🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

#walkaway explained -

more Russians exposed ... welcome board bots

Russian Bots Linked To Viral Twitter Attacks On 'Hateful' Dems

But the hashtag has been connected to Russian bots. It has ranked as the third or fourth most popular Kremlin-linked hashtag for days, according to bot tracking by the Hamilton 68 site run by the bipartisan Alliance for Securing Democracy, which keeps tabs on Russian activity on the American internet.
Once again, thanks Uncle Vlad!:beer:

how did you get past Mueller's dragnet ?

They talking about Hillary or Bernie running. They need to get serious, or not. No way in hell either of them are going to win.

Why So Negative? It's hiLIARy's turn....again...and again...and again...until she is either (s)elected or dead.
She is not physically or mentally fit to run for President. Biden is a Pedophile. Maxine is a nut. For that matter so is Bernie. Who do they have left?

Cmon now, don't crush their hopes.

Indeed. It's hiLIARy's turn. That's what Bubba promised when she covered up his rape and sexual exploitation of powerless women.
Rape is a crime. Where's the indictments and convictions?

Dood, I've heard talking to yourself can be considered a bit strange, but commenting to your own posts...really strange.

Why So Negative? It's hiLIARy's turn....again...and again...and again...until she is either (s)elected or dead.
She is not physically or mentally fit to run for President. Biden is a Pedophile. Maxine is a nut. For that matter so is Bernie. Who do they have left?

Indeed. It's hiLIARy's turn. That's what Bubba promised when she covered up his rape and sexual exploitation of powerless women.

Dood, I've heard talking to yourself can be considered a bit strange, but commenting to your own posts...really strange.

To clear things up: we are both gals, but different people.

bodecea is my evul twin with a beard from the anti-matter universe.

And I was here FIRST!

And I was here FIRST!

LOL...just noticed the difference. I'm just gonna have to put on my glasses.

And I was here FIRST!

It's pretty easy to tell us apart. She's rather LW moonbatty. I'm not.

And I was here FIRST!

It's pretty easy to tell us apart. She's rather LW moonbatty. I'm not.

Well yeah, I just didn't read the user names that closely...they are very similar.

sad to watch RW's throw away Reagans principles and all the $$ he spent trying to protect their sorry traitor ass.

Yeah it's obvious that you're all broken up about the fact that current crop Republicrats aren't more like Ronald Reagan, I guess the sting from the electoral ass beatings he handed you folks has finally dulled.:rolleyes:
Noticing you didn't say "popular vote ass beating"....:71:

Yeah... Reagan handed the dingbats-D two of those as well.

Forum List

Back