Waking the sleeping giant

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
The democrats are playing a dangerous game and it will come back to bite them.

I have been thinking "the sleeping giant," metaphor myself for a couple of weeks.
So the question is, How much more patience will law-abiding, peaceful Americans have before the laws of physics come into play, and the rioters’ force is met by an equal and opposite force? (Although I don’t really think it will be equal... I think it will be massive, swift and brutal... but it will be opposite, for sure). It’s pretty easy to see that patience is wearing thin.

I believe the Sleeping Giant is yawning, stretching, and turning on the coffee pot right now, and will be fully awake before too long. I say, beware, Antifa and BLM... you may not like what the morning has in store for you.

Democrats will always have the advantage of total support of the media. It used to work when Cronkite was voted the most trusted man but Americans are smarter and better informed today than they ever were and democrats consistently underestimate the respect Americans have for the Flag and the Constitution and they are doomed to lose every election.

Forum List

Back