Walking Conflict Of Interest Ginni Thomas Finally Catching Peoples Attention

No I mean people that voted for Joe Biden and his comedy sidekick Kamala....people like you...how was your last gas fill up?...how about your last trip to the market?....retard.....do you enjoy more of our troops being deployed in Europe?....just wait till joe tells us we must rebuild the Ukraine...fucking retard.....

I have no issue with filling up my vehicles or buying groceries. This is a global inflation problem triple retardo!!
So exactly when we're our troops deployed to the Ukraine? Be specific, fucking Maroon.
MAGA

Fucktards will go to any lengths to silence the one black man on the bench that has ever been worth a damn.

Justice Thomas, the longest seated member of the Supreme Court, is too political and too connected to the far right wing of the Republican Party to remain on the Supreme Court.

Herein are some reasons, and when the Supreme Court does not have a Code of Ethics, the only remedy is impeachment:

you demafascist have hated Thomas and his wife since Loving v VA

In United States vs Virginia (VMI) Clarence Thomas recused himself because his son was a current student at the school.

He did not do so in the most recent case involving his wife and with evidence that’s basis for impeachment.

Holy shit. How do we know that Clarence Thomas isn't the first Black woman on the court? Is there an official SCOTUS biologist to make that determination?

Forum List

Back