Walker needs to understand American workers are not enemies

"I took on the unions, I can take on the jihadists" That is not saying unions and jihadists are in any way alike, more like saying, "I can catch fish, I can pick oranges.
You scumbag, low life, whining,lDemocrats will go to any low to falsely accuse Republicans.

Walker needs to understand American workers are not enemies.

10440900_1070788076271875_7525345234031166608_n.png

Scott Walker KNOWS "American Workers" are not the enemies, It is the "Public union leaches" that suck the taxpayers dry, that are the enemies.
There are civil-service rules, regulation and laws that protect the civil servants.
The useless public unions just suck taxpayer money for their own political purposes.
Liz Warren is just a leftist progressive that wants to impose a leftist government, similar to what the old soviet union had for over 60 years, before it fell apart, thanks to President Ronald Reagan.
THAT is what Liz Warren wants for YOU and everyone else.

Walker needs to understand American workers are not enemies.

10440900_1070788076271875_7525345234031166608_n.png

Scott Walker KNOWS "American Workers" are not the enemies, It is the "Public union leaches" that suck the taxpayers dry, that are the enemies.
There are civil-service rules, regulation and laws that protect the civil servants.
The useless public unions just suck taxpayer money for their own political purposes.
Liz Warren is just a leftist progressive that wants to impose a leftist government, similar to what the old soviet union had for over 60 years, before it fell apart, thanks to President Ronald Reagan.
THAT is what Liz Warren wants for YOU and everyone else.

They only ones that think Walker believe the American worker is a enemy are lazy left wing nut jobs, like Warren and Starkey. Thank goodness they are daffs that no one takes seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's public sector unions who are the enemy. Not the workers.
More democrat propaganda. Just like Nazi Germany.
If the public sector workers work for and are paid for by the public then their unions are nothing more than parasites and should be abolished.

You do realize that nearly 90% of American workers are not in unions, right?

And membership is dropping.... It is the unions we dislike, not the American worker.

You do realize that nearly 90% of American workers are not in unions, right?

And membership is dropping.... It is the unions we dislike, not the American worker.
And in some cases, such as my local public school system, employees have their wages garnished for union dues whether they join the union or not. Then that union contributes to the DNC which ultimately means that all taxpayers are compelled to contribute to the DNC.

If Lizzy Cheekbones and her supporters see her as a Cherokee Indian, there's something serious wrong with them

Jake Rightwinder needs to understand truth and honesty are not enemies

Companies that don't want a private union are anti worker companies and should be shunned by consumers. As consumers we have the right to find out what companies are against private unions and quit buying their products. There are ways to fight back against "right to work" policies which are nothing more than a way to avoid paying a decent wage. There were ALOT of private unions that voted for walker three times because he backed them. Now, with right to work, they have been left out in the cold. Wisconsin is on its way to being like Mississippi, land of the low wage and vote against yourself.

Companies that don't want a private union are anti worker companies and should be shunned by consumers. As consumers we have the right to find out what companies are against private unions and quit buying their products. There are ways to fight back against "right to work" policies which are nothing more than a way to avoid paying a decent wage. There were ALOT of private unions that voted for walker three times because he backed them. Now, with right to work, they have been left out in the cold. Wisconsin is on its way to being like Mississippi, land of the low wage and vote against yourself.

YOU are saying that workers shouldn't have the right to choose!
BTW, non-union companies will be charging less for their product/services.
More work for the people that choose non-union workplace.

So you support the Koch brothers then? They own union companies.

A third or more of the teachers in Wisconsin quit the union

Michigan became the 24 th RTW state ,and wont be fhe last

" YOU are saying that workers shouldn't have the right to choose!
More work for the people that choose non-union workplace."

Yes non union charges les, and their workers make less. e

As for the Koch brothers, they support RTW laws, which means they have an anti worker stance. Why do you support low wages? Why should workers not make decent wages?

As for the Koch brothers, they support RTW laws, which means they have an anti worker stance. Why do you support low wages? Why should workers not make decent wages?
Not in my field they dont, when I lived in illinois I was paid around the same when I worked at a Union plastic and a non union one.
Not much profit in plastic parts

I lived in South carolina for the past 10 years, I make $10 bucks more And hour then I did in Illinois

Again the Koch brothers own Union companies

And for your boycott , yea right these folks are going to stop shopping at Walmart

Workers should be paid according to their ability to do their job.
Unions give the same wages to the workers, regardless of their ability or willingness to do their job.
Unions keep incompetent workers (teachers, especially) on the job, regardless of what they have done (molest kids, etc).
Not counting all the money the unions get, keeping incompetent workers on the job, that they bribe demos with.
IF they don't have to pay incompetent workers, pay lazy union officials to sit on their asses, and not have to pay shake-down money, they can charge less for their product/service.

Forum List

Back