Wait. So the cocaine was OUTSIDE the White House?

I am one to say that even if it was Hunter snorting cocaine....I do not care.....

I am against locking people up for simply using drugs....and obviously, you folks got such a hard-on for his story; not because of your "anti drug use" stance -- but because I am assume you expect Hunter to be sent to prison for it...

I personally believe Mike Lindell is smocking crack again, right now...but I don't want him in prison for it....I want him to get the help he needs
I said nothing about any of what you posted, I was commenting on LK Elder's post.

The fact you make silly assumptions about me is comical. I really don't care about Hunter Biden at all, he is an addict and will always be an addict, my hope is he is getting the help he needs to keep him sober. I feel for addicts, it is a tough life for them.

Despite you claiming I want addicts locked up, again you are being stupid and wrong. I am for legalizing all drugs and then let pharmacies produce them so they are not as dangerous as buying them from your local drug dealer. We can then tax it, have pharmacies track their sale and then use the tax money to help addicts get help and on the road to recovery.

I have no opinion about Mike Lindell, I hope he is sober and stays sober.

I have a different opinion about drug dealers as they are enabling a problem and they need locked up to protect the addicts, legalizing drugs would help with that.

Any more stupid ASSumptions you want to make?

Perhaps.....

But if he is saying the same things right-wingers say in reality -- why is it a problem?

Because he doesn't really really believe it like you?
Why can't they just use one name instead of being a sock and hiding, pretty cowardly. I don't respect people that need to be socks because of their cowardice.

The cocaine found near the White house found outside of the White House, where guests put their belongings before entering.

Initially I was very excited about this news because I wanted to sock it to the liberals, but now my erection is gone because there wasn't even cocaine inside the White House.

“The substance was found near where guests are asked to leave their cell phones before proceeding into the West Wing. Those tours typically only occur on weekends.”
I will go out on a limb here. Is there a faint possibility that this stuff belonged to a member of public rather than a member of the Biden family ?

Just a faint possibility .

they started it, the expert liar queefs.

how about you leave your idiot-bubble and look up all the investigations and prosecutions you claim are missing.

expert.
:lmao:

It's funny listening to the stupid people get jealous. :p

Dumbfuck, the individual states had to prosecute cause the feds refused to do it.

Duh. Dumbass

I will go out on a limb here. Is there a faint possibility that this stuff belonged to a member of public rather than a member of the Biden family ?

Just a faint possibility .
No one seems to know, the vestibule where the drug was found was more of a VIP entrance not for visitors, I am sure the Secret Service knows who it is, but I would speculate on who it is, it could be anyone.

yeah. as i said, congratulations to that amazing accomplishment.

the next time you see me pointing out that a superfund site accuses central park of being dirty, shut your pie hole.

ok?
I don’t let stupid asses like yourself tell me what to do, thanks. At least being six puts me mentally ahead of you, by far.

Forum List

Back