Walking Conflict Of Interest Ginni Thomas Finally Catching Peoples Attention

I know you suffer from a lack of intelligence but even you’re not so far stupid you can’t see that he should have recused himself from the vote on Jan 6th records and and should do so for any future case.
Dunno.
What is her conflict of interest? Read the thread title, Halfwit.

Covid wasn't running across the nation according to Trump. He said it was a hoax.
No he fucking did not...he imposed the first shutdown and immediately got the slow snail pace government to approve a vaccine...and it may have saved you stupid TDS life....unfortunately for the rest of us....

Can someone like Ginni Thomas with abnormal QAnon cult beliefs be converted back to reality? I seriously doubt it. What do you think?
What you and I think is totally irrelevant. She's a private citizen who can believe whatever she wants to.

What you and I think is totally irrelevant. She's a private citizen who can believe whatever she wants to.

That is 100% true, but not the question that was asked. Asking if she can be brought back to planet earth and reality?
MAGA

Justice Thomas, the longest seated member of the Supreme Court, is too political and too connected to the far right wing of the Republican Party to remain on the Supreme Court.

Herein are some reasons, and when the Supreme Court does not have a Code of Ethics, the only remedy is impeachment:

Oh, please impeach Clarence Thomas --------------------------- then we'll have every black in the U.S. voting for Trump next election. THIS COULD WORK!! :p

Can someone like Ginni Thomas with abnormal QAnon cult beliefs be converted back to reality? I seriously doubt it. What do you think?
I think conversion therapy is illegal, even when Leftists do it.

Oh, please impeach Clarence Thomas --------------------------- then we'll have every black in the U.S. voting for Trump next election. THIS COULD WORK!! :p
Not only is this post illogical, ^^^ it is dumb.

My opinion was not to impeach (which is an indictment only).

The Supreme Court is the only one which does not have a Code of Ethics. Such a document is necessary for all offices of trust, and such a Code is especially necessary when someone has a life time appointment.

Forum List

Back