🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Walker needs to understand American workers are not enemies

Walker needs to understand American workers are not enemies.

10440900_1070788076271875_7525345234031166608_n.png

Unions are the enemy, Fauxcahontas.

Anybody who thinks that Walker was not playing for cheap shots comparing union members to confronting jihadis does not thing well.

Stalling? Avorysuds does not understand implied nonsense. Walker certainly did. :lol:

Stop stalling and link the direct quote where Scott calls the American worker "the enemy" as you have lied he did several times.... Even in the title of your OP.

This is why no one on these boards respects you, you're a extremest and a liar.

Unions are the enemy, Fauxcahontas.
Only to fools.

So you believe Unions should be allowed to force people to join and pay dues just for getting a job with a company? Sounds a lot like the mob.... OH NO AVORYSUDE JUST SAID AMERICAN WORKERS ARE LIKE THE ENEMY AND THEY ARE LIKE THE MOB!!!!! somehow... somehow he said that!!!

Avory is simply stupid. An implication avoids directness. That's why Walker made the comparison.

Anybody who thinks that Walker was not playing for cheap shots comparing union members to confronting jihadis does not thing well.

Stalling? Why OP is straight on. Avorysuds does not understand implied nonsense. Walker certainly did. :lol:

"So you believe Unions should be allowed to force people to join and pay dues just for getting a job with a company?" are merely Stupid's words, not mine.

I am saying American workers are not America's enemies, but Stupid is implying they are with his nonsense.

Avory is simply stupid. An implication avoids directness. That's why Walker made the comparison.

Stalling? Why OP is straight on. Avorysuds does not understand implied nonsense. Walker certainly did. :lol:

Link to where Walker called America workers "the enemy"....

You might wana man the fuck up here, you ain't doing so well in your own thread. Hey, maybe RW/Rtard/Chirs/Luddy will be here to back up their brother man....

More hate and false BS from the fake Repub.
Using the old tried and true tactic used by the likes of Hitler,ya gotta name an enemy ,demonize them because you don't have a valid argument.It morally reperhensable

Ever watch All Along the Waterfront?

"So you believe Unions should be allowed to force people to join and pay dues just for getting a job with a company?" are merely Stupid's words, not mine.

I am saying American workers are not America's enemies, but Stupid is implying they are with his nonsense.

You're the one missing the quote where YOU claimed Scott said American workers are the enemy.... Yo can't even provide a quote where it's implied.

In any negotiation, you have someone representing two sides (or more).

In Private Business, you have the employer who is negotiation for his side and the Union who is negotiating for their side. Whatever is settled on, the Employer foots the bill

In the Public Sector, who negotiates for the people footing the bill? Us. The Taxpayer?

Who negotiates for us? Nobody.

dimocrap filth tell Union scum, "I'll get you that big raise if you'll put your boys on the ground game for some GOTV and if you donate Thirty-Seven Quintillion Dollars to my campaign fund (half of which I'll steal)."

Union sccum to dimocrap filth, "Deal."

dimocrap filth wins election and the same conversation starts all over again next election cycle.

Then what happens is this --

detroit-in-ruins-dumbcrats-liberals-fail-political-poster-1297104849.jpg

Do you think scum of the earth dimocrap filth care? No way. They got stnking rich and bailed to a Republican Area long ago.

Do you think scumbag Union filth care? No way.

They're down here in Republican Land enjoying the cleanliness, beauty and safety of Republican controlled Cities and States.

Know who gets fucked?

You. Me. Every other taxpayer.... And since the term 'taxpayer' excludes most dimocrap scum -- They're safe too.

Public Sector Unions are the enemy of The People.

Period

You're the one missing the quote where YOU claimed Scott said American workers are the enemy.... Yo can't even provide a quote where it's implied.

Of course not.

dimocraps are lying scum.

chickenwing and avory are getting run all over thread,.

chicken can't understand the premise and avory won't accept what Walker plainly did: implied in his statements that American workers are enemies of America.

jwoodie already ran away crying, so it is only a short time before these two wooden heads do as well,

It it were plain you could give us the quote.... You can't... Because you made up the quote and are sitting on that lie. And FYI, no one in this hate thread you crated agrees with you, not just Avory and some other guy you extremist loony fuck =)

Who cares if loony fucks like you don't agree with me?

Of course the implication is plain. Go read it, because you don't get "just once more" for pretending dumb when you are dumb.

Avory, those are your words. Walker compared by implication Americans and jihaidis. Those words are never going to go away.

chickenwing and avory are getting run all over thread,.

chicken can't understand the premise and avory won't accept what Walker plainly did: implied in his statements that American workers are enemies of America.

jwoodie already ran away crying, so it is only a short time before these two wooden heads do as well,

Obviously I hit a nerve on the wacks from the far right.

Think about implied comparisons going wrong. I am sure the Walker campaign staff are doing just that.

Time for lunch. OP success!

Last edited:
Another emotional objection to Walker. He "hated the firemen and teachers."

He has saved the teachers and other public servants from the high cost of the union's insurance company. Under collective bargaining the unions were charging higher prices than other insurance companies and that was the state of Wisconsin public employee's only choice.

After the collective bargaining was struck down, there was competition and the union insurance went down, saving teachers and firemen and the state of Wisconsin money.

I tire of the emotional outbursts of those on the left.

Obviously I hit a nerve on the wacks from the far right.

Think about implied comparisons going wrong. I am sure the Walker campaign staff are doing just that.

Time for lunch. OP success!

The only thing obvious is that you sit around hoping you can make shit up that "hits nerves" on USMB. You're a lair and have failed for 4 pages to provide a quote of what you claim Scott said.

No one takes your insults to heart because you are one of the biggest jokes on these boards.

Jake, we all knew over a year ago that you were going to vote for Hillary... Almost all of your posts are attacking every single Republican and yet it is rare for you to even comment on Obama or Hillary in an even slight negative way. It's safe to say that you are as far from "mainstream" Republican as one could possibly get. In fact it's kinda funny how little you have in common with even the average Republican. The group you have by far the most common ground are really only found in the far far far left (progressive) end of the political spectrum.

I don't even give a fuck about Scott walker, I wouldn't vote for the guy... But I can tell when a hater is hatin just to hate as you are.

Forum List

Back