Walmart replaces all cashiers with self-checkout in one store — and they may roll it out all over the country

After looking at your exceedingly long bout of conservative libertarian poster diarrhea you should never put put in charge of managing or leading people.

Nowhere in that bout of poster diarrhea did you mention why businesses exist; customers and market share.

Damn you stupid boi.

And that just solidifies my position since again you just post closed ended comments that do not actually discuss anything and you hurl insults. You're incapable of having a conversation and exist strictly to argue and insult.

There is a reason your post count is 3x your reaction score.

Another one on here for the ignore list.

And that just solidifies my position since again you just post closed ended comments that do not actually discuss anything and you hurl insults. You're incapable of having a conversation and exist strictly to argue and insult.

It took you this long to put that retard on Ignore?!

According to the picture included in the write up, cash is not accepted. To me, it should still be an option for anyone who may have a card issue.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Currently several retailers only allow exact change ( due to a so called change shortage) if they accept cash at all. It’s been going on for 2 years now. Not surprised some places don’t take cash actually.

Run away little boi. The white noise machine needs you and your strawman arguments with ad hominem attacks as so-called discussion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back