Walmart now selling a children's book of demons

Some people cannot discern between fantasy and reality. I love my vampires, my faeries, my elves, the Jedi, and I, as a dedicated Shield Maiden, will stand to my death side by side with my compatriots to make sure that the evils of Mordor will not enslave the earth. Sauron will not prevail against my mighty sword.

But this is fantasy. Every society has its stories, myths, and legends. They all deal with the struggle of good against evil, within the context of that specific culture, and even, more profoundly, attempt to define what "good" and "evil" are. Fantasy is fun and you get to dress up in great costumes.

However, it's sad when people actually take these ideas literally, and fear such things as becoming "possessed by demons" or doing the work of the Evil God "Satan," instead of worrying about things in the real world, like the fate of the 50 nuclear bombs we have in Turkey.
There's always a higher power of forces.

if it were not true we would not have balance. Nature is / was balanced . we are all becoming UNBALANCED..

we have dark . and light
day and nigh things can't grow in the dark ( most)...

we have left right

everything always has an opposite...........

the force of nature is there

they don't wannt you believing because it is their WIN TO CONTROL your thoughts and ideas.

At the end of it all the ELITES want to be all of our gods hence stripping away humanity as we know it.

Yanno, when I went to Google and looked for Walmart A Children's Book of Demons, I found it. And, while there may be a lot of hand wringing from the Christian right, this sounds more like satire and sort of like D and D than it does an actual demonic summoning book.

Here...................the actual advertisement....................

https://www.walmart.com/ip/A-Children-s-Book-of-Demons/185975723

Creative Approach to Dealing with Life's Issues With this handy book for kids, and its easy to follow how-to steps, taking on life's everyday problems has never been so much fun! This lighthearted and silly book takes a serious subject and strips the power away from scary monsters.

Don't want to take out the trash tonight? Maybe you're swimming in homework? Perhaps that big bully is being a real drag? Well grab your coloured pencils and sigil drawing skills and dial up some demons!

“It’s a funny take on the problems kids encounter and a kind of wish fulfillment in dealing with them.” ― Rob Clough

It even says in the ad for the book that this is silly and light hearted, so lighten up Francis.
It you know as well as I that conservatives have no sense of humor.

Some people cannot discern between fantasy and reality. I love my vampires, my faeries, my elves, the Jedi, and I, as a dedicated Shield Maiden, will stand to my death side by side with my compatriots to make sure that the evils of Mordor will not enslave the earth. Sauron will not prevail against my mighty sword.

But this is fantasy. Every society has its stories, myths, and legends. They all deal with the struggle of good against evil, within the context of that specific culture, and even, more profoundly, attempt to define what "good" and "evil" are. Fantasy is fun and you get to dress up in great costumes.

However, it's sad when people actually take these ideas literally, and fear such things as becoming "possessed by demons" or doing the work of the Evil God "Satan," instead of worrying about things in the real world, like the fate of the 50 nuclear bombs we have in Turkey.
Jesus never needed fantasies

We had books about demons when I was a kid

51xFwFyU3mL._SX340_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Casper was my favorite that's racist now though.

(OPINION) BIN – For parents looking to introduce their kids to devil worship, Walmart and Amazon are now selling a new children’s book entitled: ‘A Children’s Book of Demons’. In the ‘about‘ section, the publishers try to turn the act of summoning demons into a kid-friendly activity saying: “summoning demons has never been so much fun”.
Walmart Now Selling ‘A Children’s Book of Demons’
But is it made out of real demons?

Takes a demon to write about a demon heheeh. HOws that come back lmdao.

if it were not true we would not have balance. Nature is / was balanced . we are all becoming UNBALANCED..

we have dark . and light

we have left right

they don't wannt you believing because it is their WIN TO CONTROL your thoughts and ideas.

At the end of it all the ELITES want to be all of our gods hence stripping away humanity as we know it.

Who are the "elites"? Who is the judge of what is "the" appropriate balance?

One of the things that I have grown increasingly concerned about is the efforts in several countries and religions, including here in the U.S. in some religious circles, to discourage and prevent our girls from getting an education, including instruction in critical thought processes, and instead trying to groom them for early sexual activity, including "marriage," while preventing them from learning basic facts about sex and reproduction and preventing them from discovering what activities they are actually interested in and wish to pursue. Any guy can marry a microbiologist, a lawyer, a doctor, if he's not afraid.

All the books will be taken we will worship satan and the demoniic left see this is how they RE WRITE history DEMON books inclued.

The 'Trail of Tears' Is Being Erased From History – Cavalier Chronicles
The ‘Trail of Tears’ Is Being Erased From History
Anonymous View
Oct 26, 2018 ... In children's books across the world, history is being tampered with and forgotten. ... This despicable rewrite of history quotes, “The first nations people's agreed to move to ... If a third-grader can understand “moving out,” surely they can also understand .... Took the land from the Indians ,and called it theirs.

Why South Korea is rewriting its history books - BBC News
Why South Korea is rewriting its history books
Anonymous View
Dec 1, 2015 ... One minister said that school books should teach "the proud history of ... We need multiple views so students can choose. ... to whitewash her father's legacy, scrubbing away the dark spots. ... South Korea, Japan and Texas where the current rows over textbooks are taking place are not totalitarian states.

Past imperfect: why today's fiction authors are rewriting history ...
Past imperfect: why today’s fiction authors are rewriting history
Anonymous View
Apr 20, 2019 ... And it's one of a surge of such books hitting the shelves right now. ... Benn – enters Downing Street and takes Britain out of the European Union. I ... September will see the publication of The Testaments, Margaret Atwood's ...

we have dark . and light

we have left right

Who are the "elites"? Who is the judge of what is "the" appropriate balance?

One of the things that I have grown increasingly concerned about is the efforts in several countries and religions, including here in the U.S. in some religious circles, to discourage and prevent our girls from getting an education, including instruction in critical thought processes, and instead trying to groom them for early sexual activity, including "marriage," while preventing them from learning basic facts about sex and reproduction and preventing them from discovering what activities they are actually interested in and wish to pursue. Any guy can marry a microbiologist, a lawyer, a doctor, if he's not afraid.

Elites are the nnames we all know they are whose pushing for the --> The New World Order (NWO) The New World Order, an Overview
There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 6.5 Billion people to 500 million. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when referring to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.

Carnegies
SOROS
GATES
ROTHCHILDS
BEZOS
all the leftist scum who have jumped on board to help the dictator gov. take over we the people around the globe so that we can be controlled like puppets on a string. ( SMART CITIES) will take away all of our FREE WILL as the days and monnths go by.

The NWO global conspirators manifest their agenda through the skillful manipulation of human emotions, especially fear. In the past centuries, they have repeatedly utilized a contrivance that NWO researcher and author David Icke has characterized in his latest book, The Biggest Secret, as Problem, Reaction, and Solution.

Fake Terrorism -
The Road To DictatorshipBy Michael Rivero
Fake Terrorism, The Road to Dictatorship
December 24, 1999

It's the oldest trick in the book, dating back to Roman times; creating the enemies you need.

In 70 BC, an ambitious minor politician and extremely wealthy man, Marcus Licineus Crassus, wanted to rule Rome. Just to give you an idea of what sort of man Crassus really was, he is credited with invention of the fire brigade. But in Crassus' version, his fire-fighting slaves would race to the scene of a burning building whereupon Crassus would offer to buy it on the spot for a tiny fraction of it's worth. If the owner sold, Crassus' slaves would put out the fire. If the owner refused to sell, Crassus allowed the building to burn to the ground. By means of this device, Crassus eventually came to be the largest single private landholder in Rome, and used some of his wealth to help back Julius Caesar against Cicero.

In 70 BC Rome was still a Republic, which placed very strict limits on what Rulers could do, and more importantly NOT do. But Crassus had no intentions of enduring such limits to his personal power, and contrived a plan.

Crassus seized upon the slave revolt led by Sparticus in order to strike terror into the hearts of Rome, whose garrison Sparticus had already defeated in battle. But Sparticus had no intention of marching on Rome itself, a move he knew to be suicidal. Sparticus and his band wanted nothing to do with the Roman empire and had planned from the start merely to loot enough money from their former owners in the Italian countryside to hire a mercenary fleet in which to sail to freedom.

Sailing away was the last thing Crassus wanted Sparticus to do. He needed a convenient enemy with which to terrorize Rome itself for his personal political gain. So Crassus bribed the mercenary fleet to sail without Sparticus, then positioned two Roman legions in such a way that Sparticus had no choice but to march on Rome.

Terrified of the impending arrival of the much-feared army of gladiators, Rome declared Crassus Praetor. Crassus then crushed Sparticus' army and even though Pompeii took the credit, Crassus was elected Consul of Rome the following year.

With this maneuver, the Romans surrendered their Republican form of government. Soon would follow the first Triumvirate, consisting of Crassus, Pompeii, and Julius Caesar, followed by the reign of the god-like Emperors of Rome.

The Romans were hoaxed into surrendering their Republic, and accepting the rule of Emperors.

Julius Caesar's political opponent, Cicero, for all his literary accomplishments, played the same games in his campaign against Julius Caesar, claiming that Rome was falling victim to an internal "vast right wing" conspiracy in which any expressed desire for legislative limits no government was treated as suspicious behavior. Cicero, in order to demonstrate to the Romans just how unsafe Rome has become hired thugs to cause as much disturbance as possible, and campaigned on a promise to end the internal strife if elected and granted extraordinary powers.

What Cicero only dreamed of, Adolph Hitler succeeded in doing. Elected Cha

Elites are the nnames we all know they are whose pushing for the --> The New World Order (NWO) The New World Order, an Overview
There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 6.5 Billion people to 500 million. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when referring to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.

Carnegies
SOROS
GATES
ROTHCHILDS
BEZOS
all the leftist scum who have jumped on board to help the dictator gov. take over we the people around the globe so that we can be controlled like puppets on a string. ( SMART CITIES) will take away all of our FREE WILL as the days and monnths go by.

The NWO global conspirators manifest their agenda through the skillful manipulation of human emotions, especially fear. In the past centuries, they have repeatedly utilized a contrivance that NWO researcher and author David Icke has characterized in his latest book, The Biggest Secret, as Problem, Reaction, and Solution.

Fake Terrorism -
December 24, 1999

It's the oldest trick in the book, dating back to Roman times; creating the enemies you need.

In 70 BC, an ambitious minor politician and extremely wealthy man, Marcus Licineus Crassus, wanted to rule Rome. Just to give you an idea of what sort of man Crassus really was, he is credited with invention of the fire brigade. But in Crassus' version, his fire-fighting slaves would race to the scene of a burning building whereupon Crassus would offer to buy it on the spot for a tiny fraction of it's worth. If the owner sold, Crassus' slaves would put out the fire. If the owner refused to sell, Crassus allowed the building to burn to the ground. By means of this device, Crassus eventually came to be the largest single private landholder in Rome, and used some of his wealth to help back Julius Caesar against Cicero.

In 70 BC Rome was still a Republic, which placed very strict limits on what Rulers could do, and more importantly NOT do. But Crassus had no intentions of enduring such limits to his personal power, and contrived a plan.

Crassus seized upon the slave revolt led by Sparticus in order to strike terror into the hearts of Rome, whose garrison Sparticus had already defeated in battle. But Sparticus had no intention of marching on Rome itself, a move he knew to be suicidal. Sparticus and his band wanted nothing to do with the Roman empire and had planned from the start merely to loot enough money from their former owners in the Italian countryside to hire a mercenary fleet in which to sail to freedom.

Sailing away was the last thing Crassus wanted Sparticus to do. He needed a convenient enemy with which to terrorize Rome itself for his personal political gain. So Crassus bribed the mercenary fleet to sail without Sparticus, then positioned two Roman legions in such a way that Sparticus had no choice but to march on Rome.

Terrified of the impending arrival of the much-feared army of gladiators, Rome declared Crassus Praetor. Crassus then crushed Sparticus' army and even though Pompeii took the credit, Crassus was elected Consul of Rome the following year.

With this maneuver, the Romans surrendered their Republican form of government. Soon would follow the first Triumvirate, consisting of Crassus, Pompeii, and Julius Caesar, followed by the reign of the god-like Emperors of Rome.

The Romans were hoaxed into surrendering their Republic, and accepting the rule of Emperors.

Julius Caesar's political opponent, Cicero, for all his literary accomplishments, played the same games in his campaign against Julius Caesar, claiming that Rome was falling victim to an internal "vast right wing" conspiracy in which any expressed desire for legislative limits no government was treated as suspicious behavior. Cicero, in order to demonstrate to the Romans just how unsafe Rome has become hired thugs to cause as much disturbance as possible, and campaigned on a promise to end the internal strife if elected and granted extraordinary powers.

Crazy Train.jpg

Carnegies
SOROS
GATES
ROTHCHILDS
BEZOS

Fake Terrorism -
December 24, 1999

View attachment 291106

serveimage

serveimage

Yanno, when I went to Google and looked for Walmart A Children's Book of Demons, I found it. And, while there may be a lot of hand wringing from the Christian right, this sounds more like satire and sort of like D and D than it does an actual demonic summoning book.

Creative Approach to Dealing with Life's Issues With this handy book for kids, and its easy to follow how-to steps, taking on life's everyday problems has never been so much fun! This lighthearted and silly book takes a serious subject and strips the power away from scary monsters.

Don't want to take out the trash tonight? Maybe you're swimming in homework? Perhaps that big bully is being a real drag? Well grab your coloured pencils and sigil drawing skills and dial up some demons!

“It’s a funny take on the problems kids encounter and a kind of wish fulfillment in dealing with them.” ― Rob Clough

It even says in the ad for the book that this is silly and light hearted, so lighten up Francis.
You have no idea wh as t you're talking about.

This is the same way faggots weasle their way into the lives of your children.

We continue to dump these burdens on our children, an most of you are clueless and never see anything wrong

You have no idea wh as t you're talking about.

This is the same way faggots weasle their way into the lives of your children.

We continue to dump these burdens on our children, an most of you are clueless and never see anything wrong

He's googles little bitch.

Some never learn until it's to late , to late is when you think the life you had ends and that's it lmfao.. sucks to be you.

The Higher Self

Another topic that is never discussed in traditional religious education is the concept of the Higher Self. You think there is just you, the face you see in the mirror, and that you are alone in the world. You assume that the ego, the part of you that tenaciously clings to life, that jockeys for position and power, that propels you to seek physical gratification, that tempts you to dominate others, and causes you to respond to life's tribulations with anxiety and fear is the very core of your being, but it is not so.

There is much more to you than you might imagine. The face you see in the mirror is but one aspect, in physical form, of your soul, but your soul is yet part of a larger concept called the Over soul. The Higher Self is the 'director', in a manner of speaking, of the Over soul and is directly connected to the Universal Cosmic Mind which in turn is connected to the core of all creation, God. All knowledge, all truths, and all possibilities exists within the Universal Cosmic Mind. If you can gain access to this "Above Top Secret" cosmic computer room, you can find out anything you want and manipulate reality to satisfy your wishes.

As it turns out, you already have an inside contact. It's your own agent/representative inside the "Big Room with the Big Board" (borrowed from the movie Dr. Strangelove - one of the funniest satires of all times on the foolishness of the military mind and the immature egotism that animates it) and we call that representative our Higher Self.

To be continued...

The Mind-Body Connection by Ken Adachi (Oct, 17, 2002)

Forum List

Back