Walking Conflict Of Interest Ginni Thomas Finally Catching Peoples Attention

Attempting to overturn a legal election.
That is your claim. It isn’t even true. But if it were true, it’s not a conflict of interest.

Pssst. She isn’t on the bench. Her husband is. And he isn’t bound by her views (whether her views are right or misguided). So he has no conflict of interest, either.

Nope. You have nothing, so there is nothing to argue, Fuckwit.

:dance: :dance: :dance:
You didn't mount a challenge against her conflict of interest that was clearly shown to you. You are running like a scalded dog now.

Once again you bring nothing showing she did that, and even if she did you can't show us how this is some kind of "conflict of interest"?

Time to face reality, this thread is a joke, Dumbass.
She had an opinion that the election was not legal. Millions of others have the same opinion.

You didn't mount a challenge against her conflict of interest that was clearly shown to you. You are running like a scalded dog now.
No conflict of interest has been shown, Dipshit.

If I missed it, please cut and paste it now. If you can't, we all know why.

No conflict of interest has been shown, Dipshit.

If I missed it, please cut and paste it now. If you can't, we all know why.
Sure it has. Only a retard wouldn't/couldn't see it. You have no known critical thinking skills.

Starving for an argument there retard?
People like Thomas had there heart set on Trump winning to continue his assault on The Constitution, becauae that's what they also want.

The MAGA tards are too dumb to see what's going on.

I told you they were not around then. How stupid are you?
Just because QUANON haden't been named yet doesn't mean that the country wasen't loaded with jerkoffs who believe in idiot conspiracy theories, pinhead.

The texts are an act contributing to the act of overthrowing the election. Pay attention to Mo Brooks version in my previous post.
No they aren't. And certainly any act or opinion doesn't burden her husband.

Forum List

Back