Wait....when it is too hot, solar panels do not work efficiently? But...isn't being in the sun their selling point? The left..get it wrong again....

The sun shines and the wind blows 24x7

You're lying.

that's why we create a "grid"

What does a "grid" do when the wind slows 30% or the sun sets?
You do know the world is round?
That the sun shines SOMEWHERE 24x7
That recent work has transmitted solar powered electricity from space????

Perhaps you take a too parochial view.

Then you understand that over its productive life the manufacture, maintenance, and operation of wind and solar sources produces less than 1/10 of the pollution per KWH than Gas, oil, or coal.

Speaking of studies...where's yours?
Meaningless propaganda.

1st, how many equal one power plant. Answer is, you can not equal the steady power of anything with an intermitten source. But either way a number would be nice.

2nd, without actual studies, it is meaningless, without the methods applied there is no way of knowing the parameters and their accuracy.

That recent work has transmitted solar powered electricity from space????

Do you know how useful sunlight in Asia is when I need electricity in Chicago?
Not useful at all.

Perhaps you don't understand distance?

Meaningless propaganda.

1st, how many equal one power plant. Answer is, you can not equal the steady power of anything with an intermitten source. But either way a number would be nice.

2nd, without actual studies, it is meaningless, without the methods applied there is no way of knowing the parameters and their accuracy.
I provide you actual factual data.
You claim it is false.
Produce your study.

Do you know how useful sunlight in Asia is when I need electricity in Chicago?
Not useful at all.

Perhaps you don't understand distance?
It's called a grid.
What part of "grid" do you not understand?
Are you Wheels Abbott?

But you don't. You haven't presented ONE. Why not?
Lying agian, I have numerous threads and have ripped all your posts to pieces.

At this point my education of the subject is so keen I can point out instantly when you stuff your foot in your mouth. Like when you said synthetic oil is not made of fossil fuels.

Further cricket, you rarely if ever link to a scientific study.

I am not here to play cards with a google deck of links to propaganda

Building more that gives less and destroying a forest to place solar panels is the solution?

What a scam

Lying agian, I have numerous threads and have ripped all your posts to pieces.
A thread is not a link to a supporting source. That's what you say you COULD present, but you don't. Why not?
At this point my education of the subject is so keen I can point out instantly when you stuff your foot in your mouth. Like when you said synthetic oil is not made of fossil fuels.
This is another two of your many lies. Your education is anything but "keen" and I never said synthetic oil was not made of fossil fuels.
Further cricket, you rarely if ever link to a scientific study.
Would you care to count the links to actual scientific studies in the last 100 of your posts and the last 100 of my posts? I have the time.
I am not here to play cards with a google deck of links to propaganda
What it looks like is that you are here to do is simply make claims without substantiation.
Building more that gives less and destroying a forest to place solar panels is the solution?

What a scam
Cutting down trees to place solar panels is hardly a common practice.

If you think the grid can draw power from the other side of the planet,
you're even dumber than you first appeared.
You do know that "power" in this instance is simply the flow of electrons from one place to another...
You do know that we have cables run under the Atlantic that serve communications across the Atlantic...
You do know that those communications are simply the movement of electrons from one place to another...

And yet you think that it can't be done because the power originates from the sun?

Go think about all that with your tiny mind.

You provided an article, nothing more. I can go to google and present a 200 articles to counter yours.

The actual study, is all that matters You can not provide the study.
I've given you report after report including actual factual studies
now you reciprocate or just admit you know nothing of the topic and your entire response list are preprogrammed MAGAT sayings.

I've given you report after report including actual factual studies.
now you reciprocate or just admit you know nothing of the topic and your entire response list are preprogrammed MAGAT sayings.
you have given articles, on

Life Cycle Assessment Harmonization​

I would like the actual study, not the article.

None of your studies disprove the fact that the manufacturing the world's largest heavy industry project, that is Renewable/Sustainable/Alternative/Green/Clean produce thee most greenhouse gases of any other industry.

None of your studies disprove the fact that wind and solar project destroy 1000's of square miles of land

None of your studies disprove the fact that wind and solar energy are inefficient, weak sources of electricity.

None of your studies disprove the fact that wind and solar electricity is the most expensive in the world.

None of your studies disprove the fact that solar and wind and geothermal are the most expensive

you have given articles, on

Life Cycle Assessment Harmonization​

I would like the actual study, not the article.

None of your studies disprove the fact that the manufacturing the world's largest heavy industry project, that is Renewable/Sustainable/Alternative/Green/Clean produce thee most greenhouse gases of any other industry.

None of your studies disprove the fact that wind and solar project destroy 1000's of square miles of land

None of your studies disprove the fact that wind and solar energy are inefficient, weak sources of electricity.

None of your studies disprove the fact that wind and solar electricity is the most expensive in the world.

None of your studies disprove the fact that solar and wind and geothermal are the most expensive
YOU make the claims.

It is up to YOU to support your claims with your own data.
WHCIH you have refused do do despite multiple requests.

Till you provide some actual factual data to support your claims
we'll close the discussion by noting you are full of crap and have no idea of the facts behind your MAGA talking points.

YOU make the claims.

It is up to YOU to support your claims with your own data.
WHCIH you have refused do do despite multiple requests.

Till you provide some actual factual data to support your claims
we'll close the discussion by noting you are full of crap and have no idea of the facts behind your MAGA talking points.
I dont have to prove that a 900ft tall wind turbine, that tens of thousands of them, increased our use of coal. It is obvious and common sense.

got to use coal to build that giant steel tower, got to use coal to make the fiberglass, got to use coal to make the cement, the rebar, the copper.

But you dont need to use coal to cut down the rainforest for the balsa wood

If you think the grid can draw power from the other side of the planet,
you're even dumber than you first appeared.

IF they could run wires across the Oceans the Voltage drop along the wires over 12,000 miles would be uh.....1000X what it is over 12 miles? Efficiency would drop off greatly.

You do know that "power" in this instance is simply the flow of electrons from one place to another...
You do know that we have cables run under the Atlantic that serve communications across the Atlantic...
You do know that those communications are simply the movement of electrons from one place to another...

And yet you think that it can't be done because the power originates from the sun?

Go think about all that with your tiny mind.

How many trillions do you feel we should spend to transport electricity from the other side of the planet? Are you AOC?

IF they could run wires across the Oceans the Voltage drop along the wires over 12,000 miles would be uh.....1000X what it is over 12 miles? Efficiency would drop off greatly.

I wonder if they think someone of the other side of the planet has enough excess solar panels
installed to cover all the power the US needs at night?

I dont have to prove that a 900ft tall wind turbine, that tens of thousands of them, increased our use of coal. It is obvious and common sense.
It's a good indicator of pseudo-science when someone asserts they "don't have to prove" something, that it's "common sense". And, in case any of you have difficulty with the term "pseudo-science" you can freely substitute the term "bullshit".
got to use coal to build that giant steel tower, got to use coal to make the fiberglass, got to use coal to make the cement, the rebar, the copper.
Why? All you actually need it electricity and that can come from all kinds of sources.
But you dont need to use coal to cut down the rainforest for the balsa wood
You do if the coal is underneath it fool

Forum List

Back