Wait....when it is too hot, solar panels do not work efficiently? But...isn't being in the sun their selling point? The left..get it wrong again....

join in whenever you like
Not proof of your position.
Where is your proof?

It's hilarious that you're comparing a skinny telegraph cable with the cables
we'd need to power the US with solar from the other side of the planet.
Just trons little one.
We've cables that connect San diego to Kennebunkport.
That's much longer than Maine to Iceland to Ireland to UK to France
and Alaska to Russia

Obviously your tiny mind is unable to perceive what you cannot see.

Just trons little one.
We've cables that connect San diego to Kennebunkport.
That's much longer than Maine to Iceland to Ireland to UK to France
and Alaska to Russia

Obviously your tiny mind is unable to perceive what you cannot see.

Let me know the price tag to build a cable to ship solar power
to the US from the other side of the world.

Read it and weep
As expected

Your evidence is...

1687525009410.png

Nothing

As expected

Your evidence is...

View attachment 797834

Nothing
The evidence is outside for everyone to see. 500' tall wind turbines, 100's of square miles of solar panels, producing very little electricity, at a cost that is thousands of times more than a nuclear power plant.

If someone is so dumb, ignorant, that they can not see the largest things in the world consume the most natural resources while being manufactured, how am I going to convince you are anyone else with links.

I have plenty of threads, plenty of comments on other's threads. I directed you to them, you ignore them.

you are here to deny, nothing more.

This is where the materials for alternatives/renewables/sustainable/green/clean energy begin. Chemicals for Polysilicon, Chemicals for fiberglass, Chemicals for lubricants, etc., etc., all for solar and wind power.
ludwigshafenbasfsteamcracker2-2020-09-22-17-07-33-jpg.797438

The evidence is outside for everyone to see. 500' tall wind turbines, 100's of square miles of solar panels, producing very little electricity, at a cost that is thousands of times more than a nuclear power plant.

If someone is so dumb, ignorant, that they can not see the largest things in the world consume the most natural resources while being manufactured, how am I going to convince you are anyone else with links.

I have plenty of threads, plenty of comments on other's threads. I directed you to them, you ignore them.

you are here to deny, nothing more.

This is where the materials for alternatives/renewables/sustainable/green/clean energy begin. Chemicals for Polysilicon, Chemicals for fiberglass, Chemicals for lubricants, etc., etc., all for solar and wind power.
ludwigshafenbasfsteamcracker2-2020-09-22-17-07-33-jpg.797438
So you have no evidence beyond your fantasies.
Got it.

Last I checked, it got dark last night and the wind died down to nothing. The grid does not change that fact.
Beyond the narrow view of your tiny world there is both daylight and wind.

But still no evidence to support your fantasies.

So you have no evidence beyond your fantasies.
Got it.
With all these wind turbines, repeatedly, for days, weeks, and months, the output was zero. This left England short of power. They had to import electricity from Europe which burned up the undersea cable connection.

The largest wind farms, used the largest amount of natural resources compared to natural gas, coal, and nuclear.

Using more pollutes more, and in this case, no electricty for weeks
Dong_wind_farm_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqjIwIjDXBmcU79gdGK1cNfvK_F-ycLYGpDiQxg2m3y9Q.jpg

Last edited:
Beyond the narrow view of your tiny world there is both daylight and wind.

But still no evidence to support your fantasies.
Last I checked, it got dark last night and the wind died down to nothing. The grid does not change that fact.

Today it is cloudy, no sun for solar

Despite your trolling, we all see you cant explain how you can provide electricity on windless days, at night, on cloudy days, or in the winter when the energy from the sun drops significantly

Solar panels go on your rooftop ... in Texas, they pay the loan off ... nuclear is not that cheap ...

You should have a good idea how much cement goes into building nuclear power plants ... maybe you don't realize just how expensive cement is ... fully 1/3 the cost of a new home is cement, half of which we bury ... roof top solar only needs piers, couple of 2x4s cut to length, less than $10 ...

It's windy in West Texas ... why Texas leads the nation in wind power generation ... are you saying Texans are stupid? ...

i would say your comment rambled, wss incoherent, without a clear point that did nit address anything I posted making you look like stupid.

I know dear ... not only did I use college science, I used college Englishing ... maybe edit and fix your spelting gaffs ... [giggle] ... before you call others "stupid" ..

You think we should build power cables to get solar energy at night and you don't know the cost?
It'll be easy though, right? Who has enough excess solar to supply US needs after sunset? Anyone?
Post your data hunny.
After you fool.
Post the data that supports your idiotic positions.
We've been waiting to belittle your ignorance.

With all these wind turbines, repeatedly, for days, weeks, and months, the output was zero. This left England short of power. They had to import electricity from Europe which burned up the undersea cable connection.

The largest wind farms, used the largest amount of natural resources compared to natural gas, coal, and nuclear.

Using more pollutes more, and in this case, no electricty for weeksView attachment 797836
And all you have to do is post the actual factual data to support your claims.

But you haven't despite being asked many times.
Why is that?

Today it is cloudy, no sun for solar

Despite your trolling, we all see you cant explain how you can provide electricity on windless days, at night, on cloudy days, or in the winter when the energy from the sun drops significantly
Look at that. 80% of the country has sunshine today.
us_wxhi1_1280x720.jpg

More proof of your ignorance but you've posted nothing to support your positions.
Why is that?

Look at that. 80% of the country has sunshine today.

More proof of your ignorance but you've posted nothing to support your positions.
Why is that?
Which position do you speak of,

You said the sun shines and the wind blows 24/7, that is not true. What you posted here has nothing to do with the comment I asked for a clarification of.

Let me know which position you missed or did not understand wgen I replied.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back