Walking Conflict Of Interest Ginni Thomas Finally Catching Peoples Attention

That is your claim. It isn’t even true. But if it were true, it’s not a conflict of interest.

Pssst. She isn’t on the bench. Her husband is. And he isn’t bound by her views (whether her views are right or misguided). So he has no conflict of interest, either.
He voted against text messages being released where his wife was lobbying Meadows to move on overturning the election, nitwit.

He's the only SC justice to vote no in that case.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I note you can't post this supposed "conflict of interest" of this private citizen.
"Biden crime family & ballot fraud co-conspirators (elected officials, bureaucrats, social media censorship mongers, fake stream media reporters, etc) are being arrested & detained for ballot fraud right now & over coming days, & will be living in barges off GITMO to face military tribunals for sedition." Was any of this true?

"Sounds like Sidney and her team are getting inundated with evidence of fraud. Make a plan. Release the Kraken and save us from the left taking America down."

"The majority knows Biden and the Left is attempting the greatest Heist of our History." Did anyone prove this?

"Watermarked ballots in over 12 states have been part of a huge Trump & military white hat sting operation in 12 key battleground states." Was this ever found to be true?

Thomas regularly checked in with Meadows to encourage him to push claims of voter fraud and work to prevent the election from being certified. Meadows often responded. On that same day as the previous text, he wrote: "I will stand firm. We will fight until there is no fight left. Our country is too precious to give up on. Thanks for all you do."

Thomas wrote to Meadows on Nov. 19, 2020, "Sounds like Sidney and her team are getting inundated with evidence of fraud. Make a plan. Release the Kraken and save us from the left taking America down." Attorney Sidney Powell, who worked on Trump-aligned lawsuits seeking to challenge the results of the 2020 election, was also referred to by herself as "The Kraken" in reference to the ancient mythological sea creature.

This is what normal intelligent people know as a conflict of interest.

Ha retard, do you know what the plan ended up being? Using fake electors, fake documents, and fake signatures to try and steal the election from Biden. That's why Ginni wanted to unleash the Cracken.

The supremes have been ruling on cases with ties to the liberal justices for decades. What Mrs. Thomas is doing is protected free speech and political activism. As far as I know, there has never been a hint of her being involved in illegal activity.
"Protected" political activism...by a SCOTUS Justice?

Hmmm

And this black conservative was accused of sexual promiscuity (as was Kavanaugh). Seems conservatives are not moved by these two men.
Any number of liberal federal political figures have been accused of sexual promiscuity, and many others have been convicted of sexual crimes. Ted Kennedy left a innocent woman to drown in an overturned car, FDR heat a mistress, JFK screwed everything in a skirt even to the point of having women smuggled into the White House, Gary Hart had to drop out of the presidential race for sexual misconduct. I can go on and on.

Any number of liberal federal political figures have been accused of sexual promiscuity, and many others have been convicted of sexual crimes. Ted Kennedy left a innocent woman to drown in an overturned car, FDR heat a mistress, JFK screwed everything in a skirt even to the point of having women smuggled into the White House, Gary Hart had to drop out of the presidential race for sexual misconduct. I can go on and on.
Do not forget Ted Kennedy who let a woman drown.

It did not bother you when Dominion had connection to the auditors the states of GA. And AZ. appointed. Why is conflict of interest matter now? Hell. Biden has a conflict of interest with every country that paid for his influence. Take your dual justice system and shove it up your needy asshole.
Oh look everyone, a coward who has to change the subject because he can't debate the facts of the other subject. LOL! Wow, what a loser huh?

Oh look everyone, a coward who has to change the subject because he can't debate the facts of the other subject. LOL! Wow, what a loser huh?
I did not change the subject. Those are two examples of conflict of interest. Those did, and do, do not bother you. Why?

I did not change the subject. Those are two examples of conflict of interest. Those did, and do, do not bother you. Why?
Chief, save it. You and your ilk have no rocks to hide under. We have the texts. We know what they said. And we know the actions taken after the texts. The actions reflect the texts. You can't work around this. You are beating a dead horse.

Forum List

Back