Walmart Doing Away With Cashiers

If I go to one of the self checkouts I just act like an imbecile so the person near has to come do the checking. Its quicker than waiting in long lines if you need something in there.
They have to staff about the same number of employees to address this need, so they are gaining nothing but shoplifters. I agree with your tactic and employ it when I am there as well.

Have you got anything relevant to say, duck? If not, go troll somewhere else.
I haven't used the self-checkouts at any store but I think my silent protest is soon to be defeated. That is, unless I stop going into stores that don't have cashiers.
I'm quite pleased we are on the same side of this issue pissant, but I wonder how you being a adamant rightist can make the compromise?

You do realize that you are taking a stand against employment and for the resultant guaranteed income that has to evolve out of this?

I rarely ever set foot in a Walmart, but I went into one the other day because of convenience. They no longer have any cashiers left. The entire check out line has been converted to self check out. Apparently, this is being done all over the country because a friend of mine in Ohio just posted about it on social media.

Here is the result of your $15 an hour for unskilled labor. Enjoy.

I avoid going there much more these days. I understand that if they ever destroy the competition they will fuck us with no vasoline afterwards...............I've always refused to go to self check out there........I'll stand in line for a cashier.

That's rich--they can't even impede a known shoplifter. What are they going to do--tackle a paying customer? I just continue walking when they ask for a receipt. I checked out and paid, they have no right to block my exit. Sorry

You better believe they can detain you. I told you why, look it up.

Additionally, due to the “Shopkeeper’s Privilege” laws, Walmart associates can force you to show your receipt and even detain you in the store if they suspect you of shoplifting.

I rarely ever set foot in a Walmart, but I went into one the other day because of convenience. They no longer have any cashiers left. The entire check out line has been converted to self check out. Apparently, this is being done all over the country because a friend of mine in Ohio just posted about it on social media.

Here is the result of your $15 an hour for unskilled labor. Enjoy.

Strange...it started here like 3 years ago...and the minimum wage isn't anywhere close to $15 an hour.

I worked minimum jobs. Didn't like the low pay and menial work so I got a couple of degrees in Engineering. Made a whole lot more money.

And if everyone got engineering degree's, engineers would be paid minimum wage.

You better believe they can detain you. I told you why, look it up.

Additionally, due to the “Shopkeeper’s Privilege” laws, Walmart associates can force you to show your receipt and even detain you in the store if they suspect you of shoplifting.
Will they put me in a Full Nelson and put a light in my face and say TALK...............lmao

Fuckers put a hand on me for no damned reason they are gonna land in the canned good section. I show my dang receipt. Never had one go stupid on me yet......Good for them.

Or improve your skills and EARN $30/hr or more.
Construction trades his hurting for skilled labor. Most coming out now are too stupid to put a dang bit in a drill.......Our country is going to hell.........We couldn't fully man the last job we did........

All those cashiers should take liberals advice and learn to code, so they can write the software of their replacements.
What happens in another five years when machines are doing all the coding?

:dunno:

Will they put me in a Full Nelson and put a light in my face and say TALK...............lmao

Fuckers put a hand on me for no damned reason they are gonna land in the canned good section. I show my dang receipt. Never had one go stupid on me yet......Good for them.

I promise you there are store personnel that you don't see that are MUCH larger than you that are seconds from that door at any given time.

So yea, try that, internet tough guy.

And if everyone got engineering degree's, engineers would be paid minimum wage.

Sorry but in my career there has always been a shortage of Engineers because you actually have to work hard and smart to get the education and keep a job.

These shitheads that think minimal wage is a career don't have the work ethic to succeed.

That is why they want to the friggin government to make their empoyers pay them more money. They are too sorry to earn it.

They have to staff about the same number of employees to address this need, so they are gaining nothing but shoplifters. I agree with your tactic and employ it when I am there as well.
Well truthfully with everyone chipped and all things having chips (so says the asshats wanting that) shop lifting will just become a thing of the past in their "new world" that they think they are "building back better"; that is after they do away with all us "useless eaters" of course and that I think isn't happening as fast as they'd like.

Forum List

Back