Walmart's Out-Of-Control Crime Problem Driving Police Crazy...

Let Walmart hire their own "police" and start shooting the thieves as looters. If you want Walmart to privately fund it, does that mean they can do what a private citizen has the right to do to someone stealing from their homes?

Walmart crime is out of control. And you the Taxpayer are paying for it. So enjoy that cheap shitty Chinese-made toaster. You're paying through the nose in other ways.

I said have them hire their own "police" just let them treat those piece of shit criminals the way they need to be treated.

You tell em! Now give Bentonville a call. See if they care about anything you have to say. You just shut up and keep buying your cheap shitty Chinese-made products. That's your job. Now get to it.

I'll shut up when you can back up that demand. That's your challenge.

Just telling you what Bentonville's gonna tell ya. 'You just shut up and buy more cheap shitty Chinese-made products. That's all your good for. If we wanted your opinion, we would ask.'

Since you're not man enough to back up a demand of "you just shut up", I'll give you my opinion when I please and your only role is to find a way to be happy with it.

Let Walmart hire their own "police" and start shooting the thieves as looters. If you want Walmart to privately fund it, does that mean they can do what a private citizen has the right to do to someone stealing from their homes?

Walmart crime is out of control. And you the Taxpayer are paying for it. So enjoy that cheap shitty Chinese-made toaster. You're paying through the nose in other ways.

I said have them hire their own "police" just let them treat those piece of shit criminals the way they need to be treated.
so Wally Worlds should declare themselves independent countries and have SPOs to enforce law..... Got it...... :thup:

Ha, a greedy white Republican is ok with paying higher taxes to help good ole Wally World. Very funny stuff. :lmao:
Dayamn! You're even more stupid than you look!!!! And I didn't think that was possible....... :lmao:

Hey, you're the one saying it's ok to pay higher taxes to help Wally World out. That's a pretty funny take coming from greedy white Republican dude. :)

You tell em! Now give Bentonville a call. See if they care about anything you have to say. You just shut up and keep buying your cheap shitty Chinese-made products. That's your job. Now get to it.

Just telling you what Bentonville's gonna tell ya. 'You just shut up and buy more cheap shitty Chinese-made products. That's all your good for. If we wanted your opinion, we would ask.'

Since you're not man enough to back up a demand of "you just shut up", I'll give you my opinion when I please and your only role is to find a way to be happy with it.

I didn't tell you to shut up. I told you that's what Bentonville's gonna tell you. 'You just continue shopping till you drop. That's your sole purpose. Now get to it.'

Some people's fascination with Walmart is amusing.

So you don't care about what the Police think? You don't mind paying higher taxes to help Walmart out? Because local Police can't keep up with all the Walmart crime. Their resources are finite. They'll need more tax revenue eventually.

Where do you shop?

You're deflecting now. You're just moving towards resorting to personal attacks. You're angry, so now you wanna shoot the messenger. But talk to your local Police, and see what they think.

so Wally Worlds should declare themselves independent countries and have SPOs to enforce law..... Got it...... :thup:

Ha, a greedy white Republican is ok with paying higher taxes to help good ole Wally World. Very funny stuff. :lmao:
Dayamn! You're even more stupid than you look!!!! And I didn't think that was possible....... :lmao:

Hey, you're the one saying it's ok to pay higher taxes to help Wally World out. That's a pretty funny take coming from greedy white Republican dude. :)
I love how you emulate the article's implied exaggerations....... Now that's funny, pathetic but funny.
Oh and the last time I looked in the mirror I noticed that yes, I can pass for white (from my dad's side of the family). As for being a Republican........ I'm not. That's your only defensive stance.......? Of course it is, way ta go sputz......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Drudge, let's blow it so far out of proportion to reality for the pure sensationalist value Report.

Yeah, I read it, one store and that means ALL Wally Worlds are havens for criminals. :lmao:

It's actually a Bloomberg article. And yes, Walmart does have a serious criminal-haven problem. And you the Taxpayer are paying for it. Ask your local Police.

And we pay for their employees who are underpaid through welfare programs too. But they've managed to do that for years without any problem under the excuse "they are a business" so now they are doing more things until people care

Not a math major, were you?

1) Taxpayers pay their full freight

2) Taxpayers pay them some after they work at WalMart

That costs MORE money? You're loonie k-k-kazoney

Is that what you learned being a math major? Tax payers pay them some? You should sue

You support the welfare state.

You want government to prevent low end workers from having any job so they are fully dependent on government.

And ...

... that makes it my fault!

And I call you the driver of the k-k-kommunist klown kar ... nailed it ...

It's actually a Bloomberg article. And yes, Walmart does have a serious criminal-haven problem. And you the Taxpayer are paying for it. Ask your local Police.

This should make you happy....... Heck maybe the cops can protect and serve the shit out of you....... :lmao:

Doesn't WalMart have a bunch of black employees? And you're calling cops? Want to turn it into a shooting gallery?

Ah, so now y'all suddenly have a problem with the Police. Y'all greedy white Republican dudes crack me up. You're so full of shite. :laugh:

Um ... you don't recognize when I'm mocking you, LOL. Democrats just get dumber and dumber, don't you?

Aren't you glad you're not prejudice like white people are?

I love how you emulate the article's implied exaggerations....... Now that's funny, pathetic but funny.
Oh and the last time I looked in the mirror I noticed that yes, I can pass for white (from my dad's side of the family). As for being a Republican........ I'm not. That's your only defensive stance.......? Of course it is, way ta go sputz......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ok, the Police are lying. I get it. Enjoy your Walmart criminals and higher taxes. Keep on shopping till you drop boy. WOO HOO!!

Ok, the Police are lying. I get it. Enjoy your Walmart criminals and higher taxes. Keep on shopping till you drop boy. WOO HOO!!

The police are only lying when they shoot a black kid, right Holmes?

Still can't get past your delusions to see my point, not that I expected you were smart enough to be able to...... :lmao:

I didn't tell you to shut up. I told you that's what Bentonville's gonna tell you. 'You just continue shopping till you drop. That's your sole purpose. Now get to it.'

You said "you just shut up and keep buying . . . "

One of my purposes is to call out cowards like you.

Some people's fascination with Walmart is amusing.

So you don't care about what the Police think? You don't mind paying higher taxes to help Walmart out? Because local Police can't keep up with all the Walmart crime. Their resources are finite. They'll need more tax revenue eventually.

Where do you shop?

You're deflecting now. You're just moving towards resorting to personal attacks. You're angry, so now you wanna shoot the messenger. But talk to your local Police, and see what they think.

I asked a simple question to someone that's apparently too stupid to answer it.

I don't really have to know the specific location, just curious. Wherever it may be, are you saying that the TAXPAYER FUNDED police wouldn't respond if a crime was committed there?

I'm sure greedy white Republican dude will deflect and try to derail the thread by attacking poor Walmart Workers. That's where greedy white Republican dude always takes it eventually.

It's easy to attack folks who are poor and powerless. Greedy white Republicans are miserable bullies that way. But this thread is about a completely different issue. So don't let em get away with derailing it. See ya. :)

You said "you just shut up and keep buying . . . "

One of my purposes is to call out cowards like you.

Uh, you will shut up and keep buying your cheap shitty Chinese-made products from Walmart. Am i wrong?

Well then the Police are telling the truth on this? I think you're confused.

So the police are upset they are having to arrest people instead of eating doughnuts in the park between their naps?

Well, that's not what they're complaining about. They're complaining about resources and the costs. And it's costing you the Taxpayer bigtime. They're actually lookin out for you.

Walmart is not the parents of these thugs, start there.

Well then the Police are telling the truth on this? I think you're confused.

I think you're clueless. Democrats always want everyone as dependent as possible on government. I think though your targeting the poorest workers who need jobs and jobs skills the most is pretty despicable though, even for you

Forum List

Back