Wake Up America, Free Speech and Religious Liberty Are Under Siege

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
National Review ^ | 07/11/2015 | David French

Flush with victory following the Supreme Court’s 5–4 decision in Obergefell v. Hodges, the Left is doing what it does best – bringing down the hammer on dissent. In Oregon, a young couple faces a gag order and ruinous fines merely for refusing to bake a cake for a lesbian wedding. Calls to eliminate tax deductions for orthodox religious organizations are increasing, and key Senate Democrats are either waffling on protecting religious schools or expressing outright hostility to their most basic liberties. Even before Obergefell, Christian schools faced threats to their accreditation, and Christian groups endured systematic and comprehensive efforts...

I predict another Democrat in the White House in 2016..
I also predict the further decline of this Nation.
Into total ruin.

Into total ruin.
Have no fear. The day will come when Liberal Progressive pukes will be on their knees begging for mercy.
There is no mercy.

Flush with victory following the Supreme Court’s 5–4 decision in Obergefell v. Hodges, the Left is doing what it does best – bringing down the hammer on dissent. In Oregon, a young couple faces a gag order and ruinous fines merely for refusing to bake a cake for a lesbian wedding. Calls to eliminate tax deductions for orthodox religious organizations are increasing, and key Senate Democrats are either waffling on protecting religious schools or expressing outright hostility to their most basic liberties. Even before Obergefell, Christian schools faced threats to their accreditation, and Christian groups endured systematic and comprehensive efforts...

That's what should happen when you teach your children nonsense.

You can lie to your kids but nigga.....pulleeeze! Don't expect the rest of the world to co-sign your fantasies.

Such is the nature of Evil.

Liberals hate freedom of speech and will attempt to destroy it to force you to bow to their pc bs.

Into total ruin.

Sadly, with Florida and Virginia the way they're...You may very well be right.

We have never satisfied the right of free speech and religious freedom in the USA. Moreover we were lied to have such rights. The nation is continuously degrading and we can't stop it. It's sad.

Liberals hate freedom of speech and will attempt to destroy it to force you to bow to their pc bs.
And to me that right there is just it. If they don't like what we have to say, we don't have to like what they bring forward either if we do not want to like it. If they like don't like that freedom is not a one way street, they are free to leave this land whenever they want to. No is forcing them to be here. Its up to them how they want their lives to be.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back