Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton's $25 Million Condo

And did your company give any to charity? Did your company help and hire low wage earners to work for you? How much did you give to charity? Did you pay more in taxes than you had to?

If you believe in your own BS 4.5 million more should have went to all these other things. If you are going to be at 10 million, then you should be providing more jobs than you are. Your net should only be one million.

That's according to your BS, and your claims to want to help the middle class and the poor.

You like I have been saying all along, are greedy and no better than the rich you criticize.

More bloviating.

Walmart collects tens of billions in subsidies, then pays their employees so little they qualify for welfare.

You and yours think that is good.

Did your "company" make a profit last year or this year?

My company netted $5M in 2013. This year $10M.

And did your company give any to charity? Did your company help and hire low wage earners to work for you? How much did you give to charity? Did you pay more in taxes than you had to?

If you believe in your own BS 4.5 million more should have went to all these other things. If you are going to be at 10 million, then you should be providing more jobs than you are. Your net should only be one million.

That's according to your BS, and your claims to want to help the middle class and the poor.

You like I have been saying all along, are greedy and no better than the rich you criticize.

Dude is so full of shit his breath stinks.

He's a college sophomore at some juco, he's taken two Econ classes, has a part time job delivering pizza, and lives in the same bedroom he grew up in.

He's been busted in so many lies about "his business" that it really isn't even questionable at this point. He's a liar.

More bloviating.

Walmart collects tens of billions in subsidies, then pays their employees so little they qualify for welfare.

You and yours think that is good.

Walmart collects tens of billions in subsidies,

Prove it.

SWEET!!!!

In response to the demoralizing food donation bins placed in some stores to help out its underpaid employees, Walmart workers have chained a massive donation bin in front of the luxury Manhattan apartment of heiress Alice Walton, daughter of Walmart founder Sam Walton.

Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton s 25 Million Condo Alternet

They would be former Walmart employees if the smartasses had any guts to say who they are.

He's a college sophomore at some juco, he's taken two Econ classes, has a part time job delivering pizza, and lives in the same bedroom he grew up in.

He's been busted in so many lies about "his business" that it really isn't even questionable at this point. He's a liar.

Yet you can't refute any of my posts.

Why is it Walmarts responsibility to feed people who work for them....they have jobs and have posted how much they will pay someone to do that job....if someone agrees to work for that amount of money they accept the job and begin work....if no one agrees to that wage then Walmart either has to raise the wage or not have the work done....

Oh yeah...I forgot....were talking lefties here....they believe in the master/slave relationship where the owner of the business owns the employees and therefore must feed, clothe and house them....in truth they actually believe in the government/slave relationship and want the government to be the master that feeds, clothes and houses them...

But in order to get there, they have to destroy freedom...and freedom of contract is one of the things they need to destroy....

Exactly. They knew what they were going to make BEFORE they started. Now, after the fact, they bitch about what they knew was going to be their wage. Typical entitlement minded turds.

SWEET!!!!

In response to the demoralizing food donation bins placed in some stores to help out its underpaid employees, Walmart workers have chained a massive donation bin in front of the luxury Manhattan apartment of heiress Alice Walton, daughter of Walmart founder Sam Walton.

Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton s 25 Million Condo Alternet

They would be former Walmart employees if the smartasses had any guts to say who they are.

Then they would be Wal Mart owners after suing for wrongful termination.

Yet you can't refute any of my posts.

I refute YOU therefor all your points are refuted.

I count like 12 lies from you in your last 5 posts. You deserve no serious discussion.

SWEET!!!!

Their actions is what would get them fired. Nothing wrong with that.

Why is it Walmarts responsibility to feed people who work for them....they have jobs and have posted how much they will pay someone to do that job....if someone agrees to work for that amount of money they accept the job and begin work....if no one agrees to that wage then Walmart either has to raise the wage or not have the work done....

Oh yeah...I forgot....were talking lefties here....they believe in the master/slave relationship where the owner of the business owns the employees and therefore must feed, clothe and house them....in truth they actually believe in the government/slave relationship and want the government to be the master that feeds, clothes and houses them...

But in order to get there, they have to destroy freedom...and freedom of contract is one of the things they need to destroy....

Exactly. They knew what they were going to make BEFORE they started. Now, after the fact, they bitch about what they knew was going to be their wage. Typical entitlement minded turds.

That's a bogus argument friend.

If essentially every job in town is paying $8 an hour, your choices are A. Work for $8 an hour, B. Don't work.

Are you suggesting that if they can't get a job for how much they want, people should not work at all?

I'm serious, I know where you're going to go next, and we can save that for later - for now just answer my question. Are you suggesting that every person who feels that $8 an hour is too little to work for should just go home and not work at all?

SWEET!!!!

Wal Mart has a pretty extensive employee handbook that covers why employees might find themselves fired.

Anything beyond that would be an unlawful termination.

Wal Mart has TONS of attorneys at their disposal. They wouldn't fire anyone.

You said your trust had no income, $26.5 million in expenses but paid 4%.
Now you say you pay corporate taxes.
What haven't you lied about?

Reading comprehension challenged again? I said I had no income. I derive my support from the trust. Thank you Republicans for making that possible.

SWEET!!!!

Wal Mart has a pretty extensive employee handbook that covers why employees might find themselves fired.

Sorry, not how it works. Try doing that at your bosses house and see what happens.

People have no right to a job, or to $20+ an hour.

If you want better pay, go look for a better job, or do what you can to invest in yourself.

It's not as difficult as you think it is.

Sorry, not how it works. Try doing that at your bosses house and see what happens.

That IS how it works . What the hell do you think wrongful termination suits are all about? An employee handbook is a contract.

PS - in the picture that accompanied the article in the OP that container was placed in a PUBLIC space. No one's home was invaded, no one's private property was harmed.

No laws were even broken.

You said your trust had no income, $26.5 million in expenses but paid 4%.
Now you say you pay corporate taxes.
What haven't you lied about?

Reading comprehension challenged again? I said I had no income. I derive my support from the trust. Thank you Republicans for making that possible.

You said the trust had no income, but paid 4%.
I can easily catch your lies. It's not like they're rare.

Forum List

Back