🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

wall raider

Don't pay any attention to him, blueslegend. This guy don't even know how to spell fuck.

He's a BDS victim they tend to be unhinged.

By keeping more illegals out with a new wall we are saving thousands of schools across the US from educating freeloaders and overcrowded classrooms.

Trump had to reallocate money for the wall since congress wouldn't approve it.
Its easy to make Mexico pay for the wall, just put a fee/tax on "remittances" which is money sent out of the US instead of being spent here.

White House weighing a tax on remittances to Mexico to fund border wall

Breaking: Upon hearing the news that the liberal media was openly opposing military spending cuts House Dem's broke out in a flop sweat and projectile vomited.

schools, hazardous waste warehouses, fire stations - who needs em ?

Trump raids elementary schools to pay for border wall; Mexico off hook

Elementary schools where?

Can't you read? He's stealing funds from U.S. military families.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon said on Wednesday it would pull funding from 127 Defense Department projects, including schools and daycare centers for military families, as it diverts $3.6 billion to fund President Donald Trump’s wall along the U.S. border with Mexico.

Schools for the children of U.S. military members from Kentucky to Germany to Japan will be affected. A daycare center at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland - the home of Air Force One - will also have its funds diverted, the Pentagon said.

Pentagon pulls funds for military schools, daycare to pay for Trump's border wall - Reuters

Perhaps such projects are not necessary.

On military bases. Trump is taking money from a program to build a middle school at Andrews Air Force Base to replace the current school which is crumbling and which has multiple grades sharing classrooms and children crammed into the facility. He's also taking money to build a day care centre on a military base as well. So much for his concerns for the troops and their families.

I'll look into that. I'd bet "crumbling", "sharing" and "crammed" are embellishments placed by the author.

Can't you read? He's stealing funds from U.S. military families.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon said on Wednesday it would pull funding from 127 Defense Department projects, including schools and daycare centers for military families, as it diverts $3.6 billion to fund President Donald Trump’s wall along the U.S. border with Mexico.

Schools for the children of U.S. military members from Kentucky to Germany to Japan will be affected. A daycare center at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland - the home of Air Force One - will also have its funds diverted, the Pentagon said.

Pentagon pulls funds for military schools, daycare to pay for Trump's border wall - Reuters

Perhaps such projects are not necessary.

prolly not - thats why 10 Republican Senators are scrambling their ass off to backfill the funds their state wont get from losing those projects -

maybe they can squat and shit $3 billion bucks, OR A NEW JOB !

On military bases. Trump is taking money from a program to build a middle school at Andrews Air Force Base to replace the current school which is crumbling and which has multiple grades sharing classrooms and children crammed into the facility. He's also taking money to build a day care centre on a military base as well. So much for his concerns for the troops and their families.

I'll look into that. I'd bet "crumbling", "sharing" and "crammed" are embellishments placed by the author.

I don't "embellish". I was shocked when I learned about the condition of the school

Here, let me help. Notice even FOX is talking about the "old" structure, and the overcrowded class rooms:

Pentagon takes back money for middle school project to fund border wall

President Trump is an arriviste.

He has made the wall his magnum opus...

I don't "embellish". I was shocked when I learned about the condition of the school

Here, let me help. Notice even FOX is talking about the "old" structure, and the overcrowded class rooms:

Pentagon takes back money for middle school project to fund border wall

FOX5 San Diego belongs to the entertainment side of FOX, recently purchased by Disney.

30 students? Oh dear ...

Classes I attended in school in the 1960s had 30-40 students by default.

Forum List

Back