WalMart reduces the size of another item but keeps the same price

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The 13.7 oz. package of Great Value Cheese Crackers has been cut to 12.4 oz, but at same price. I've noticed this with lots of items over the last few years. The govt doesn't catch these changes because they don't want to. Another way obozo lies about inflation.

The 13.7 oz. package of Great Value Cheese Crackers has been cut to 12.4 oz, but at same price. I've noticed this with lots of items over the last few years. The govt doesn't catch these changes because they don't want to. Another way obozo lies about inflation.
Lots of places do it.

Pringles had a "sale", they were $1.

I wondered how I ate the whole can so fast, then realized that the can was the same size, but there were just fewer Pringles.

They lost me for life with that shit.

I doubt Obama buys great value cheese crackers, you nitwit. Obama doesn't control what grocery stores charge for their products.

Maybe you should lay off the great value...it's not only unhealthy, it's fattening.

It's a way of keeping prices down. Pretty much every manufacturer is doing it. Have you noticed the boxes of cereal? The box is the same height and width, the are quite a bit narrower. Less product. Same price.

What in the fuck is the gummint supposed to "catch"?

Downsizing conventional packages without notice instead of changing price has been going on for many years. Go check out what is now the standard size of a can of tuna. Remember when Big Fish told us they were doing that? Me neither.

Further, what size a package is or changes to has nothing in the world to do with "inflation".

• Banned
I doubt Obama buys great value cheese crackers, you nitwit. Obama doesn't control what grocery stores charge for their products.

Of course he does, you fool Haven't you been following the IRS scandal? You do what obozo wants or you get a visit from IRS.

It's been years since a half-gallon package of ice cream has held two quarts. First it was 1.75 quarts now most are 1.5 quarts but they raised the price to make up for it. And that's not just Walmart. It's pretty much universal.

Try to buy a quart jar of Hellman's or Best Foods mayonnaise. They downsized a couple of years ago and I called their 800 number to call them out on it. First the clerk denied it then when I demanded a supervisor it was admitted but the excuse was the product had been improved and you didn't have to use as much.

Mayonnaise concentrate? Like laundry soap?

Gimme a break!

The govt doesn't catch these changes

The price per ounce went up. They caught it.

You get dumber every damn day.

In FACT, we have pretty low inflation right now.

That's not necessarily a good thing.

But, that's way over your head too.

DAMN but you are one DUMB SHIT.

You get dumber every damn day.

In FACT, we have pretty low inflation right now.

That's not necessarily a good thing.

But, that's way over your head too.

DAMN but you are one DUMB SHIT.
He is just showing his love and affection to his idol Obama.

Wait a minute, you started a thread over a shrinking box of Walmart crackers ?!

Why is it government's responsibility to catch these changes for you? Are you a dependent leach?

Wal Mart has being doing this for years because its part of their long term planning. Once you blow the competition away you are free to jack up your prices. Its pure capitalism and something you should be happy about.

I bought some HEB bacon the other day....
14oz. now but the same price.
Dont fuck with my bacon!!!! Thats a killing offense right there!!!

Forum List

Back