Walmart Doing Away With Cashiers

Also, any store that requires a membership such as Sams Club, can make you show your receipt on the way out no matter what and you CAN be detained if you refuse. That' is because in the membership agreement 99% of them state receipts can be checked upon you leaving the store. That means by signing the contract you agree to be checked on the way out.

Sorry but in my career there has always been a shortage of Engineers because you actually have to work hard and smart to get the education and keep a job.

These shitheads that think minimal wage is a career don't have the work ethic to succeed.

That is why they want to the friggin government to make their empoyers pay them more money. They are too sorry to earn it.

They work those jobs because the jobs they could get in the past are now in Asian countries.

I promise you there are store personnel that you don't see that are MUCH larger than you that are seconds from that door at any given time.

So yea, try that, internet tough guy.
Cool...........I don't give a fuck.....No one has ever done it..............but if they grab me and call me a thief and try to rough house me I'M GOING TO KNOCK THEM THE FUCK OUT.

I don't give a shit about your PYSCHO BS from what I just said.

I'll give them a good reason to send me to jail............Now Fuck off

That's rich--they can't even impede a known shoplifter. What are they going to do--tackle a paying customer? I just continue walking when they ask for a receipt. I checked out and paid, they have no right to block my exit. Sorry
Yes in fact they do have a right to block your exit in America.

But you should continue to assert what you 'think' is your rights, and thus call them on it. Call your government on it!

Why is the 'right' becoming the 'left' in America now?

Also, any store that requires a membership such as Sams Club, can make you show your receipt on the way out no matter what and you CAN be detained if you refuse. That' is because in the membership agreement 99% of them state receipts can be checked upon you leaving the store. That means by signing the contract you agree to be checked on the way out.
So...............I show my receipt...........my other scenario is if they accuse me or try to fuck with me even after..........

lmao

Cheap labor? Walmart pays more than small business owners can afford. The raising of the minimum wage is designed to kill small business and the Middle class.
Its beyond that already. Best thing people can do is start looking for local suppliers and quit buying chit at Costco, Walmart, Target, dollar store, Amazon, etc. unless it is an absolute necessity.

They work those jobs because the jobs they could get in the past are now in Asian countries.

Well if the dumbasses wouldn't vote for Liberals that fuck up the economy, kiss the ass of the filthy unions and increase minimum wages that artificially raise the cost of labor then more jobs would stay here.

The best way to not be poor is not help elect Liberals that fuck up the economy with failed Libtard economic policies.

Cool...........I don't give a fuck.....No one has ever done it..............but if they grab me and call me a thief and try to rough house me I'M GOING TO KNOCK THEM THE FUCK OUT.

No you likely will not. You will end up arrested and really, I don't believe you are willing to go there.

I don't support what they do either but I'm not going to jail over it. When they ask for my receipt I hand it to them and keep on walking.

If they insist I stop I get into a discussion about why they are accusing me of shoplifting which allows others to avoid getting stopped. Hopefully people will start refusing to take these positions because of the abuse they get.

Its beyond that already. Best thing people can do is start looking for local suppliers and quit buying chit at Costco, Walmart, Target, dollar store, Amazon, etc. ubless it is an absolute necessity.
I cut up my Costco card after they went full Asshole on masks.........I will NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN.......I avoid Walmart......Target...I never go there......Dollar Store I go there a lot.

After a long day at work it's quick for essentials.

Well if the dumbasses wouldn't vote for Liberals that fuck up the economy, kiss the ass of the filthy unions and increase minimum wages that artificially raise the cost of labor then more jobs would stay here.

The best way to not be poor is not help elect Liberals that fuck up the economy with failed Libtard economic policies.

Right, if people would simply refuse to demand to be able to pay their bills after working 40 hours all will be great and rosy.

You fuck off, You're so stupid you don't even realize you can be detained if they suspect you of stealing. You don't have a right to fucking steal shit from wal mart.

Yea, internet tough guy, try to knock out a dude thats 250 lbs and 6 foot 6 and trained to detain people just like you. You wouldn't get a swing in and you'd be flat on your back begging for your momma.

You fuck off, You're so stupid you don't even realize you can be detained if they suspect you of stealing. You don't have a right to fucking steal shit from wal mart.

Yea, internet tough guy, try to knock out a dude thats 250 lbs and 6 foot 6 and trained to detain people just like you. You wouldn't get a swing in and you'd be flat on your back begging for your momma.
Fuck off...........If they grab me I'm going to FUCK YOUR ASS UP............I always show my receipt ........IF YOU FALSELY ACCUSE ME OF STEALING AND GRAB ME........You WILL GO TO THE HOSPITAL...........AND i will go to jail

That clear it up for you bitch.

While my limited experience doesn't mean much, I've never seen anyone checking bags that could knock out anyone.

While my limited experience doesn't mean much, I've never seen anyone checking bags that could knock out anyone.

As was pointed out in a previous reply, there are people out of your sight that are bigger than you. They are known as "asset recovery agents." They're also known as some of the biggest mother fuckers that you ever saw and they are seconds from both doors at Wal Mart.

If you notice that door person has a radio. They make one call and the entire fucking world will come down on you before you know what hit you. The door greeter doesn't have to detain you, the ARA will.

I happened to walk by when the door to the asset room was temporarily open. Nothing but huge men in there watching huge screens and they are posted right by the exits.

Yes in fact they do have a right to block your exit in America.
You are talking out of your ass again, duck. Unlike you, I live here. I know people who work for these retailers and the corporate policies are that they cannot even approach a known shoplifter--indeed, employees have been fired for it. If an employee is forbidden from approaching known shoplifters, what gives you the mistaken notion that they can impede paying customers? Try again moron.
Why is the 'right' becoming the 'left' in America now?
Only in your twisted mind, commie duck.

You are talking out of your ass again, duck. Unlike you, I live here. I know people who work for these retailers and the corporate policies are that they cannot even approach a known shoplifter--indeed, employees have been fired for it. If an employee is forbidden from approaching known shoplifters, what gives you the mistaken notion that they can impede paying customers? Try again moron.

Only in your twisted mind, commie duck.

And you are wrong. Google shopkeepers privilege laws. They do not have to let you steal their shit. Where do you fucking people get off thinking this way? Nobody has been fired for detaining a suspected shoplifter. They've been fired for detaining someone who was NOT suspected of shoplifting and only refused to show their receipt. That is illegal. But if they think you're a shoplifter, they absolutely can detain you.

Additionally, due to the “Shopkeeper’s Privilege” laws, Walmart associates can force you to show your receipt and even detain you in the store if they suspect you of shoplifting.

As was pointed out in a previous reply, there are people out of your sight that are bigger than you. They are known as "asset recovery agents." They're also known as some of the biggest mother fuckers that you ever saw and they are seconds from both doors at Wal Mart.

If you notice that door person has a radio. They make one call and the entire fucking world will come down on you before you know what hit you. The door greeter doesn't have to detain you, the ARA will.
You are mistaken. My daughter--all 5'5", 135 lbs of her was the "loss prevention associate" for Target. The corporate policy was to contact law enforcement, not approach these known shoplifters but rather observe them leaving and gain descriptions of the suspect and their vehicle to give to law enforcement. LOL, the days of "enforcers" in retail are long gone. C'mon man, cops are damn near relegated to using passive restraint.

I happened to walk by when the door to the asset room was temporarily open. Nothing but huge men in there watching huge screens and they are posted right by the exits.

They sure hide them well.

Nobody has been fired for detaining a suspected shoplifter.
Wrong again. An employee of a Rosauer's grocery store in Spokane was fired for stopping a shoplifter in the past year. Broadcast on the local TV.
To be clear, a mom & pop that wishes to protect their assets is more than able to do that. However, corporate entities like Walmart, Target, Rosauers, Kohls etc have policies expressly forbidding that. Don't get me wrong--I think these policies regarding shoplifters are cockamamie, but they are the policies of these large retailers. As regards, detaining me to check my receipt--they had that opportunity at check out and I will continue to ignore "receipt checkers" at the door.

Last edited:
They sure hide them well.

Yea they do. When you walk into Wal Mart you'll see a door, depending on if you walk in the right or left side entrances, that is unmarked. It will be on the right side for the left side door or the left side of the right side entrance. It will always be locked and it will have no markings as to what is behind it. I saw it open one time and my jaw hit the floor. That room is huge and FULL of people.

Forum List

Back