Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton's $25 Million Condo

So you don't really believe in helping the middle class, just yourself. Not a bad thing, just be honest.

And your whining because someone has more money than you...pathetic jealousy.

Sure I do. The lowest pay employee of my company receives a salary of $49k/yr PLUS company paid benefits.

They would be former Walmart employees if the smartasses had any guts to say who they are.

Then they would be Wal Mart owners after suing for wrongful termination.

Their actions is what would get them fired. Nothing wrong with that.

Wal Mart has a pretty extensive employee handbook that covers why employees might find themselves fired.

Anything beyond that would be an unlawful termination.

Wal Mart has TONS of attorneys at their disposal. They wouldn't fire anyone.

Sorry, not how it works. Try doing that at your bosses house and see what happens.

That IS how it works . What the hell do you think wrongful termination suits are all about? An employee handbook is a contract.

PS - in the picture that accompanied the article in the OP that container was placed in a PUBLIC space. No one's home was invaded, no one's private property was harmed.

No laws were even broken.

So you are going to do that at your boss's house? Tell me what happens.

So you don't really believe in helping the middle class, just yourself. Not a bad thing, just be honest.

And your whining because someone has more money than you...pathetic jealousy.

Sure I do. The lowest pay employee of my company receives a salary of $49k/yr PLUS company paid benefits.

That's it? Wow, that is not fair at all, what do you have against the middle class? You should be paying everyone a fair wage.

That's not a fair wage. You owe them more than that.

It's 100% higher than the competition. How much more?

A fair wage. Let's say twice that much. That's what the fools working a fast food job a monkey could be trained to do want above what they get. I'm willing to bet those you pay $49,000 have far more skills than a burger flipper. If the burger flippers are worth that much more according to many, so are your employees.

That's it? Wow, that is not fair at all, what do you have against the middle class? You should be paying everyone at least 100k a year, that is fair.

You're pro Walmart that pays welfare wages, and against me that pays 21/2+ times Walmart wages?

So you are a paid Koch Brothers troll. I thought so.

A fair wage. Let's say twice that much. That's what the fools working a fast food job a monkey could be trained to do want above what they get. I'm willing to bet those you pay $49,000 have far more skills than a burger flipper. If the burger flippers are worth that much more according to many, so are your employees.

The actual question is: How much are the people that make you all of your money worth?

That's it? Wow, that is not fair at all, what do you have against the middle class? You should be paying everyone at least 100k a year, that is fair.

You're pro Walmart that pays welfare wages, and against me that pays 21/2+ times Walmart wages?

You think it's your business to say what Walmart should pay yet have a problem when someone does the same to you. It's your hypocrisy I have a problem with.

You think it's your business to say what Walmart should pay yet have a problem when someone does the same to you. It's your hypocrisy I have a problem with.

Again: I have a problem with Walmart accepting tens of billions in taxpayer subsidies then sticking it to taxpayers by paying their employees welfare wages.

The actual question is: How much are the people that make you all of your money worth?
YOUR question which I answered is "how much more?"

What the people I pay are worth is none of your damn business. However, since you think what someone else pays is yours, I felt it necessary to make an

Again: I have a problem with Walmart accepting tens of billions in taxpayer subsidies then sticking it to taxpayers by paying their employees welfare wages.

The employees at Walmart have skills worth such wages. The taxpayers shouldn't get stuck providing them with welfare programs when the cause of their low wages is THEIR low skills.

Unless Walmart lies to you about what they pay or the hours you will get is it really their fault you accepted a job that would not support you?

182956_10151464671115679_1090799790_n__1__zps470d306d.png
Yet you keep pushing for laws that do exactly that. You bitch about tax payer money supporting Walmart employees but you want obiecare to give them subsidies for their insurance, you want more food stamps available to more people and on top of that you want higher wages which will accomplish nothing once the price adjustments are made.

How about you left wing assholes stop promoting laws that force employers to have people on welfare through taxation and other regulations? Walmart didn't create this economic environment you did.

From the guy who thinks Ford didn't accept bailouts!!!!!
Ford didn't want the bailout they saw what was going to happen to GM once the government is picking your CEO's and board members. Obie and his gang of assholes forced them to take some money. They did that and sat on it until they could repay at the earliest date in full. Ford didn't accept a bailout they were forced to take the money.

Now that is taken care of you mind putting your tiny little mind to work on an actual reply to my post?

Ford did NOT take money, what are you talking about?
They were forced to take some by obie whether they needed it or not but they sent it back the minute they could and it was never needed or used. It's how these left wing idiots keep saying they needed a bailout but that wasn't true they were forced to take the money under threat of government. The myth that obie saved the auto industry wouldn't be complete unless they forced Ford into taking some. In the end though Ford didn't need and didn't use any of what they were forced to take at the gun point of the government. Which means they were never produced by your tax dollars.

Yet you keep pushing for laws that do exactly that. You bitch about tax payer money supporting Walmart employees but you want obiecare to give them subsidies for their insurance, you want more food stamps available to more people and on top of that you want higher wages which will accomplish nothing once the price adjustments are made.

How about you left wing assholes stop promoting laws that force employers to have people on welfare through taxation and other regulations? Walmart didn't create this economic environment you did.

From the guy who thinks Ford didn't accept bailouts!!!!!
Ford didn't want the bailout they saw what was going to happen to GM once the government is picking your CEO's and board members. Obie and his gang of assholes forced them to take some money. They did that and sat on it until they could repay at the earliest date in full. Ford didn't accept a bailout they were forced to take the money.

Now that is taken care of you mind putting your tiny little mind to work on an actual reply to my post?

Ford did NOT take money, what are you talking about?
They were forced to take some by obie whether they needed it or not but they sent it back the minute they could and it was never needed or used. It's how these left wing idiots keep saying they needed a bailout but that wasn't true they were forced to take the money under threat of government. The myth that obie saved the auto industry wouldn't be complete unless they forced Ford into taking some. In the end though Ford didn't need and didn't use any of what they were forced to take at the gun point of the government. Which means they were never produced by your tax dollars.

Ford was not forced to take money, and they did not. That is wrong. No one made them take any money.

Where did this myth begin?

I'm so sick of rw stinginess & then they add insult to injury by bilking the taxpayers for the diff!!! :mad-61: And they say they're for small gov't :doubt:

link?
This is where you idiots and your pictures come off the rails. A wage increase would mean 1.1% more at Walmart but the wage increase filters through the entire fucking system not just the end retailer. That means the production cost will increase, transportation, Warehousing etc. So each of them will increase their costs before the product even gets to Walmart. Who then will add another 1.1% on top of all the others adding their increase. Which in the end means your price will go up more like 15-20%. And as an added bonus Walmart becomes much richer since their 1.1% not only covers cost but profit margin.

Everything you leftards come up with to fix a problem actually makes it worse.
and link?

I never said I was pro Walmart did I? I try to shop local, it helps the community. I am not paid to post here, just as you are not.

Now, back to you and your claims, you claim to help the middle class but fail to pay a fair wage, but as noted in the company profit, you could pay a lot more and yet you don't. Why is that? You are being a selfish business owner, you owe it to your employees and yet you stomp on them, you realize without them you wouldn't make a dime, right? So why not split all the profit with them, that would be fair.

I'm so sick of rw stinginess & then they add insult to injury by bilking the taxpayers for the diff!!! :mad-61: And they say they're for small gov't :doubt:
Left wing handouts are where the tax payers end up floating the bill. Small government is easy to pay for. The left wing version of paying people for everything in their lives is where it gets expensive.

The employees at Walmart have skills worth such wages. The taxpayers shouldn't get stuck providing them with welfare programs when the cause of their low wages is THEIR low skills.

So it's your contention that a cashier is 'low skilled' labor?

Forum List

Back