Walking Conflict Of Interest Ginni Thomas Finally Catching Peoples Attention

Her hubby ruled on a case, being the one in a 8-1 vote, to allow Trump to withhold documents that contained her batshyte crazy texts with Meadows. If that wasn't an instance when recusal was called for there never has been.
There needs to be a mechanism by which SCJ's are forced to recuse in clear conflict of interest cases if they won't do so voluntarily.
They are both in deep shit;

You are an idiot.....just two years ago even with covid across the nation we were better off than today....
Trump will run in 24 and Trump will win in 24....your boy is a dumbass loser....

The dumbfuckery you display here on a daily basis is legendary. Please stay stupid, you are cheap entertainment.
MAGA

• Love
Reactions: BWK
I’m still waiting for some board Dimwinger to explain how a private citizen has a “conflict of interest”.

Fucktards will go to any lengths to silence the one black man on the bench that has ever been worth a damn.

Senator Buden lead the lynch mob against Clarence Thomas when Bush the Elder nominated him for the Court.

Her hubby ruled on a case, being the one in a 8-1 vote, to allow Trump to withhold documents that contained her batshyte crazy texts with Meadows. If that wasn't an instance when recusal was called for there never has been.
There needs to be a mechanism by which SCJ's are forced to recuse in clear conflict of interest cases if they won't do so voluntarily.

So?

So you can’t explain her conflict of interest.

Dismissed, Dumbass.
I know you suffer from a lack of intelligence but even you’re not so far stupid you can’t see that he should have recused himself from the vote on Jan 6th records and and should do so for any future case.

I know you suffer from a lack of intelligence but even you’re not so far stupid you can’t see that he should have recused himself from the vote on Jan 6th records and and should do so for any future case.
This clown show has nothing that should even interest the SC.

Key word, "communication." Watching and listening, then having the capacity to "communicate" what it is you heard and saw, would certainly help to blow less. Obviously you blow a lot. The video goes straight to the gut of what you are saying clown.
Nope. You still don’t have a clue on how to use those “word” things. Life itself totally mystifies retards like you. I feel bad that you can’t articulate whatever passes as “thoughts” in your microscopic mind.

It seems that you imagine that there was anything of value said in that crappy Sunday morning liberal media talking head bullshit program discussion about Ginny. Pssst. There wasn’t.

Forum List

Back