Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton's $25 Million Condo

WalMart protests in front of others' homes?

No, they take YOUR TAX MONEY to pad their bottom line.

Your OP says nothing about that. Instead, it is about douchebags taking their protests to a private home, with the implication of placing a food bin outside the household symbolizes low wages Wal Mart pays.

So are you therefore implying that if Wal Mart didn't take tax breaks, they'd pay higher wages?

That would be a surprising conclusion by someone who was successful at business. I'd like to know how that happens.

Just imagine how much they could make if they spent their time working instead of putting bins at people's houses.

Your OP says nothing about that. Instead, it is about douchebags taking their protests to a private home, with the implication of placing a food bin outside the household symbolizes low wages Wal Mart pays.

So are you therefore implying that if Wal Mart didn't take tax breaks, they'd pay higher wages?

That would be a surprising conclusion by someone who was successful at business. I'd like to know how that happens.

I could never screw the people that make me all of my money......I'm not a Republican.

WalMart protests in front of others' homes?

No, they take YOUR TAX MONEY to pad their bottom line.
rw'ers don't realize that forcing their employees to go on food stamps is a stealth tax because not all stores have a "food bin" and even if they do, they're most definitely not enough to cover all the employees who could use it.

did Toro have a food bin at his place of employ :doubt: before retiring

I could never screw the people that make me all of my money......I'm not a Republican.
You are not even an employer.

Nor do you have money

or people who work for you

Let's do the math. 1.3 million workers, pretend they work 30 hours/week, that's $8.1 billion a year, based on a $4/hr raise.
You said they could do that and still make $14 billion net. You're off by at least $3 billion.

Let's DO the math. What is the net cost of those employees from reduction in taxes from deducting employee expenses?

Let's DO the math.

I did the math. I see you couldn't understand it.

What is the net cost of those employees from reduction in taxes from deducting employee expenses?

You'd have to use the corporate rate they paid. The real rate, not the 4% or whatever idiotic rate you came up with, based on your ignorance of what corporate income means.

The issue is a company that's taken ten's of billions in subsidies paying their employees so little that they qualify for welfare.

Money that goes to the workers is not a subsidy to WalMart.
Would they get more welfare, or less, if WalMart fired them all?

WalMart was paid subsidies to open stores. Enterprise zones, free land, free buildings, no property tax, keeping sales tax.

A lower tax rate led to higher employment, lower priced goods and less welfare payments?
That's awful! Don't tell Obama, his head might pop.

rw'ers don't realize that forcing their employees to go on food stamps is a stealth tax because not all stores have a "food bin" and even if they do, they're most definitely not enough to cover all the employees who could use it.

did Toro have a food bin at his place of employ :doubt: before retiring

Having a food bin is really pathetic.

Excellent! Glad we're off your lie about the taxes you pay.

I've never lied about taxes I pay.

Personally I pay zero, because I officially don't make any income, I live from income of savings.

The family trust (Nevada corporation) paid 4% effective on $26.5M last year.

Excellent! Glad we're off your lie about the taxes you pay.

I've never lied about taxes I pay.

Personally I pay zero, because I officially don't make any income, I live from income of savings.

Bullshit.

Let's DO the math.

I did the math. I see you couldn't understand it.

What is the net cost of those employees from reduction in taxes from deducting employee expenses?

You'd have to use the corporate rate they paid. The real rate, not the 4% or whatever idiotic rate you came up with, based on your ignorance of what corporate income means.

Let me help. Deducting the additional cost of employee expenses would reduce taxes to the amount of 50% of the additional employee expense cost.

Forum List

Back