Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton's $25 Million Condo

My Net Jets share, all five of my homes, and my entire lifestyle are 100% deductible.

I love this claim.
Why are your homes and entire lifestyle 100% deductible?
Spell out this imaginary mechanism.

As I've explained to you before, I'm the Principal of a family trust corporation.

They used to keep citing the fact that MURICAN productivity went up while wages were stagnant. I wouldn't increase my productivity in a job that I didn't particularly care for ESPECIALLY given the aforementioned fact. That & the 1% "share of the pie" has been growing going on two-generations.

SWEET!!!!

In response to the demoralizing food donation bins placed in some stores to help out its underpaid employees, Walmart workers have chained a massive donation bin in front of the luxury Manhattan apartment of heiress Alice Walton, daughter of Walmart founder Sam Walton.

Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton s 25 Million Condo Alternet

She lives in a $25 million dollar mansion but her father pays his workers a pittance? Good grief. I hope she can't remove the bin.

My Net Jets share, all five of my homes, and my entire lifestyle are 100% deductible.

I love this claim.
Why are your homes and entire lifestyle 100% deductible?
Spell out this imaginary mechanism.

As I've explained to you before, I'm the Principal of a family trust corporation.

That doesn't make your lifestyle 100% deductible.

SWEET!!!!

In response to the demoralizing food donation bins placed in some stores to help out its underpaid employees, Walmart workers have chained a massive donation bin in front of the luxury Manhattan apartment of heiress Alice Walton, daughter of Walmart founder Sam Walton.

Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton s 25 Million Condo Alternet

She lives in a $25 million dollar mansion but her father pays his workers a pittance? Good grief. I hope she can't remove the bin.

She lives in a $25 million dollar mansion but her father pays his workers a pittance?

Her father is dead. And this is America, you aren't forced to work at WalMart.

The story is lacking any source material, which is irrelevant to leftists. It sounds more like something some smug self righteous activists did.

I'm sure they couldn't get near her condo. Does anyone believe her building doesn't have security?

Wal Mart not only starts at min wage, they will not give you enough hours to live on. It was done to me when I worked for them, even though I signed an anti union statement and was promised 40 hours a week for doing so...Sam Walton lied and we were cut back to 20 hours a week...That was in 1986...they still do it to this day...
Did I ever tell you that I failed a walmart back ground check? Lol. And why? I'm probably the only one to do so and be much better because of it.

Did I ever tell you that I failed a walmart back ground check? Lol. And why? I'm probably the only one to do so and be much better because of it.

WalMart was seeking quality?

That was too easy!!!!
They are stupid that's why. It was hilarious. During my interview some girl said she was quitting and leaving at her lunch break. True story. Fucking hilarious.

Forum List

Back