Walmart's Out-Of-Control Crime Problem Driving Police Crazy...

So the police are upset they are having to arrest people instead of eating doughnuts in the park between their naps?

Well, that's not what they're complaining about. They're complaining about resources and the costs. And it's costing you the Taxpayer bigtime. They're actually lookin out for you.

I am guessing that if that Walmart were to close down, it would cost the city well more than it saves them.

Drudge, let's blow it so far out of proportion to reality for the pure sensationalist value Report.

Yeah, I read it, one store and that means ALL Wally Worlds are havens for criminals. :lmao:

It's actually a Bloomberg article. And yes, Walmart does have a serious criminal-haven problem. And you the Taxpayer are paying for it. Ask your local Police.

And we pay for their employees who are underpaid through welfare programs too. But they've managed to do that for years without any problem under the excuse "they are a business" so now they are doing more things until people care

Yes, things will be so much better for low end workers when Amazon puts Sams out of business and their employees all lose their jobs. You're a rock-k-ket scientist, aren't you?

Drudge, let's blow it so far out of proportion to reality for the pure sensationalist value Report.

Yeah, I read it, one store and that means ALL Wally Worlds are havens for criminals. :lmao:

It's actually a Bloomberg article. And yes, Walmart does have a serious criminal-haven problem. And you the Taxpayer are paying for it. Ask your local Police.

Let Walmart hire their own "police" and start shooting the thieves as looters. If you want Walmart to privately fund it, does that mean they can do what a private citizen has the right to do to someone stealing from their homes?

Walmart crime is out of control. And you the Taxpayer are paying for it. So enjoy that cheap shitty Chinese-made toaster. You're paying through the nose in other ways.
This should make you happy....... Heck maybe the cops can protect and serve the shit out of you....... :lmao:

Bloombutt, even better...... :lmao:

So are you saying the Police are lying?
Missed the point din'tcha, one store having a serious crime issue and suddenly all their stores have a problem........ :lmao:

I would wager that all the stores do have a major crime problem. It isn't just one store.

The motorcycle gangs riding up and down the aisles are just getting tired at this point

Let Walmart hire their own "police" and start shooting the thieves as looters. If you want Walmart to privately fund it, does that mean they can do what a private citizen has the right to do to someone stealing from their homes?

Walmart crime is out of control. And you the Taxpayer are paying for it. So enjoy that cheap shitty Chinese-made toaster. You're paying through the nose in other ways.

I said have them hire their own "police" just let them treat those piece of shit criminals the way they need to be treated.

This should make you happy....... Heck maybe the cops can protect and serve the shit out of you....... :lmao:

Doesn't WalMart have a bunch of black employees? And you're calling cops? Want to turn it into a shooting gallery?

I don't shop at Walmart. It might just be the most evil of the world's evil corporations.

I said have them hire their own "police" just let them treat those piece of shit criminals the way they need to be treated.
so Wally Worlds should declare themselves independent countries and have SPOs to enforce law..... Got it...... :thup:

You tell em! Now give Bentonville a call. See if they care about anything you have to say. You just shut up and keep buying your cheap shitty Chinese-made products. That's your job. Now get to it.

I don't shop at Walmart. It might just be the most evil of the world's evil corporations.
More evil than the Government.......? :eusa_whistle:

:lmao:

And we pay for their employees who are underpaid through welfare programs too. But they've managed to do that for years without any problem under the excuse "they are a business" so now they are doing more things until people care

Not a math major, were you?

1) Taxpayers pay their full freight

2) Taxpayers pay them some after they work at WalMart

That costs MORE money? You're loonie k-k-kazoney

Is that what you learned being a math major? Tax payers pay them some? You should sue

Doesn't WalMart have a bunch of black employees? And you're calling cops? Want to turn it into a shooting gallery?

Ah, so now y'all suddenly have a problem with the Police. Y'all greedy white Republican dudes crack me up. You're so full of shite. :laugh:

You tell em! Now give Bentonville a call. See if they care about anything you have to say. You just shut up and keep buying your cheap shitty Chinese-made products. That's your job. Now get to it.

I'll shut up when you can back up that demand. That's your challenge.

so Wally Worlds should declare themselves independent countries and have SPOs to enforce law..... Got it...... :thup:

Ha, a greedy white Republican is ok with paying higher taxes to help good ole Wally World. Very funny stuff. :lmao:

Ha, a greedy white Republican is ok with paying higher taxes to help good ole Wally World. Very funny stuff. :lmao:
Dayamn! You're even more stupid than you look!!!! And I didn't think that was possible....... :lmao:

It brings up a good question actually, how many resources does a city have to expend on one enterprise at taxpayer expense before they start asking the enterprise to start paying for city services. Or can they. The police chief says half of his officers are there sometimes for hours. This would have to impact the safety of the rest of the city as the police are not patrolling their areas.

I think Walmart should be required to hire their own security at high volume venues like this. I've not heard anything about any of the local Walmart's so one would expect this is fairly rare across the country. I do know if you go to youtube you can find pages of Walmart fights, screaming people, stampedes and the like.

I'll shut up when you can back up that demand. That's your challenge.

Just telling you what Bentonville's gonna tell ya. 'You just shut up and buy more cheap shitty Chinese-made products. That's all your good for. If we wanted your opinion, we would ask.'

It brings up a good question actually, how many resources does a city have to expend on one enterprise at taxpayer expense before they start asking the enterprise to start paying for city services. Or can they. The police chief says half of his officers are there sometimes for hours. This would have to impact the safety of the rest of the city as the police are not patrolling their areas.

I think Walmart should be required to hire their own security at high volume venues like this. I've not heard anything about any of the local Walmart's so one would expect this is fairly rare across the country. I do know if you go to youtube you can find pages of Walmart fights, screaming people, stampedes and the like.
Here's the reality, the police respond to criminal activities all over, yup even at Wally World, it's kinda sorta their job.

Some people's fascination with Walmart is amusing.

So you don't care about what the Police think? You don't mind paying higher taxes to help Walmart out? Because local Police can't keep up with all the Walmart crime. Their resources are finite. They'll need more tax revenue eventually.

Forum List

Back