Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton's $25 Million Condo

Why is it Walmarts responsibility to feed people who work for them....they have jobs and have posted how much they will pay someone to do that job....if someone agrees to work for that amount of money they accept the job and begin work....if no one agrees to that wage then Walmart either has to raise the wage or not have the work done....

Oh yeah...I forgot....were talking lefties here....they believe in the master/slave relationship where the owner of the business owns the employees and therefore must feed, clothe and house them....in truth they actually believe in the government/slave relationship and want the government to be the master that feeds, clothes and houses them...

But in order to get there, they have to destroy freedom...and freedom of contract is one of the things they need to destroy....
I'm not a leftist, but I do believe if you work for a living you should earn a living.

Define, "earn a living".

Define, "earn a living".

The right to earn a living and enjoy the fruits of one's labor is a fundamental human right, guaranteed by the Constitution. Unfortunately, Republicans, corporate America, and wall street have fucked that up for the middle class.

Define, "earn a living".

The right to earn a living and enjoy the fruits of one's labor is a fundamental human right, guaranteed by the Constitution. Unfortunately, Republicans, corporate America, and wall street have fucked that up for the middle class.

The right to earn a living and enjoy the fruits of one's labor is a fundamental human right, guaranteed by the Constitution.

That phrase is in the Constitution? LOL!

You guys know about Obama's SecCommerce?

Ever hear of her?

She FORGOT to declare $80MM of income on her disclosure form

Oh, most of her employees earn minimum wage
Are you bragging or complaining? If it is wrong for a public sector employee to take their wealth for granted, does that justify such behavior for all the wealthy?

Local and state taxes are plenty. Also, OnePercenter you are some onepercentor. Everybody in the 1% has taken a tax deduction . Moron.

My problems comes with the reality that the 1% only pays 10-15% in taxes. This is far less than the middle class.

Baloney.

Prove that it is baloney!

My problems comes with the reality that the 1% only pays 10-15% in taxes.

Wow, that is outrageous! Do you have a link for this horrible miscarriage of justice?

rw'ers don't realize that forcing their employees to go on food stamps is a stealth tax because not all stores have a "food bin" and even if they do, they're most definitely not enough to cover all the employees who could use it.

did Toro have a food bin at his place of employ :doubt: before retiring

Having a food bin is really pathetic.
ESPECIALLY when one CEO of that company lives in a $250,000,000.00 condo :eusa_whistle: and has a singular net worth of $34,300,000,000.00
Alice Walton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Local and state taxes are plenty. Also, OnePercenter you are some onepercentor. Everybody in the 1% has taken a tax deduction . Moron.

My problems comes with the reality that the 1% only pays 10-15% in taxes. This is far less than the middle class.

Baloney.

Wow, that is outrageous! Do you have a link for this horrible miscarriage of justice?

Romney and Obama pay around this much in taxes...

Why is it Walmarts responsibility to feed people who work for them....they have jobs and have posted how much they will pay someone to do that job....if someone agrees to work for that amount of money they accept the job and begin work....if no one agrees to that wage then Walmart either has to raise the wage or not have the work done....

Oh yeah...I forgot....were talking lefties here....they believe in the master/slave relationship where the owner of the business owns the employees and therefore must feed, clothe and house them....in truth they actually believe in the government/slave relationship and want the government to be the master that feeds, clothes and houses them...

But in order to get there, they have to destroy freedom...and freedom of contract is one of the things they need to destroy....
I'm not a leftist, but I do believe if you work for a living you should earn a living.

Correct, anyone who puts in an honest day's work deserves to be compensated fairly for that day's wages.

apparently "effective" is not a word that fox-watchers/repub-voters are familiar with lol

It blows their entire theory of being over-taxed.
True. They keep saying "yabut U.S. companies are taxed at 35%!!!".

GAO U.S. corporations pay average effective tax rate of 12.6 - Jul. 1 2013

You are dumb. US corporations do not pay income tax, they simply tack that onto their product's prices and go on.

Baloney.

Romney and Obama pay around this much in taxes...

It takes at least $389,000 to make the club:That was the minimum threshold of adjusted gross income in 2011, the most recent year for which the IRS has final data.

The 1% as a group pay a bigger share of income taxes than their share of adjusted gross income:As a group, the top 1% earned nearly 19% of all adjusted gross income reported in 2011 and paid 35% of all federal income taxes.
The effective tax rate of the top 1% was 23.5%: The average tax rate paid by these high-income households was 23.5% -- which represents the percent of their income they paid in federal income taxes.

The top 1 and what they pay - Apr. 4 2014

CNN says your 10-15% claim is wrong.

Forum List

Back