Walking Conflict Of Interest Ginni Thomas Finally Catching Peoples Attention

Telling Meadows to unleash the cracken to use fake electors, fake documents, and fake signatures to overturn the election, is a conspiracy to defraud the U.S.
That is not political activism. Try again loser.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:BOLD LETTERS. The troll means business.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If a tree falls in a forest and no one sees or hears it, it has still fallen. There was some fraud, but there was more tampering with elections by courts and other groups not legally authorized to change election laws.
And that's the tree you didn't see fall or found. "Some fraud?" We need a link, or you are just a fucking liar? Get busy.

When her fucking husband rules on a case she's involved in, Einstein.
Refresh my memory..............did the SC overturn the election?

And once again I ask, how is this a "conflict of interest" for her, a private citizen?

Keep digging.

:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

Imagine if a Supreme Court justice was married to a radical activist who defended a group charged with sedition, encouraged a rally challenging election results, and gave out awards to people with an interest in cases appearing before the Court.

As it turns out, you don’t have to imagine. That’s a description of Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

For years, Ginni Thomas has been a walking conflict of interest that everyone has seemingly agreed not to talk about. It’s not as if she tried to hide. She’s been a fixture in conservative circles since the 1980s. She has had her own lobbying firm for more than a decade.

That bitch broke our SC single handedly. Thomas can't be trusted anymore. So, now what?

Wrong! Newsflash, you imbecile, she has an absolute right to write to a Presidential Chief of Staff to do whatever she feels in needed. Telling Meadows to unleash the cracken to use fake electors, fake documents, and fake signatures to overturn the election, is a conspiracy to defraud the U.S.
Quote the text. I’d love to see her saying use “fake” documents. Or use fake electors. Or use fake signatures. And even if she said it, you’re still wrong.

“Speaking” about a desire to commit any crime is not “conspiracy.” You assholes keep forgetting that there are other elements. And a big one is: an “act in furtherance” of the crime. Not that this matters. But I’d sure be interested is seeing those alleged texts about using “fake” anything. I don’t believe anything reported in the Washington Compost or on See BS, without independent verification.

Last edited:
Yeah, the other Supreme Court Justices would have to hold a hearing and rule on Justice Thomas' corruption.

They can kick him off the Supreme Court.

But they're the only ones who can.

You have no clue. The other Justices have no authority if any kind to kick any other justice off the court at all.

The only way to remove a sitting justice is impeachment followed by a senate trial and a supermajority vote to remove him.

Quite the text. I’d love to see her saying use fake documents. Or use fake electors. Or use fake signatures. And even if she said it, you’re still wrong.

Speaking about a desire to commit any crime is not “conspiracy.” You assholes keep forgetting that there are other elements. And a big one is: an act in furtherance of the crime. Not that this matters. But I’d sure be interested is seeing those alleged texts about using “fake” anything. I don’t believe anything reported in the Washington Compost or on See BS without independent verification.
Wouldn't you just love to understand that telling Meadows to unleash the Cracken meant nothing at all, but it did. Because we all know what happened after that.

Are you that much of a bubble headed idiot to think that the various states used fake election schemes all by their little lonesome? :auiqs.jpg: Man please.

And that's the tree you didn't see fall or found. "Some fraud?" We need a link, or you are just a fucking liar? Get busy.
There have been at least a half dozen cases of proven fraud. Most on the small side, but they happened. There were numerous changes in election laws done in manners not allowed by various state laws. The excuse was always COVID.

There have been at least a half dozen cases of proven fraud. Most on the small side, but they happened. There were numerous changes in election laws done in manners not allowed by various state laws. The excuse was always COVID.
Small side? You mean like clerical errors? I noticed you provided us with nothing. Lol!

Forum List

Back