Wait What? Fidel Castro Has Tortured, Murdered, Imprisoned Thousands. Why So Much Obama Love?...

Is it just me, or is anyone else a bit shocked by all the love & worship Obama is bestowing on Fidel Castro in Cuba? Looks like most of the MSM and Americans have forgotten the guy murdered and imprisoned thousands & thousands of innocent men and women. Should our President be expressing so much love and adoration?

I think the whole visit was disturbingly over-the-top. I don't mind a visit, but the worship & adoration was pretty appalling. At the end of the day, the man is a brutal Communist Dictator. I found our President's behavior to be embarrassing. He did a shameful disservice to all Cuban Americans whose friends and families were murdered & imprisoned by Castro. Anyone else feel this way?

He's jealous of Fidel and Raul. They never had congress and the division of powers standing in their way

Fidel Castro never overthrew a Democratically elected Government...our Government does that routinely ...
No he just sanctioned firing squads to kill anyone he thought would get in his way
Oh Bull shit ..name the victims the year it happened who or what are you talking about ?
The Infamous Firing Squads |

I don't know why you have such a hard on for Castro
Get a working link...why do you have such a hard on against Castro what did he do ?

Is it just me, or is anyone else a bit shocked by all the love & worship Obama is bestowing on Fidel Castro in Cuba? Looks like most of the MSM and Americans have forgotten the guy murdered and imprisoned thousands & thousands of innocent men and women. Should our President be expressing so much love and adoration?

I think the whole visit was disturbingly over-the-top. I don't mind a visit, but the worship & adoration was pretty appalling. At the end of the day, the man is a brutal Communist Dictator. I found our President's behavior to be embarrassing. He did a shameful disservice to all Cuban Americans whose friends and families were murdered & imprisoned by Castro. Anyone else feel this way?
Do you ever ask questions about this
Teenager to be BEHEADED and crucified in Saudi Arabia ...
bush-kisses-saudi-prince-4-15-09.png

Fidel Castro never overthrew a Democratically elected Government...our Government does that routinely ...
No he just sanctioned firing squads to kill anyone he thought would get in his way
Oh Bull shit ..name the victims the year it happened who or what are you talking about ?

Get a working link...why do you have such a hard on against Castro what did he do ?
IT WORKS ON MY COMPUTER

GET A BETTER COMPUTER

AND i'M TELLING YOU WHAT HE DID
iT'S IN THE FUCKING HISTORY BOOKS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE
BUT YOU WANT TO FEIGN IGNORANCE

IT WORKS ON MY COMPUTER

GET A BETTER COMPUTER

Its not in any history book you hysterical ninny......what is in history books is what we did to Vietnam what we did to Iraq ,...oh yeah...dude let me break it down
"We have brought torture, cluster bombs, depleted uranium, innumerable acts of random murder, misery, degradation and death to the Iraqi people and call it 'bringing freedom and democracy to the Middle East'."...and now you want to pretend Castro is a "Monster" Fuck that bull shit

bush-kisses-saudi-prince-4-15-09.png

I've been saying for a long time that we need to seriously reassess are close relationships with evil nations like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and so on. I actually support disengagement from the Middle East. It's time to come home.

IT WORKS ON MY COMPUTER

GET A BETTER COMPUTER

Its not in any history book you hysterical ninny......what is in history books is what we did to Vietnam what we did to Iraq ,...oh yeah...dude let me break it down
"We have brought torture, cluster bombs, depleted uranium, innumerable acts of random murder, misery, degradation and death to the Iraqi people and call it 'bringing freedom and democracy to the Middle East'."...and now you want to pretend Castro is a "Monster" Fuck that bull shit

Hey you want to live in denial go ahead

I've been saying for a long time that we need to seriously reassess are close relationships with evil nations like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and so on. I actually support disengagement from the Middle East. It's time to come home.
Are you under t some delusion that we do not have domestic issues of Injustice ? Let me point out something of all the Nations in this entire WORLD ...we Imprison a larger percentage of our People than any other Nation...More than N Korea, China or Russia or Cuba ....why ?
because Slavery is legal behind prison walls and Private for profit prisons ..oh yeah and the "war on Drugs"...

incarceration-rates-nato.png

Last edited:
Bull shit

So Cuba never tortured it's political prisoners or we never waterboarded terrorists?
No Cuba did not torture any prisoner where when ? WTF are you talking about

Cuba never did this
Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In US War And Occupation Of Iraq "1,455,590"

And you know this how?

Oh yeah you got it from Cuba's Freedom Of Information Act right?

CUBA'S REPRESSIVE MACHINERY

Torture

This report shows that Cuba's treatment of political prisoners in some cases rises to the level of torture, violating Cuba's obligations under the Convention against Torture and under the Universal Declaration.7 The convention bars torture and "acts of cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment" and the Universal Declaration states that "no one shall be subjected to torture." 8 Cuba's imposition of prolonged periods of incommunicado pretrial and post-conviction detention, beatings, and prosecutions of previously-tried political prisoners—where those practices result in severe physical or psychological pain orsuffering—constitute torture under the convention.9 Cuba also has failed to comply with its obligations under the convention to "take effective legislative, administrative, judicial or other measures to prevent acts of torture in any territory under its jurisdiction" and to "ensure that all acts of torture are offenses under its criminal law."10
Mass Incarceration in the USA | Amnesty International USA
Police Are Killing a Lot of Mentally Ill People

FL Prison Guards Boil Mentally Ill Inmate Alive
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC?
Nothing, it's a diversionary tactic. Criticizing Obama for anything is verboten. That's why he's known as The Fragile One.

IT WORKS ON MY COMPUTER

GET A BETTER COMPUTER

You want to live in delusions that our Government is somehow more moral than The Cuban Government go ahead...the record is there for anyone who cares to look ...in the time Castro was President we had no Civil Rights for Blacks instead we had "Jim Crow" [early 60 s]; We attempted to Murder Fidel Castro numerous times ; we carried out sabotage against Cuba's economy and you want to pretend it did not happen...it did happen just the way I am telling you...here is how it started :
On April 6, 1960, Lester D. Mallory, US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Inter-American Affairs, wrote in an internal memorandum: “The majority of Cubans support Castro … The only foreseeable means of alienating internal support is through disenchantment and disaffection based on economic dissatisfaction and hardship. … every possible means should be undertaken promptly to weaken the economic life of Cuba.” Mallory proposed “a line of action which … makes the greatest inroads in denying money and supplies to Cuba, to decrease monetary and real wages, to bring about hunger, desperation and overthrow of government.”
Department of State, Foreign Relations of the United States, 1958-1960, Volume VI, Cuba (1991), p.885

They do not crucify or behead folks in Cuba nor do they give 50 whip lashes to a woman for being raped..Our very good friends the Saudis do that ...
bushkiss.jpg

Which kind of makes you wonder why Obama is against us producing our own oil domestically.

IT WORKS ON MY COMPUTER

GET A BETTER COMPUTER

You want to live in delusions that our Government is somehow more moral than The Cuban Government go ahead...the record is there for anyone who cares to look ...in the time Castro was President we had no Civil Rights for Blacks instead we had "Jim Crow" [early 60 s]; We attempted to Murder Fidel Castro numerous times ; we carried out sabotage against Cuba's economy and you want to pretend it did not happen...it did happen just the way I am telling you...here is how it started :
On April 6, 1960, Lester D. Mallory, US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Inter-American Affairs, wrote in an internal memorandum: “The majority of Cubans support Castro … The only foreseeable means of alienating internal support is through disenchantment and disaffection based on economic dissatisfaction and hardship. … every possible means should be undertaken promptly to weaken the economic life of Cuba.” Mallory proposed “a line of action which … makes the greatest inroads in denying money and supplies to Cuba, to decrease monetary and real wages, to bring about hunger, desperation and overthrow of government.”
Department of State, Foreign Relations of the United States, 1958-1960, Volume VI, Cuba (1991), p.885

Where have I defended our government once in this thread?

I haven't

But you denying that Castro was a killer is denial and naivete to the point of mental retardation

Nothing, it's a diversionary tactic. Criticizing Obama for anything is verboten. That's why he's known as The Fragile One.

Me ? I would like to see Obama along with our Past Administrations Political leadership facing charges at the Hague .... Oh sure I can criticize Obama plenty ...
The reason I put up those post as I explained to the apparently slow witted wing nut is that the thread takes a position that assumes some sort of US moral superiority over Cuba I am just proving to you all that such a view is delusional indeed...

Me ? I would like to see Obama along with our Past Administrations Political leadership facing charges at the Hague .... Oh sure I can criticize Obama plenty ...
The reason I put up those post as I explained to the apparently slow witted wing nut is that the thread takes a position that assumes some sort of US moral superiority over Cuba I am just proving to you all that such a view is delusional indeed...
So there is no denial that Cuba is under a brutal dictatorship and Obama has done nothing worthwhile in embracing it.

So there is no denial that Cuba is under a brutal dictatorship and Obama has done nothing worthwhile in embracing it.
Cuba is not under a brutal dictatorship at all..those are delusions ...we do maintain both historically and currently ties to all sort of brutal dictatorships...

Forum List

Back