Walking Conflict Of Interest Ginni Thomas Finally Catching Peoples Attention

I’m still waiting for some board Dimwinger to explain how a private citizen has a “conflict of interest”.
When they collude with the Chief of Staff in the attempt to overthrow a legal election.

Nope. You still don’t have a clue on how to use those “word” things. Life itself totally mystifies retards like you. I feel bad that you can’t articulate whatever passes as “thoughts” in your microscopic mind.

It seems that you imagine that there was anything of value said in that crappy Sunday morning liberal media talking head bullshit program discussion about Ginny. Pssst. There wasn’t.
Right!
1648502642977.png

What you and I think is totally irrelevant. She's a private citizen who can believe whatever she wants to.
Can she text Mark Meadows in an effort to overthrow the presidential election?

Another swing and miss cowardly fucktard. Even your precious “fact checkers” were forced to admit he was speaking about the response of Dims and low education lemmings like you. Epic fail. As usual.
It doesn't matter. It's an article of faith with them and they will not waver from it.

I do. Most of Trump's lackeys are pleading the Fifth. I suspect Navarro and Scavino will do the same;

Apparently you don't, or you wouldn't ask a dumb question like, "Do you ask someone a question before or after they plead the 5th?".

Another swing and miss cowardly fucktard. Even your precious “fact checkers” were forced to admit he was speaking about the response of Dims and low education lemmings like you. Epic fail. As usual.
If it weren't true, he would have never kept it from us, while admitting it to Bob Woodward that it was five times worse than the flu.

Apparently you don't, or you wouldn't ask a dumb question like, "Do you ask someone a question before or after they plead the 5th?".
These folks have no defense. A willfully blind idiot like yourself wouldn't see that coming, because the truth isn't convenient. What defense could they possibly have? They've been caught right to left. All of them will be referred for criminal prosecution.

So, exactly what did Clerence Thomas do? NOTHING. This is just another witch hunt by the left to have the ability to place another Marxist on our Supreme court. :fu:

“This is their new hoax,” Trump continued, adding that attacking the White House’s response to the coronavirus had become the Democratic Party’s “single talking point.”

Response was the hoax, not the virus, moron.

Forum List

Back