Walking Conflict Of Interest Ginni Thomas Finally Catching Peoples Attention

Mouth breather Ginni, "activate the Kraken, Mark"!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Welcome to MAGA world, genius.
Why do you insist on humiliating yourself by continuing to respond with nothing, Dumbass?

I'll try again for the ultra-slow.....WHAT IS HER CONFLICT OF INTEREST?

1648517092013.png

It is their cause. We've been saying this for a long time now. They are with the dictators and the authoritarians. It's why they love white Nationalism so much. These people are Nazis. No one should be kidding them self. And they are desperate for it. Power, money, and control. Every time one of these cultists start talking about the 2022 midterms, this is what they are talking about. They hide behind the Constitution and the rule of law. LOL! Bull fucking shit!

Why do you insist on humiliating yourself by continuing to respond with nothing, Dumbass?

I'll try again for the ultra-slow.....WHAT IS HER CONFLICT OF INTEREST?
Attempting to overturn a legal election.

Attempting to overturn a legal election.
Once again you bring nothing showing she did that, and even if she did you can't show us how this is some kind of "conflict of interest"?

Time to face reality, this thread is a joke, Dumbass.

Once again you bring nothing showing she did that, and even if she did you can't show us how this is some kind of "conflict of interest"?

Time to face reality, this thread is a joke, Dumbass.
Here you are retard.

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of Clarence Thomas? Folks, we are getting down to the real bottom feeders now.
Yep. I have heard of him. He is the SC nominee your racist party tried to destroy.

So, can you show me where here CONFLICT OF INTEREST IS?

No?

Ok, I accept your admission this thread is a shitshow fail.

Forum List

Back