Walking Conflict Of Interest Ginni Thomas Finally Catching Peoples Attention

Imagine if a Supreme Court justice was married to a radical activist who defended a group charged with sedition, encouraged a rally challenging election results, and gave out awards to people with an interest in cases appearing before the Court.

As it turns out, you don’t have to imagine. That’s a description of Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

For years, Ginni Thomas has been a walking conflict of interest that everyone has seemingly agreed not to talk about. It’s not as if she tried to hide. She’s been a fixture in conservative circles since the 1980s. She has had her own lobbying firm for more than a decade.

Her hubby ruled on a case, being the one in a 8-1 vote, to allow Trump to withhold documents that contained her batshyte crazy texts with Meadows. If that wasn't an instance when recusal was called for there never has been.
There needs to be a mechanism by which SCJ's are forced to recuse in clear conflict of interest cases if they won't do so voluntarily.

Her hubby ruled on a case, being the one in a 8-1 vote, to allow Trump to withhold documents that contained her batshyte crazy texts with Meadows. If that wasn't an instance when recusal was called for there never has been.
There needs to be a mechanism by which SCJ's are forced to recuse in clear conflict of interest cases if they won't do so voluntarily.
Did Sotomayer recuse herself from an Obamacare case after she pushed the law while serving as Obama's solicitor general?

Nope.

Link us up to your outrage over that, Numbskull.

I don't hate anyone. As for your claim that I'm or anyone is a "demafascist (sic)" strongly suggests you are still a ditto-head.
sure you don’t…your party leaders said they didn’t hate anyone too when they were protesting Loving v VA, and worried about racial jungles if they went to desecrated schools

Wrong as always. Trump was of course perfectly well allowed to explore the Constitutional options available to contest the election which he believed was being stolen. That’s not a “conspiracy,” you moron. And in any event, I won’t allow you to slime off as you so often try to do.

You left unaddressed the whole “act” required, under the law, to complete a crime of conspiracy. Point to an act. Back it up. Step up to the plate. Give honesty a try, sometime. It won’t kill ya.
Right, Ginni Thomas was one of those Constitutional options right? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

If Biden hadn't folded in the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings - Ginni Thomas would never have gained the political power and influence she achieved.

Clarence Thomas was a sexual predator who should never have been confirmed. I partially blame Biden for that because he never called the remaining women who were waiting to testify against Thomas after Anita Hill. Thomas' "high-tech lynching" comment scared the hell out of Biden. Biden choked. He folded. To this day I consider that one of the worst things Biden has ever done. I watched it all on live TV.

If Biden hadn't folded in the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings - Ginni Thomas would never have gained the political power and influence she achieved.

Clarence Thomas was a sexual predator who should never have been confirmed. I partially blame Biden for that because he never called the remaining women who were waiting to testify against Thomas after Anita Hill. Thomas' "high-tech lynching" comment scared the hell out of Biden. Biden choked. He folded. To this day I consider that one of the worst things Biden has ever done. I watched it all on live TV.
I think after it was established that even after Hill left EEOC, that she continued to call Thomas, go to lunches and dinners etc with him…that he story made little sense.

"Stop the Steal" was a valid movement. The fraudulent votes should never have been counted.

IOW, you applaud Quid Pro's racist opposition, but decry it because it wasn't strong enough? Interesting. And no, Thomas wasn't and isn't a sexual predator. Such do not change, (witness Quid Pro's continued groping of children) and there have been NO accusations since Anita Hill discredited herself.

I have no issue with filling up my vehicles or buying groceries. This is a global inflation problem triple retardo!!
So exactly when we're our troops deployed to the Ukraine? Be specific, fucking Maroon.
MAGA
You are an idiot.....just two years ago even with covid across the nation we were better off than today....
Trump will run in 24 and Trump will win in 24....your boy is a dumbass loser....

I have no issue with filling up my vehicles or buying groceries. This is a global inflation problem triple retardo!!
So exactly when we're our troops deployed to the Ukraine? Be specific, fucking Maroon.
MAGA

Can someone like Ginni Thomas with abnormal QAnon cult beliefs be converted back to reality? I seriously doubt it. What do you think?

Last edited:
What the fuck you’re even attempting to say is a mystery. You blow at this whole “communication” thing.
Key word, "communication." Watching and listening, then having the capacity to "communicate" what it is you heard and saw, would certainly help to blow less. Obviously you blow a lot. The video goes straight to the gut of what you are saying clown.

You are an idiot.....just two years ago even with covid across the nation we were better off than today....
Trump will run in 24 and Trump will win in 24....your boy is a dumbass loser....
Covid wasn't running across the nation according to Trump. He said it was a hoax.

Forum List

Back