including with representatives of the Wagner PMC intelligence and analysts who are involved in the United States. We draw the following conclusions: this document is the last "Nanai-American warning". Leaked deliberately in order to ask certain questions. I think that those colleagues who participated in the meeting with me will give a more detailed breakdown in the near future.
Now about the dead and wounded. We entered combat on March 19, 2022. From the first day of hostilities to the present day, our estimate for the destroyed enemy (by units of the PMC "Wagner") is only a cargo of 200, that is, for those killed (irretrievable losses) - 38 thousand people. Of which 32 thousand people fall on Bakhmut, Soledar and the surrounding area during the blocking of Bakhmut."

Forum List

Back