Walmart now selling a children's book of demons

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(OPINION) BIN ā€“ For parents looking to introduce their kids to devil worship, Walmart and Amazon are now selling a new childrenā€™s book entitled: ā€˜A Childrenā€™s Book of Demonsā€™. In the ā€˜aboutā€˜ section, the publishers try to turn the act of summoning demons into a kid-friendly activity saying: ā€œsummoning demons has never been so much funā€.
Walmart Now Selling ā€˜A Childrenā€™s Book of Demonsā€™

Awwwww are you not aware of the things that happen when you leave your own soul and sell it to satan...... yeah we didn't think so. That's why your morons without brains.

Well, if Christian people were having more children, and raising them with proper Christian values, that book wouldn't exist.

The failure is on the part of us, the public.

Yanno, when I went to Google and looked for Walmart A Children's Book of Demons, I found it. And, while there may be a lot of hand wringing from the Christian right, this sounds more like satire and sort of like D and D than it does an actual demonic summoning book.

Here...................the actual advertisement....................

https://www.walmart.com/ip/A-Children-s-Book-of-Demons/185975723

Creative Approach to Dealing with Life's Issues With this handy book for kids, and its easy to follow how-to steps, taking on life's everyday problems has never been so much fun! This lighthearted and silly book takes a serious subject and strips the power away from scary monsters.

Don't want to take out the trash tonight? Maybe you're swimming in homework? Perhaps that big bully is being a real drag? Well grab your coloured pencils and sigil drawing skills and dial up some demons!

ā€œItā€™s a funny take on the problems kids encounter and a kind of wish fulfillment in dealing with them.ā€ ā€• Rob Clough

It even says in the ad for the book that this is silly and light hearted, so lighten up Francis.

Well, if Christian people were having more children, and raising them with proper Christian values, that book wouldn't exist.

To me, that book would still be out there due to those who are not for the Lord and unfortunately even if a kid is brought up properly, they can still stray once they are out on their own. My older sister, in my opinion, couldn't be a better example. Sadly my dad is who she decided to take after more.

God bless you and my mom always!!!!

Holly

To me, that book would still be out there due to those who are not for the Lord and unfortunately even if a kid is brought up properly, they can still stray once they are out on their own. My older sister, in my opinion, couldn't be a better example. Sadly my dad is who she decided to take after more.

God bless you and my mom always!!!!

Holly

I don't think so. I honestly don't. I think the reason that book exists, is because the Christians have bred themselves out of influence.

The more of us that are true believers, the more effect we have on society at large. As birth rates drastically fell, so too did Christian influence.

You want to know when birth rates fell? 1965 to 1975. What happened directly after the birth rate fell? Christianity fell. Before the mid-1960s, almost 90%+ of the population identified as Christian. Now down to almost half.

We bred ourselves into decline.

And no, having kids does not mean that all will follow the Lord. But most certainly, the number one factor in faith.... is the father. Having a father that is faithful, will generally... not always... not perfectly... but generally lead to children that also have faith.
Statistical fact.

^^^ I definitely believe the last thing that you said. I haven't wanted anything more to do with my dad and older sister in years. Its been almost 16 years since the last time that I saw my dad voluntarily and 17 years now since the last time that I saw my sister. If nothing has changed about them and I believe that nothing has, how much have I really been missing out on? The first thing that you said may be true too, but maybe to only a certain extent. My mom did the best that she could where my older sister is concerned, but like I said in my previous message, as soon as people are able to be out there on their own or even before that, they are going to to do whatever they want to do no matter how bad some people may consider the choices of actions to be in the grand scheme.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

Actually, it's possible to be possessed by demons if one dabbles in such things.

We all have our own demons ...

HTB1N9i.rYZnBKNjSZFGq6zt3FXaG.jpg

(OPINION) BIN ā€“ For parents looking to introduce their kids to devil worship, Walmart and Amazon are now selling a new childrenā€™s book entitled: ā€˜A Childrenā€™s Book of Demonsā€™. In the ā€˜aboutā€˜ section, the publishers try to turn the act of summoning demons into a kid-friendly activity saying: ā€œsummoning demons has never been so much funā€.
But is it made out of real demons?

Yanno, when I went to Google and looked for Walmart A Children's Book of Demons, I found it. And, while there may be a lot of hand wringing from the Christian right, this sounds more like satire and sort of like D and D than it does an actual demonic summoning book.

Here...................the actual advertisement....................

https://www.walmart.com/ip/A-Children-s-Book-of-Demons/185975723

Creative Approach to Dealing with Life's Issues With this handy book for kids, and its easy to follow how-to steps, taking on life's everyday problems has never been so much fun! This lighthearted and silly book takes a serious subject and strips the power away from scary monsters.

Don't want to take out the trash tonight? Maybe you're swimming in homework? Perhaps that big bully is being a real drag? Well grab your coloured pencils and sigil drawing skills and dial up some demons!

ā€œItā€™s a funny take on the problems kids encounter and a kind of wish fulfillment in dealing with them.ā€ ā€• Rob Clough

It even says in the ad for the book that this is silly and light hearted, so lighten up Francis.
Blasphemy!

Children should call up Jesus to smite their enemies

Awwwww are you not aware of the things that happen when you leave your own soul and sell it to satan...... yeah we didn't think so. That's why your morons without brains.
I think its adorable that you believe in demons. :laugh:

Some people cannot discern between fantasy and reality. I love my vampires, my faeries, my elves, the Jedi, and I, as a dedicated Shield Maiden, will stand to my death side by side with my compatriots to make sure that the evils of Mordor will not enslave the earth. Sauron will not prevail against my mighty sword.

But this is fantasy. Every society has its stories, myths, and legends. They all deal with the struggle of good against evil, within the context of that specific culture, and even, more profoundly, attempt to define what "good" and "evil" are. Fantasy is fun and you get to dress up in great costumes.

However, it's sad when people actually take these ideas literally, and fear such things as becoming "possessed by demons" or doing the work of the Evil God "Satan," instead of worrying about things in the real world, like the fate of the 50 nuclear bombs we have in Turkey.

All of those books should be burned in the town square or Walmart parking lot.

Ah. Book burning. Where have we seen this before? There is nothing quite like trying to "protect" people from coming into contact with an idea.

Actually, it's possible to be possessed by demons if one dabbles in such things.

When it happens to them then the assholes will believe it. Hopefully it's too late and the see satans face as they are on their way to hell .

Ah. Book burning. Where have we seen this before? There is nothing quite like trying to "protect" people from coming into contact with an idea.

Some apparently aren't smart enough to know that. Half these stupid mother fkrs don't even get why they want to remove the books because it's all a conspiracy.

Forum List

Back