Wait. So the cocaine was OUTSIDE the White House?

The cocaine found near the White house found outside of the White House, where guests put their belongings before entering.

Initially I was very excited about this news because I wanted to sock it to the liberals, but now my erection is gone because there wasn't even cocaine inside the White House.

“The substance was found near where guests are asked to leave their cell phones before proceeding into the West Wing. Those tours typically only occur on weekends.”

You'd want to "sock to the liberals" by says "we're small government conservatives, we believe that people should be able to do what they like without government interference, hence why we're stopping you taking drugs, don't want you to have a gay marriage, want to tell you where to cross the road....."

Once we dismiss the "random tourist theory", we can only surmise that the 500 suspects can be narrowed down to less than 50. Who ever that was, would be in severe, paranoid panic. They would be acting erratically, not sleeping, and anyone around them would have noticed a stark change in their demeanor, as they nervously watched the investigation taking place. It would be very easy to ferret out the person who brought in the coke. But now we are expected to swallow the lie and let the guilty person breath a sigh of relief ....because the case is now closed????????

The cocaine found near the White house found outside of the White House, where guests put their belongings before entering.

Initially I was very excited about this news because I wanted to sock it to the liberals, but now my erection is gone because there wasn't even cocaine inside the White House.

“The substance was found near where guests are asked to leave their cell phones before proceeding into the West Wing. Those tours typically only occur on weekends.”

Bullshit. It was found in the library most likely. But the fascists keep changing their story.

Leave it to an even dumber fascist, YOU, to post up their lies.

Hunter was at the white house for a week prior to the drugs being found... what you should ask yourself is why do democrat's have so little respect for the peoples house.... because if they don't have respect for our house they don't respect us either....
yeah. trumptards' respectful behaviour to government property, institutions, and adherence to traditions and basic decency is known to be stellar.

Point being it got INSIDE the WH....That doesn't happen unless you bypass security.

But nobody thought that Hunter's turds were going to bury themselves.
What this means, is the Secret Service, or whichever law enforcement unit is tasked with protecting the people in the White House are so inept, that someone was able to casually toss a bag of a toxic substane into the common area cubby. What if the next person decides to toss a a much more toxic poison in either dust, liquid, gel or vaporous form, or something like anthrax?

The cocaine was found in the vestibule of the White House in a container used to store electronic devices and just before they go through security. So it was technically in the White House as most secret service documents claim.

You'd want to "sock to the liberals" by says "we're small government conservatives, we believe that people should be able to do what they like without government interference, hence why we're stopping you taking drugs, don't want you to have a gay marriage, want to tell you where to cross the road....."
He is a sock, a liberal sock, probably, he is Biff Pondexter, same terrible swing at satire. He is an idiot. He fakes being a conservative anything.

Obviously it was a plot by Trump to frame Hunter, but the clever Democrats have avoided being arrested. The need to indict Trump for this, and probably Guiliani, too. Democrats would never break any laws; we know this because Merrick Garland and that dufus whats-its-name in NYC haven't indicted any.

yeah. trumptards' respectful behaviour to government property, institutions, and adherence to traditions and basic decency is known to be stellar.
Your excuse is “they do it too”! I used to ascribed to that theory as well and then II turned six, and realized how stupid that was.

Don't get much sillier than this.

The actual drug itself is quite puzzling. Apparently it was not just some "street drug" that is always "stepped on" or "cut". It was more inline with cocaine used in the medical industry. Perhaps this could have been investigated. Someone bought some pharmaceutical cocaine, and someone got it into the Whitehouse. To think that it was just some tourist is laughable.
I didn't see the toxicology report that contained a spectrograph indicating pharmaceutical grade cocaine content....can you post the link?

Your excuse is “they do it too”! I used to ascribed to that theory as well and then II turned six, and realized how stupid that was.
I am one to say that even if it was Hunter snorting cocaine....I do not care.....

I am against locking people up for simply using drugs....and obviously, you folks got such a hard-on for his story; not because of your "anti drug use" stance -- but because I am assume you expect Hunter to be sent to prison for it...

I personally believe Mike Lindell is smocking crack again, right now...but I don't want him in prison for it....I want him to get the help he needs

You never want to sock it to the liberals, being one yourself. Why the constant lies about who you are?

wqzskdyz-1342582123.jpg

If the cocaine wasn't Hunter's we would know whos it was by now....
Don't let them treat you like you are stupid... of course the cocaine belonged to the cocaine addict....
I’m actually surprised they didn’t force a staffer to take one for the team.

Forum List

Back