Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton's $25 Million Condo

Why is it Walmarts responsibility to feed people who work for them....they have jobs and have posted how much they will pay someone to do that job....if someone agrees to work for that amount of money they accept the job and begin work....if no one agrees to that wage then Walmart either has to raise the wage or not have the work done....

Oh yeah...I forgot....were talking lefties here....they believe in the master/slave relationship where the owner of the business owns the employees and therefore must feed, clothe and house them....in truth they actually believe in the government/slave relationship and want the government to be the master that feeds, clothes and houses them...

But in order to get there, they have to destroy freedom...and freedom of contract is one of the things they need to destroy....

Yeah! Like how dare Wal-mart pay their employees enough to get food so they can have energy to do their jobs. I mean it's like they think they're people or something. Silly leftists for thinking minimum wage workers are actually people.

Silly leftists for thinking minimum wage workers are actually people.

Obama should help more minimum wage illegals stay and depress wages for minimum wage Americans.
Why not, companies go to all that trouble recruiting them to come on up here...

We need to punish companies like Walmart.
Cut off their access to illegals, stick it to the man!
They have been caught more than once doing it.Once for illegals from Eastern Europe...

Awful! Deport all the illegals, to screw WalMart! Do it now!!!

Local and state taxes are plenty. Also, OnePercenter you are some onepercentor. Everybody in the 1% has taken a tax deduction . Moron.

Taxes aren't the issue. The issue is a company that's taken ten's of billions in subsidies paying their employees so little that they qualify for welfare. If you want to complain about your tax money being wasted, Walmart would be a great place to start.

The issue is a company that's taken ten's of billions in subsidies paying their employees so little that they qualify for welfare.

Money that goes to the workers is not a subsidy to WalMart.
Would they get more welfare, or less, if WalMart fired them all?

People who take political protest to others' homes are douchebags.

As a taxpayer I would think you'd also have a problem with WalMart taking advantage.

WalMart protests in front of others' homes?
if placing a painted box in front of a 60 story condo (whatever her $25,000,000 condo is) is "protesting in front of someone's home" I'd hate to see what you canucks consider an affront :rolleyes-41: Toro

No legit news source is posting the story, so I have my doubts, however it is a good way to protest.

To pay corporate taxes.

And to limit liability - And to provide family income from income from investments.

Fisher Island, Fl. has an unemployment rate of 13%, but has an average income of $964K and an average home sales price of $2.5M. Family trusts?

Let's do the math. 1.3 million workers, pretend they work 30 hours/week, that's $8.1 billion a year, based on a $4/hr raise.
You said they could do that and still make $14 billion net. You're off by at least $3 billion.

Let's DO the math. What is the net cost of those employees from reduction in taxes from deducting employee expenses?

The issue is a company that's taken ten's of billions in subsidies paying their employees so little that they qualify for welfare.

Money that goes to the workers is not a subsidy to WalMart.
Would they get more welfare, or less, if WalMart fired them all?

WalMart was paid subsidies to open stores. Enterprise zones, free land, free buildings, no property tax, keeping sales tax.

No legit news source is posting the story, so I have my doubts, however it is a good way to protest.

Look again.

Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton s 25 Million Condo - Google Search

Have a twitter account. Over one million tweets.

Twitter doesn't make it true, it just means people could be tweeting bad info. Alternet, is no legit, neither is democratic underground, nor is the lunatics fringe site. Nice try.

Forum List

Back