Wait What? Fidel Castro Has Tortured, Murdered, Imprisoned Thousands. Why So Much Obama Love?...

It may have had something to do with the "shutting down opposing speech" part, but I do realize you have no problem with that.

So, wear it proudly.
Oh that is because here in the US we never ever shut down speech....hahahahahahahhaha not even a tiny itsy bitsy little bit of that ...you are a moron LOL wear it proudly ...too much
Kent_State_massacre.jpg
Wow, more insults and name-calling.

I agree completely that the PC Police constantly do all they can to shut down opposing speech.

And it's from this group we'll find a vast majority of the Castro supporters. Not coincidentally.

This was my whole point. Somehow this got by you, and you went mental.

You're all over the place. You agree with me yet still have to launch into personal attacks.

Weird.

It may have had something to do with the "shutting down opposing speech" part, but I do realize you have no problem with that.

So, wear it proudly.
Oh that is because here in the US we never ever shut down speech....hahahahahahahhaha not even a tiny itsy bitsy little bit of that ...you are a moron LOL wear it proudly ...too much
Kent_State_massacre.jpg

I agree completely that the PC Police constantly do all they can to shut down opposing speech.

And it's from this group we'll find a vast majority of the Castro supporters. Not coincidentally.

You're all over the place. You agree with me yet still have to launch into personal attacks.

Weird.
I do not agree Jack shit with you and you are not slick ..you a wing nut ...yeah

Yeah whatever LOL Castro simply defended himself against US efforts to assassinate him , destroy Cuba's economy and cause discontent. The US invaded Cuba by proxy and funded and organized terrorism against Cuba....what Castro did not do is like we did after 09 11....Castro did not go and invade a country like we did with Iraq , Castro did not go on a kidnapping, torture and murder spree like we did ...there are no death squads in Cuba no disappeared people LOL ....Circumstantial evidence Oh MY GOD ROFLMAO...here is real evidence ......

Transcripts show former secretary of state urged violent crackdown on opposition

Henry Kissinger gave Argentina's military junta the green light to suppress political opposition at the start of the "dirty war" in 1976, telling the country's foreign minister: "If there are things that have to be done, you should do them quickly," according to newly-declassified documents published yesterday.
State department documents show the former secretary of state urged Argentina to crush the opposition just months after it seized power and before the US Congress convened to consider sanctions.

"We won't cause you unnecessary difficulties. If you can finish before Congress gets back, the better," Mr Kissinger told Admiral Cesar Augusto Guzzetti, the foreign minister, according to the State Department's transcript.

Carlos Osorio, an analyst at the National Security Archive, a US pressure group which published the transcript, said it was likely to be seen by historians as "a smoking gun".

It is likely to be seized on by Mr Kissinger's critics who have been calling for him to face charges for abetting war crimes and human rights abuses in Cambodia, Chile and Argentina.................

Kissinger backed dirty war against left in Argentina

How was Castro defending himself by killing Cubans?

You keep trying to deflect by bringing up other people. I know other governments and other dictators have done some bad shit and so has Castro

Yet you are in complete denial and think he was some sort of choirboy

So, wear it proudly.
Kent_State_massacre.jpg

Weird.
I do not agree Jack shit with you and you are not slick ..you a wing nut ...yeah
:dunno:

what are you talking about ? who did Castro kill WTF ? Castro came to power after a bitter Civil war....sure after such a period those who lost were dealt with harshly ...then there was a period of US infiltration of guerrillas into Cuba specifically the area of Escambray Cuba...those enemy combatants were wiped out the same way we would if it happened here ...then came a period of constant attempts to murder Fidel Castro by the US at the same time the US tried to create maximum pain for the Cuban people hoping they would rebel against the Cuban Government...in that context Fidel Castro created a security appparatus to prevent his own death and the destruction of the Revolution ...what is wrong with that.. a powerful and ruthless enemy the US was kept at bay...Castro has not dissapeared people...Castro has not created death squads ...that is what we do and it is taught at the Georgia US school of the America s...they also teach torture techniques there ..

You want to have one standard for Castro and another for us ...we went to Italy kidnapped an Italian citizen and flew him to Eastern Europe to be tortured for a year...we then realized it was the wrong dude [had a similar name] and we dropped him off somewhere in Eastern Europe for him to find his way back to Italy...when has Castro done that ?

Last edited:
Is it just me, or is anyone else a bit shocked by all the love & worship Obama is bestowing on Fidel Castro in Cuba? Looks like most of the MSM and Americans have forgotten the guy murdered and imprisoned thousands & thousands of innocent men and women. Should our President be expressing so much love and adoration?

I think the whole visit was disturbingly over-the-top. I don't mind a visit, but the worship & adoration was pretty appalling. At the end of the day, the man is a brutal Communist Dictator. I found our President's behavior to be embarrassing. He did a shameful disservice to all Cuban Americans whose friends and families were murdered & imprisoned by Castro. Anyone else feel this way?
But you like trump who's pro torture?

We shouldn't Whitewash Castro's brutal bloody history. We owe it to his numerous victims and their families to remember.

what are you talking about ? who did Castro kill WTF ? Castro came to power after a bitter Civil war....sure after such a period those who lost were dealt with harshly ...then there was a period of US infiltration of guerrillas into Cuba specifically the area of Escambray Cuba...those enemy combatants were wiped out the same way we would if it happened here ...then came a period of constant attempts to murder Fidel Castro by the US at the same time the US tried to create maximum pain for the Cuban people hoping they would rebel against the Cuban Government...in that context Fidel Castro created a security appparatus to prevent his own death and the destruction of the Revolution ...what is wrong with that.. a powerful and ruthless enemy the US was kept at bay...Castro has not dissapeared people...Castro has not created death squads ...that is what we do and it is taught at the Georgia US school of the America s...they also teach torture techniques there ..

You want to have one standard for Castro and another for us ...we went to Italy kidnapped an Italian citizen and flew him to Eastern Europe to be tortured for a year...we then realized it was the wrong dude [had a similar name] and we dropped him off somewhere in Eastern Europe for him to find his way back to Italy...when has Castro done that ?

I'm not one of those who completely demonizes Castro. He did do some great things for his People. He gave his country true Independence. The U.S. and others treated the Cuban People very badly. They were there to make money, they didn't care about the Cuban Peoples' suffering. Most Cubans fully supported getting rid of corrupt U.S. puppets like Batista. But then there's the other side of Castro. He adopted the Communist ideology and became a brutal Dictator. He tortured, murdered, and imprisoned anyone he perceived to be a threat.

I know some, especially those on the Left, wanna Whitewash his crimes, but that just isn't right. We owe it to his numerous victims and their families to remember. My point of the thread was that i felt our President went way over-the-top expressing such love and adoration for the man. He truly disrespected all those who lost loved-ones at the hands of the Castro regime. His behavior was unseemly.

Like Hitler, Stalin and Mao, Castro is another beloved Progressive leader
after what happened in Cuba (aside from a bunch of other nations) Obama is still trying to embarrass us to the world. even having to stoop so low as to checking out a 16 yr old girl in italy

Pretty sure Obama's gay. He wasn't checking her out
I I am sure you have a strong "gay-dar" what a maroon LOL

Obama and Reggie Love spent lots of time practicing their ball handling

I'm not comparing Castro to anyone you are

I am saying that he and his buddy Che Guevara killed people
Dissidents gave been jailed
People trying to leave Cuba have been shot

All at his commands

But because he controlled every aspect of the media and law enforcement in Cuba he got away with it

And somehow you think he was a fucking saint

There are people who have escaped Cuba who are trying to this day to tally the dead I tend to believe them as they have nothing to gain by telling the truth

Cuba Archive: Verdad y Memoria - A Truth and Memory Project - Home

Last edited:
Is it just me, or is anyone else a bit shocked by all the love & worship Obama is bestowing on Fidel Castro in Cuba? Looks like most of the MSM and Americans have forgotten the guy murdered and imprisoned thousands & thousands of innocent men and women. Should our President be expressing so much love and adoration?

I think the whole visit was disturbingly over-the-top. I don't mind a visit, but the worship & adoration was pretty appalling. At the end of the day, the man is a brutal Communist Dictator. I found our President's behavior to be embarrassing. He did a shameful disservice to all Cuban Americans whose friends and families were murdered & imprisoned by Castro. Anyone else feel this way?

We shouldn't Whitewash Castro's brutal bloody history. We owe it to his numerous victims and their families to remember.
No we don't. You don't worry about that with the Saudi Royal family

Yes i do. I've often said Saudi Arabia could be the most evil nation on earth. I'm ashamed my Government has such a close relationship with it.

Yes i do. I've often said Saudi Arabia could be the most evil nation on earth. I'm ashamed my Government has such a close relationship with it.
are you kidding me.,..you think that is the only fucking horrible Nation we are friends with...we were allied with Pinochet who blew up a US citizen Ronnie Mffett in Washington DC with a car bomb..
friendly dictators
Many of the world's most repressive dictators have been friends of America. Tyrants, torturers, killers, and sundry dictators and corrupt puppet-presidents have been aided, supported, and rewarded handsomely for their loyalty to US interests. Traditional dictators seize control through force, while constitutional dictators hold office through voting fraud or severely restricted elections, and are frequently puppets and apologists for the military juntas which control the ballot boxes. In any case, none have been democratically elected by the majority of their people in fair and open elections.

They are democratic America's undemocratic allies. They may rise to power through bloody ClA-backed coups and rule by terror and torture. Their troops may receive training or advice from the CIA and other US agencies. US military aid and weapons sales often strengthen their armies and guarantee their hold on power. Unwavering "anti-communism" and a willingness to provide unhampered access for American business interests to exploit their countries' natural resources and cheap labor are the excuses for their repression, and the primary reason the US government supports them. They may be linked internationalIy to extreme right-wing groups such as the World Anti-Communist League, and some have had strong Nazi affiliations and have offered sanctuary to WWll Nazi war criminals.

They usually grow rich, while their countries' economies deteriorate and the majority of their people live in poverty. US tax dollars and US-backed loans have made billionaires of some, while others are international drug dealers who also collect CIA paychecks. Rarely are they called to account for their crimes. And rarely still, is the US government held responsible for supporting and protecting some of the worst human rights violators in the world.

are you kidding me.,..you think that is the only fucking horrible Nation we are friends with...we were allied with Pinochet who blew up a US citizen Ronnie Mffett in Washington DC with a car bomb..
friendly dictators

Many of the world's most repressive dictators have been friends of America. Tyrants, torturers, killers, and sundry dictators and corrupt puppet-presidents have been aided, supported, and rewarded handsomely for their loyalty to US interests. Traditional dictators seize control through force, while constitutional dictators hold office through voting fraud or severely restricted elections, and are frequently puppets and apologists for the military juntas which control the ballot boxes. In any case, none have been democratically elected by the majority of their people in fair and open elections.

They are democratic America's undemocratic allies. They may rise to power through bloody ClA-backed coups and rule by terror and torture. Their troops may receive training or advice from the CIA and other US agencies. US military aid and weapons sales often strengthen their armies and guarantee their hold on power. Unwavering "anti-communism" and a willingness to provide unhampered access for American business interests to exploit their countries' natural resources and cheap labor are the excuses for their repression, and the primary reason the US government supports them. They may be linked internationalIy to extreme right-wing groups such as the World Anti-Communist League, and some have had strong Nazi affiliations and have offered sanctuary to WWll Nazi war criminals.

They usually grow rich, while their countries' economies deteriorate and the majority of their people live in poverty. US tax dollars and US-backed loans have made billionaires of some, while others are international drug dealers who also collect CIA paychecks. Rarely are they called to account for their crimes. And rarely still, is the US government held responsible for supporting and protecting some of the worst human rights violators in the world.

Not sure if we're agreeing, or disagreeing. :)

Which kind of makes you wonder why Obama is against us producing our own oil domestically.
what are you insane ..".Obama is against us producing our own oil domestically."

What explains this :
US-Crude-Production-Romm-Climate-Progress.gif
see the year 2009

Why U.S. oil production is booming under Obama's watch ...

In The Midst Of Record Oil Boom, Obama Administration ...

The increase was despite Obama not because of him. Democrats are very much against cheap American produced oil. He killed the Canadian pipeline and the dems are killing the coal mine industry
The way you would have drilled and deregulated it would have been unsafe and no doubt the oil companies would not have given us $1.50 gas. No way.

The drilling is still going to happen. its just that someone else will get the jobs instead of us. Just like way back when Clinton was president, he chose to import low sulfer coal from Indonesia instead of Utah. I think he owed someone a favor back in Indonesia though, so its all good

Forum List

Back