Waitaminute. Isn't the IRS Supposed to Watch Out for Tax Cheats?

Yes, but they're not supposed to assume that every conservative org is a tax cheat to be singled out for special treatment.

Yes, but they're not supposed to assume that every conservative org is a tax cheat to be singled out for special treatment.

100% correct on that. And I remember when the Bush finder for appts to federal DA was making sure the candidates were all good Bushies.

As long as the electorate does not pay attention, we are going to have federal scandals.

When did *you* ever take Peggy Noonan seriously as a writer, sweetcheeks?

And what fuking difference does your question make asshole?

Peggy Noonan is a mouthpiece for the fuking rethugs like you. The only reason you are not worshipping her comments on Meet the Press, is that the hated David Gregory made her look the fool.

Which sounding the fool is what todays rethugs, such as yourself, do the best.

IRS scandal as bad as Watergate. How fuking stupid does a rethug have to be to believe that shit? Pretty fuking stupid is the answer. I bet you believe that don't you rabbi?

HAHAHAHAH!

Really now? We have a Hillary wannabe on our hands!

Never; just like you.

As I thought. So why post it now? ANything Noonan says is going to be dismissed by the left wing Gestapo.

Personally I thought Noonan was a great writer and thinker until she moved to NYC. When she started writing starry eyed pieces on Obama's large Negro penis she lost me. She is still capable of an occasional good piece however.

Waitaminute. Isn't the IRS Supposed to Watch Out for Tax Cheats? | Crooks and Liars

Makes sense since the tea party is against taxes in the first place and has a big history of tax abuse/evasion among many of it's members.

The real scandal was allowing them to have that tax exemption in the first place.

By your logic, anyone opposed to Statist Progressivism Totalitarianism is a threat to your World domination, is a treat, and should be dealt with by any means, with extreme prejudice. Idiot.
Denying and removing Tax Exempt Status for any group you are opposed to Politically, makes you what? You are the problem nitroz. Your hypocrisy blinds you to your own reflection.

The IRS is supposed to find tax cheats, just not all tax cheats.

Chief IRS Counsel Got Jeremiah Wright's Church out of IRS Probe Before Joining Agency

The IRS initiated an investigation early this year after a speech by Obama at a 50th anniversary celebration of the church last June. It was a reference by Obama to his presidential candidacy in a talk otherwise focused on faith that caught the agency's attention. Tax laws prohibit non-profits--including churches--from engaging in political speech or promoting candidates. The IRS can withdraw an organization's tax-free status if the organization is found to violate the rule.

Never; just like you.

As I thought. So why post it now? ANything Noonan says is going to be dismissed by the left wing Gestapo.

Personally I thought Noonan was a great writer and thinker until she moved to NYC. When she started writing starry eyed pieces on Obama's large Negro penis she lost me. She is still capable of an occasional good piece however.

You're intimidated by large negro penises?

That explains your hatred of black folks.

Good luck short-stack.

Where the rubber meets the road with this president:

$mrz051713dAPR20130517124515.jpg

Never; just like you.

Good luck short-stack.

Clueless. Try some large Negro penis next time. It might relax you.

100% correct on that. And I remember when the Bush finder for appts to federal DA was making sure the candidates were all good Bushies.

As long as the electorate does not pay attention, we are going to have federal scandals.

That's his prerogative. Those positions are his to fill however he likes. No one's rights were being violated because Bush hired a Republican to fill a patronage position.

No president has the right to politicize the DA positions: that's why the stupid fool who was vetting Bush supporters had to get immunity in order to testify as to what she was doing. The AG was unhappy that some of the DAs were not finding political charges against the president's enemies.

Think this through, please: by your logic, the IRS agents were right to go after conservative groups.

Good luck short-stack.

Clueless. Try some large Negro penis next time. It might relax you.

Since you're recommeding it, you must have sampled the product I suppose.

Nice try short-stack.

Waitaminute. Isn't the IRS Supposed to Watch Out for Tax Cheats? | Crooks and Liars

Makes sense since the tea party is against taxes in the first place and has a big history of tax abuse/evasion among many of it's members.

The real scandal was allowing them to have that tax exemption in the first place.

By your logic, anyone opposed to Statist Progressivism Totalitarianism is a threat to your World domination, is a treat, and should be dealt with by any means, with extreme prejudice. Idiot.
Denying and removing Tax Exempt Status for any group you are opposed to Politically, makes you what? You are the problem nitroz. Your hypocrisy blinds you to your own reflection.

I'm sure that Nitroz has no problem with MoveOn.Org being a tax exempt entity.

Forum List

Back