Wall Street tells Hillary Clinton: We'll cut you off if you pick Elizabeth Warren

Decisions , decisions what does the wicked witch of the left do?

Yahoo

Wall Street tells Hillary Clinton: We'll cut you off if you pick Elizabeth Warren

CNBC
Ben White Thu, Jun 23 9:26 AM PDT
Wall Street has an unambiguous message for Hillary Clinton : Don't pick Elizabeth Warren as your vice president if you want to keep getting our money.

That warning came through very clearly in over a dozen interviews I did over the last week with some of the largest Democratic donors on Wall Street who have helped fund Clinton's campaigns over the years as well as funneled cash to Bill Clinton's political career in the 1990s.

"If Clinton picked Warren , her whole base on Wall Street would leave her," one top Democratic donor who has helped raise millions for Clinton told me. "They would literally just say, 'We have no qualms with you moving left, we understand all the things you've had to do because of Bernie Sanders, but if you are going there with Warren, we just can't trust you, you've killed it.

They already gave her billions, what does she care if they cut her off now?

Sheesh

Yahoo

CNBC
Wall Street has an unambiguous message for Hillary Clinton : Don't pick Elizabeth Warren as your vice president if you want to keep getting our money.

That warning came through very clearly in over a dozen interviews I did over the last week with some of the largest Democratic donors on Wall Street who have helped fund Clinton's campaigns over the years as well as funneled cash to Bill Clinton's political career in the 1990s.

"If Clinton picked Warren , her whole base on Wall Street would leave her," one top Democratic donor who has helped raise millions for Clinton told me. "They would literally just say, 'We have no qualms with you moving left, we understand all the things you've had to do because of Bernie Sanders, but if you are going there with Warren, we just can't trust you, you've killed it.

Sheesh
Bassman, billions? This appears to be a balanced article. It is from April '16, and there are no hyperbolic slams or claims, but if you read it thru, you may have a clearer picture of what others see. This is about Hillary only, no mention of Koch, or Texas 'Pioneers' like Hunt or Pickens, but worth a read anyway.
Is Wall Street a problem for Hillary Clinton? - BBC News
Yes knucklehead I said billions.

Through 2014 the foundation had raised almost $2 billion from U.S. corporations especially Wall Street; foreign governments and corporations; political donors; and various other moneyed interests.
Clinton Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You might have better luck if we played chess..................... And I were sleeping

The Clinton Foundation Slush Fund is dirty politics - cash for favors. This slush fund is not in the best interest of Americans and the election process. Why this slush fund hasn't been investigated and siezed is sitting in the white house.

I just finished Dinesh D'Souza's book "Stealing America" and it was shocking ( but not in the way you might think). It's (basically) his "come to Jesus" moment,while serving time (the first time in history) for his "campaign contribution" nonsense.

I highly recommend this book for conservatives and liberals alike, because it pertains to both.

Bottom line? Politicians are the most evil Son-of-a-bitches on the face of the planet. Even when compared to Gangs and cartels.

If America could EVER, collectively come to this conclusion, we could take this country back. Odds of that happening? Probably zero, which is what they count on - blissful ignorance or plain stupidity.

You get the chance, read it. It will shock the hell out of you, to find out Republicans and Democrats - how your country is being systematically looted by these assholes.

Yahoo

CNBC

Sheesh

Yahoo

CNBC

Sheesh
Bassman, billions? This appears to be a balanced article. It is from April '16, and there are no hyperbolic slams or claims, but if you read it thru, you may have a clearer picture of what others see. This is about Hillary only, no mention of Koch, or Texas 'Pioneers' like Hunt or Pickens, but worth a read anyway.

Through 2014 the foundation had raised almost $2 billion from U.S. corporations especially Wall Street; foreign governments and corporations; political donors; and various other moneyed interests.

You might have better luck if we played chess..................... And I were sleeping
Is the foundation under investigation for something?

Yahoo

CNBC

Sheesh

Yahoo

CNBC

Sheesh

Yes, the FBI has opened a racketeering investigation to go along with the espionage investigation of the Clintons

Yahoo

CNBC

Sheesh

Yahoo

CNBC

Sheesh

Yes, the FBI has opened a racketeering investigation to go along with the espionage investigation of the Clintons
Hillary Clinton to be Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges?

Sheesh

Sheesh

Hillary Clinton to be Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges?

The Huff post story said that Hillary had already been indicted on racketeering charges, which is not true, because the FBI is still in the investigative stages because this will be a 2 billion dollar charge against Hillary and her demented hubby. So be clear, the FBI has two open investigations of the Crooked Hillary

Forum List

Back