Walmart says tax bill allowed raise hikes

You earn the money, its YOUR money not governments. That we get to keep OUR money really eats at Democrats.
Oh jesus fucking christ, not this stupid argument again.

If you have $1000 more this year because of a lower tax rate, you have it because the tax cut gave it to you.

I wish you fucking cheap ass Trumpettes would support this country without your fucking constant whining.

" Boo Hoo Boo Hoo the government is stealing my money"

I

Get a job pay your own bills deadbeat, I earned MY money you are not entitled to it.

Look buttbreath, I work, I have worked all my life.

I don;' whine about paying taxes like a little girl like you do.

Be a man. Support your country without that constant whining.

It's estimated that 90% of people who get a paycheck will receive some kind of tax cut. WTF is sizable and who decides that?

Actually it's 50% and they won't see anything until they file their tax returns at the end of the year. Which will gradually decrease over the next 4 years, and will then end, and become permanent tax increases. Corporations and multimillionaires keep their tax cuts permanently.

Oh, and those 50% that will get their temporary cuts that will turn into increases are also going to get cuts to their Medicare and Social Security benefits, and many will lose their healthcare benefits through Medicaid and ACA subsidies they recieve now.

But not to worry. This will be remedied over the 4 - 8 years.

Your very own CBS disagrees with you. According to their reporting, 90% of people that get a paycheck will see a tax reduction IN THEIR PAYCHECKS.

90% Of Workers Likely To See More Money In Paycheck Next Month

There are no cuts scheduled in the bill for SS or Medicare. Those are predictions made by the leftist MSM to scare people. What the Republicans did say is to reform those programs. In other words, make them work more efficiently to save money. Nobody said anything about cutting like Obama did when he ripped off Medicare to fund Commie Care. This is entirely different than what he did.

Expiration dates are a political tool used by both sides. If you want to see your tax cuts continue, vote Republican. If you want to lose them, vote Democrat. Even Commie Care was only funded for 10 years.

Ypur abi,ityh to make stuipid poistaftef etupid post is truly amazing.

You havbe NO clue how meducare tied into ACA finsancially.

This is because you are an ignorant ass.

The ACA made changes in how Medicare pays for services and other structural changes. It did not lower benefits.

The savings in Medicare helped balanced some costs in the services in the ACA.

You earn the money, its YOUR money not governments. That we get to keep OUR money really eats at Democrats.
Oh jesus fucking christ, not this stupid argument again.

If you have $1000 more this year because of a lower tax rate, you have it because the tax cut gave it to you.

I wish you fucking cheap ass Trumpettes would support this country without your fucking constant whining.

" Boo Hoo Boo Hoo the government is stealing my money"

I

Get a job pay your own bills deadbeat, I earned MY money you are not entitled to it.

Look buttbreath, I work, I have worked all my life.

I don;' whine about paying taxes like a little girl like you do.

Be a man. Support your country without that constant whining.

"buttbreath" what are you still in grade school here :itsok: I pay my share AND the share of a bunch of deadbeat moochers. Get those people off their ass and working, then we can lower MY taxes and I can keep more of MY money.

It's estimated that 90% of people who get a paycheck will receive some kind of tax cut. WTF is sizable and who decides that?

Actually it's 50% and they won't see anything until they file their tax returns at the end of the year. Which will gradually decrease over the next 4 years, and will then end, and become permanent tax increases. Corporations and multimillionaires keep their tax cuts permanently.

Oh, and those 50% that will get their temporary cuts that will turn into increases are also going to get cuts to their Medicare and Social Security benefits, and many will lose their healthcare benefits through Medicaid and ACA subsidies they recieve now.

Your very own CBS disagrees with you. According to their reporting, 90% of people that get a paycheck will see a tax reduction IN THEIR PAYCHECKS.

There are no cuts scheduled in the bill for SS or Medicare. Those are predictions made by the leftist MSM to scare people. What the Republicans did say is to reform those programs. In other words, make them work more efficiently to save money. Nobody said anything about cutting like Obama did when he ripped off Medicare to fund Commie Care. This is entirely different than what he did.

Expiration dates are a political tool used by both sides. If you want to see your tax cuts continue, vote Republican. If you want to lose them, vote Democrat. Even Commie Care was only funded for 10 years.

The ACA made changes in how Medicare pays for services and other structural changes. It did not lower benefits.

Irony post of the month, what??? lol

You need only look at the CEO salary to know what they raise because they can:
Walmart CEO Doug McMillon Got a Solid Raise Last Year

They raise their top management salaries when they can. They raise worker wages when they have to.

Do people really think they couldn't give the CEO a mere 2% raise and use the difference to give their workers more money? What's he going to do, quit and work for a fraction of the $? Bullshit!

I see you got an F in math 3.5 million divide by a million workers equals out to a one time bonous of $3.5 dollars

I see you're too stupid to figure out that there's more than one highly compensated employee and that they can lower their salaries quite a bit instead of just limiting their actions to reducing raises.

I know exactly how DumBama ripped off Medicare you flaming troll. He cut payments to healthcare providers which caused many of them to refuse government patients or limit tests and procedures.

Eventually they increased prices for procedures to make up for the loss, and those increased costs were paid by private insurance which helped to raise premiums to double at various locations.

My oldest son came over this afternoon and we watched NFL playoffs. He got a $1000 bonus from financial firm where he works.

One wonders if your son knows that he will have to pay that money back with INTEREST, when the tax cuts expire and the $1.4 Trillion borrowed by the treasury to finance this tax scam will have to be repaid.

Exactly, unlike the 10 trillion DumBama spent that doesn't have to be repaid.

But you support these people and what they do. They sneaky shit they get up to that makes you think you're getting something, but instead they're raping your ass.

Any of you ever run a business with employees? You get what you pay for.

P.S. Walmart is closing Sam's Club stores because Costco is kicking their butts.

......AND, you want to know why COSTCO is kicking Sam Club's butt??????

The average wage at Costco is $17 an hour. Wal-Mart does not break out the pay of its Sam's Club workers, but a full-time worker at Wal-Mart makes $10.11 an hour on average, and a variety of sources suggest that Sam's Club's pay scale is similar to Wal-Mart's.

I'm not a member of either but I have read over the years that Costco is one of the highest worker-satisfaction employers in business. And it's confirmed by people I know working there. Trader Joe's is another. Happy employees are productive employees.

True but how many Costco by you pogo I never seen one, I googled it once the closet one is 40 miles away..I have 3 Walmarts in a 10 mile radius

It is rather amazing how easily right wing Americans are so easily fooled.

Walmart is "praising" Trump for giving its workers a raise (while shutting down over 60 stores...Sam's Club)

Here's a dose of reality and YOU tell us if Walmart needed a "tax cut":

How much does Walmart make a year in profits? With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion,

and YET,

Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance

Here's a link:
Report: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance

And on the other side Walmart saves taxpayers 100 billion in public assistance...no 1 million jobs they on welfare

It's not Walmart's responsibility to keep anybody off of welfare. Where did you leftists get this belief that businesses open up as a social obligation?

So, moron, do you APPLAUD tax breaks for the Waltons??....
I though you idiots wanted the tax breaks to "stimulate" the economy for ALL workers and not to subsidize the Waltons billions??..........LOL

The tax cuts are for everybody. The last available tax recording for Walmart was 20114, and they paid 6.2 billion dollars in taxes for that year alone. Certainly it makes sense that if we are going to lower taxes, the people that pay the most should get the most out of a tax cut.
Only if you are a fucking idiot & do not know why the personal tax cuts were enacted.

If you cut taxes to spur the economy, you give it to those most likely to spend it.

For example, if we were to temporarily cut taxes in half for the bottom two brackets, everyone would get a tax cut. Those that make under 100K wold likely spend that tax cut.

For the wealthy, they too would get that cut on their first $72K & we would not be sending tens of millions to people who would not spend all of it, AKA a waste of money with little stimulus action.

F

All that translates to, instead of buying meth they by crack, instead of natural lights they buy bud lights, instead of generic cigarettes they buy Marlboro.

It's not Walmart's responsibility to keep anybody off of welfare. Where did you leftists get this belief that businesses open up as a social obligation?

I though you idiots wanted the tax breaks to "stimulate" the economy for ALL workers and not to subsidize the Waltons billions??..........LOL

The tax cuts are for everybody. The last available tax recording for Walmart was 20114, and they paid 6.2 billion dollars in taxes for that year alone. Certainly it makes sense that if we are going to lower taxes, the people that pay the most should get the most out of a tax cut.
Only if you are a fucking idiot & do not know why the personal tax cuts were enacted.

If you cut taxes to spur the economy, you give it to those most likely to spend it.

For example, if we were to temporarily cut taxes in half for the bottom two brackets, everyone would get a tax cut. Those that make under 100K wold likely spend that tax cut.

For the wealthy, they too would get that cut on their first $72K & we would not be sending tens of millions to people who would not spend all of it, AKA a waste of money with little stimulus action.

F

All that translates to, instead of buying meth they by crack, instead of natural lights they buy bud lights, instead of generic cigarettes they buy Marlboro.
Or buy groceries or pay their rent.

F

With other people's money...

F

Says who?

F

Says who?

Cut their taxes in half that means they are getting more then they pay in...then they already get from the feds now.

eftists hate this

Walmart is not taking funds from their profits for the raises and bonuses

they are using the money the feds would have robbed them of

but thanks to the tax break they can give it directly to the people

Sure, moron, those poor Waltons couldn't scrape up a ONE dollar raise after their revenue last year was a "mere" $123.36 billion ......LOL

whatever still does not change the facts ya retard are all leftists as stupid as you

F

Says who?

Cut their taxes in half that means they are getting more then they pay in...then they already get from the feds now.
And when the "feds" give them the money, it becomes "their" money. So how are they using other people's money?

Forum List

Back