Wait What? Fidel Castro Has Tortured, Murdered, Imprisoned Thousands. Why So Much Obama Love?...

Is it just me, or is anyone else a bit shocked by all the love & worship Obama is bestowing on Fidel Castro in Cuba? Looks like most of the MSM and Americans have forgotten the guy murdered and imprisoned thousands & thousands of innocent men and women. Should our President be expressing so much love and adoration?

I think the whole visit was disturbingly over-the-top. I don't mind a visit, but the worship & adoration was pretty appalling. At the end of the day, the man is a brutal Communist Dictator. I found our President's behavior to be embarrassing. He did a shameful disservice to all Cuban Americans whose friends and families were murdered & imprisoned by Castro. Anyone else feel this way?
It's Bernie that loves Castro, not Obama.

Nothing, it's a diversionary tactic. Criticizing Obama for anything is verboten. That's why he's known as The Fragile One.

Me ? I would like to see Obama along with our Past Administrations Political leadership facing charges at the Hague .... Oh sure I can criticize Obama plenty ...
The reason I put up those post as I explained to the apparently slow witted wing nut is that the thread takes a position that assumes some sort of US moral superiority over Cuba I am just proving to you all that such a view is delusional indeed...
So there is no denial that Cuba is under a brutal dictatorship and Obama has done nothing worthwhile in embracing it.
Cuba is not under a brutal dictatorship at all..those are delusions ...we do maintain both historically and currently ties to all sort of brutal dictatorships...
Oh, so you ARE denying historical reality? How long did you live there before escaping to the US, and why did you, if there was no brutal dictatorship?

But you denying that Castro was a killer is denial and naivete to the point of mental retardation
You make the claims but you cannot back it up...Castro has been targeted by the US for MURDER...we have attempted to assassinate the man...he has defended himself against that and against attempts to subvert the Government in Cuba through covert CIA action...at no time has Castro acted like our great friend Pinochet who went on a murder and torture spree against the supporters of the Democratically elected Government he overthrew with our help...Castro is praised by Mandela and is a hero in the Third world ...Castro is was a friend to Mother Teresa ...get real you make claims based on God knows what LOl Castro can go anywhere and no warrants are out for him...let Dick Cheney travel overseas....see if warrants for arrest are not issued...

Oh, so you ARE denying historical reality? How long did you live there before escaping to the US, and why did you, if there was no brutal dictatorship?
Here is the historical reality...the world does not condemn Cuba it condemns US the USA...let me show you the historical reality of the worlds Judgement

The annual vote in the United Nations General Assembly on the resolution which reads: “Necessity of ending the economic, commercial and financial embargo imposed by the United States of America against Cuba” was just held. This year set a new record for “yes” votes, with the addition of the Marshall Islands and Palau (heretofore each voting “no” or abstaining) and Micronesia (heretofore abstaining). All three countries had established diplomatic relations with Cuba earlier this year, which of course the United States had also done, but without any change in Washington’s vote. Here is how the vote has gone in the past (not including abstentions):
Year
Votes (Yes-No) No Votes
1992 59-2 US, Israel
1993 88-4 US, Israel, Albania, Paraguay
1994 101-2 US, Israel
1995 117-3 US, Israel, Uzbekistan
1996 138-3 US, Israel, Uzbekistan
1997 143-3 US, Israel, Uzbekistan
1998 157-2 US, Israel
1999 155-2 US, Israel
2000 167-3 US, Israel, Marshall Islands
2001 167-3 US, Israel, Marshall Islands
2002 173-3 US, Israel, Marshall Islands
2003 179-3 US, Israel, Marshall Islands
2004 179-4 US, Israel, Marshall Islands, Palau
2005 182-4 US, Israel, Marshall Islands, Palau
2006 183-4 US, Israel, Marshall Islands, Palau
2007 184-4 US, Israel, Marshall Islands, Palau
2008 185-3 US, Israel, Palau
2009 187-3 US, Israel, Palau
2010 187-2 US, Israel
2011 186-2 US, Israel
2012 188-3 US, Israel, Palau
2013 188-2 US, Israel
2014 188-2 US, Israel
2015 191-2 US, Israel

Each fall the UN vote is a welcome reminder that the world has not completely lost its senses and that the American empire does not completely control the opinion of all other governments. The real reason for Washington’s eternal hostility toward Cuba has not changed since the revolution in 1959 – The fear of a good example; the fear of an alternative to the capitalist model; a fear that has been validated repeatedly over the years as many Third World countries have expressed their admiration and gratitude toward Cuba.

quote-there-s-one-place-where-fidel-castro-s-cuba-stands-out-head-and-shoulders-above-the-nelson-mandela-91-60-81.jpg

Is it just me, or is anyone else a bit shocked by all the love & worship Obama is bestowing on Fidel Castro in Cuba? Looks like most of the MSM and Americans have forgotten the guy murdered and imprisoned thousands & thousands of innocent men and women. Should our President be expressing so much love and adoration?

I think the whole visit was disturbingly over-the-top. I don't mind a visit, but the worship & adoration was pretty appalling. At the end of the day, the man is a brutal Communist Dictator. I found our President's behavior to be embarrassing. He did a shameful disservice to all Cuban Americans whose friends and families were murdered & imprisoned by Castro. Anyone else feel this way?

Nope - doesn't shock me a bit. Obama is a communist. I truly believe that he fully supports Fidel Castro. After all - his "Daddy" Frank Marshall Davis taught him well.

Here is the historical reality...the world does not condemn Cuba it condemns US the USA...let me show you the historical reality of the worlds Judgement

The annual vote in the United Nations General Assembly on the resolution which reads: “Necessity of ending the economic, commercial and financial embargo imposed by the United States of America against Cuba” was just held. This year set a new record for “yes” votes, with the addition of the Marshall Islands and Palau (heretofore each voting “no” or abstaining) and Micronesia (heretofore abstaining). All three countries had established diplomatic relations with Cuba earlier this year, which of course the United States had also done, but without any change in Washington’s vote. Here is how the vote has gone in the past (not including abstentions):
Year
Votes (Yes-No) No Votes
1992 59-2 US, Israel
1994 101-2 US, Israel
1998 157-2 US, Israel
1999 155-2 US, Israel
2010 187-2 US, Israel
2011 186-2 US, Israel
2013 188-2 US, Israel
2014 188-2 US, Israel
2015 191-2 US, Israel

Each fall the UN vote is a welcome reminder that the world has not completely lost its senses and that the American empire does not completely control the opinion of all other governments. The real reason for Washington’s eternal hostility toward Cuba has not changed since the revolution in 1959 – The fear of a good example; the fear of an alternative to the capitalist model; a fear that has been validated repeatedly over the years as many Third World countries have expressed their admiration and gratitude toward Cuba.
So let me get this straight. You take the word of people who have never lived in Cuba that it's not a brutal dictatorship over the word of people who DID live in Cuba and who sacrificed everything to escape?

So let me get this straight. You take the word of people who have never lived in Cuba that it's not a brutal dictatorship over the word of people who DID live in Cuba and who sacrificed everything to escape?
You are aware that people sacrifice everything to escape Mexico , Guatemala, Haiti the Dominican Republic ....many die at seas or in he desert near the Mexico border....do they live under a "brutal dictatorship"...do you know that the 1966 Cuban Adjustment Act allows Cubans and only Cubans to enter the US totally undocumented and be able to adjust their legal status to resident a year and a day after arrival ? do you know how much of an incentive that is to make a dangerous crossing...

Year
Votes (Yes-No) No Votes
1992 59-2 US, Israel
1994 101-2 US, Israel
1998 157-2 US, Israel
1999 155-2 US, Israel
2010 187-2 US, Israel
2011 186-2 US, Israel
2013 188-2 US, Israel
2014 188-2 US, Israel
2015 191-2 US, Israel

have you ever wondered why every illegal immigrant from mexico doesn't claim to be cuban?

You are aware that people sacrifice everything to escape Mexico , Guatemala, Haiti the Dominican Republic ....many die at seas or in he desert near the Mexico border....do they live under a "brutal dictatorship"...do you know that the 1966 Cuban Adjustment Act allows Cubans and only Cubans to enter the US totally undocumented and be able to adjust their legal status to resident a year and a day after arrival ? do you know how much of an incentive that is to make a dangerous crossing...
Do they ever claim to come from a brutal dictatorship? Now, why, if it is so easy to come to the States from Cuba, do we find people clinging to tiny rafts, hoping to make it to shore before they drown?

Year
Votes (Yes-No) No Votes
1992 59-2 US, Israel
1994 101-2 US, Israel
1998 157-2 US, Israel
1999 155-2 US, Israel
2010 187-2 US, Israel
2011 186-2 US, Israel
2013 188-2 US, Israel
2014 188-2 US, Israel
2015 191-2 US, Israel

have you ever wondered why every illegal immigrant from mexico doesn't claim to be cuban?
No, because it wouldn't make sense to claim they're Cuban if they're coming from Mexico.

Year
Votes (Yes-No) No Votes
1992 59-2 US, Israel
1994 101-2 US, Israel
1998 157-2 US, Israel
1999 155-2 US, Israel
2010 187-2 US, Israel
2011 186-2 US, Israel
2013 188-2 US, Israel
2014 188-2 US, Israel
2015 191-2 US, Israel

No, because it wouldn't make sense to claim they're Cuban if they're coming from Mexico.
wouldn't it though?

Nope - doesn't shock me a bit. Obama is a communist. I truly believe that he fully supports Fidel Castro. After all - his "Daddy" Frank Marshall Davis taught him well.
That's stupid. Why talk "stupid fuck"? Sometimes I can't even understand "stupid fuck". It's just too stupid.

Which kind of makes you wonder why Obama is against us producing our own oil domestically.
what are you insane ..".Obama is against us producing our own oil domestically."

What explains this :
US-Crude-Production-Romm-Climate-Progress.gif
see the year 2009

Why U.S. oil production is booming under Obama's watch ...

In The Midst Of Record Oil Boom, Obama Administration ...

The increase was despite Obama not because of him. Democrats are very much against cheap American produced oil. He killed the Canadian pipeline and the dems are killing the coal mine industry

But you denying that Castro was a killer is denial and naivete to the point of mental retardation
You make the claims but you cannot back it up...Castro has been targeted by the US for MURDER...we have attempted to assassinate the man...he has defended himself against that and against attempts to subvert the Government in Cuba through covert CIA action...at no time has Castro acted like our great friend Pinochet who went on a murder and torture spree against the supporters of the Democratically elected Government he overthrew with our help...Castro is praised by Mandela and is a hero in the Third world ...Castro is was a friend to Mother Teresa ...get real you make claims based on God knows what LOl Castro can go anywhere and no warrants are out for him...let Dick Cheney travel overseas....see if warrants for arrest are not issued...
Jesus christ man what is he your lover

We have plenty of circumstantial and eye witness evidence. But since Castro would not allow anyone from any human rights group access we have to wonder what it is he was hiding

CUBA'S REPRESSIVE MACHINERY

Yeah whatever LOL Castro simply defended himself against US efforts to assassinate him , destroy Cuba's economy and cause discontent. The US invaded Cuba by proxy and funded and organized terrorism against Cuba....what Castro did not do is like we did after 09 11....Castro did not go and invade a country like we did with Iraq , Castro did not go on a kidnapping, torture and murder spree like we did ...there are no death squads in Cuba no disappeared people LOL ....Circumstantial evidence Oh MY GOD ROFLMAO...here is real evidence ......

Transcripts show former secretary of state urged violent crackdown on opposition

Henry Kissinger gave Argentina's military junta the green light to suppress political opposition at the start of the "dirty war" in 1976, telling the country's foreign minister: "If there are things that have to be done, you should do them quickly," according to newly-declassified documents published yesterday.
State department documents show the former secretary of state urged Argentina to crush the opposition just months after it seized power and before the US Congress convened to consider sanctions.

"We won't cause you unnecessary difficulties. If you can finish before Congress gets back, the better," Mr Kissinger told Admiral Cesar Augusto Guzzetti, the foreign minister, according to the State Department's transcript.

Carlos Osorio, an analyst at the National Security Archive, a US pressure group which published the transcript, said it was likely to be seen by historians as "a smoking gun".

It is likely to be seized on by Mr Kissinger's critics who have been calling for him to face charges for abetting war crimes and human rights abuses in Cambodia, Chile and Argentina.................

Kissinger backed dirty war against left in Argentina

Last edited:
As we can see, Castro has long had supporters here, regardless of what he has done to deny opposing speech.

How appropriate.
we are friends with the Saudis
Saudi blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes to be flogged ...
Badawi has been behind bars since 2012 and is currently serving a 10-year sentence after being convicted in 2014 of breaking Saudi Arabia's technology laws and insulting Islamic religious figures through his blog, “Saudi Arabian Liberals.”

Here is what we do to dissidents...
111811-national-occupy-wall-street-police-beatting-brutality.jpg

Forum List

Back