Walmart's Out-Of-Control Crime Problem Driving Police Crazy...

It's actually a Bloomberg article. And yes, Walmart does have a serious criminal-haven problem. And you the Taxpayer are paying for it. Ask your local Police.
Alice Walton paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to Crooked Hillary. That is the crime that LWNJs overlook.

Hillary Clinton was a lawyer for Walmart. Says enough about her.
She was also on Walmart's board of directors for 6 years.

Yes, it says enough about her. I won't support her or Walmart.
If you do not vote for Trump, the only candidate that has a chance of defeating Clinton, then you are actually supporting Clinton.
If I don't vote for either of them, that means I am not voting for Trump, which means I am supporting Clinton?

Wait a second...

If I don't vote for either of them, that means I am not voting for Clinton, so doesn't that mean I am supporting Trump?

I had to laugh one time when a friend of mine who works at the jail, told me that many of the people he sees at Walmart, are the same people he'll likely be seeing at the jail eventually. He said he's seen several in Walmart, who've already passed through the jail. It was kinda funny, but it was also pretty disturbing. So don't kid yourself, Walmarts are dangerous places.

Last edited:
Ok, the Police are lying. I get it. Enjoy your Walmart criminals and higher taxes. Keep on shopping till you drop boy. WOO HOO!!
Still can't get past your delusions to see my point, not that I expected you were smart enough to be able to...... :lmao:

I asked him where he shopped. He says he doesn't shop at Walmart. Wonder if wherever he shops wouldn't call the TAXPAYER FUNDED police if a crime was
You said "you just shut up and keep buying . . . "

One of my purposes is to call out cowards like you.

Uh, you will shut up and keep buying your cheap shitty Chinese-made products from Walmart. Am i wrong?

You will keep being a coward. I'm not wrong.

I'll take that as me being right.

I'm still here and haven't shut up. I'll take that to mean you're a coward.

You'll continue to fund and support one of the most evil corporations on earth. If i'm wrong about that, you'll correct me. But i'm pretty sure i'm right. You will shut up and subsidize Walmart evil. You'll do it, and you'll like it. You're all-in. ;)

Where you're wrong is that you make a claim about Walmart being evil then expect the rest of us to make choices based on what YOU believe. Last time I looked, you don't make that determination for me. Since you can't make it for me, anything you say related to it is invalid. The problem isn't what I do but that you think what I do is wrong.

I had to laugh one time when a friend of mine who works at the jail, told me that many of the people he sees at Walmart, are the same people he'll likely be seeing at the jail eventually. He said he's seen several in Walmart, who've already passed through the jail. It was kinda funny, but it was also pretty disturbing. So don't kid yourself, Walmarts are dangerous places.

Prove it happened.

Prove it happened.

Just telling you what he told me. He works at the jail. And he says many Walmart 'shoppers' will eventually be making a stop at the jail too. It's loaded with criminals. He also said he's seen several who've come through the jail, routinely hanging out at Walmart.

Walmart is a criminal-haven. That's why i say Walmart shoppers should be careful. Walmart doesn't care at all about their personal safety. It refuses to hire an adequate security staff. But why? It's all about the greed. That's why.

His squad’s sergeant, Robert Rohloff, a 34-year police veteran who has to worry about staffing, budgets, and patrolling the busiest commercial district in Tulsa, says there’s nothing funny about Walmart’s impact on public safety. He can’t believe, he says, that a multibillion-dollar corporation isn’t doing more to stop crime. Instead, he says, it offloads the job to the police at taxpayers’ expense.

Then leave them to their own fucking devices. Stop responding to every little call. At least, deprioritize calls from them, cut back your staff to where it needs to be for your budget, and let Walmart suffer the consequences of their own decisions. Fuck 'em.

Prove it happened.

Just telling you what he told me. He works at the jail. And he says many Walmart 'shoppers' will eventually be making a stop at the jail too. It's loaded with criminals. He also said he's seen several who've come through the jail, routinely hanging out at Walmart.

Walmart is a criminal-haven. That's why i say Walmart shoppers should be careful. Walmart doesn't care at all about their personal safety. It refuses to hire an adequate security staff. But why? It's all about the greed. That's why.

That's not proof. '

Does where you shop have it's own security staff and never call police if a crime occurs?

I've asked that several times and you refuse to answer. Tells me they don't to the security and they do if crime occurs. You haven't said otherwise.

Prove it happened.

That's not proof. '

Does where you shop have it's own security staff and never call police if a crime occurs?

I've asked that several times and you refuse to answer. Tells me they don't to the security and they do if crime occurs. You haven't said otherwise.

Walmart could care less if you get beat over the head in its parking lot. As long as you dropped your money off for Alice Walton and the rest of the scum, it's all good. You're on your own at that hellhole. Good luck and stay safe.

Prove it happened.

That's not proof. '

Walmart could care less if you get beat over the head in its parking lot. As long as you dropped your money off for Alice Walton and the rest of the scum, it's all good. You're on your own at that hellhole. Good luck and stay safe.

Yet you still won't say where you shop.

:laugh: That is hilarious. But seriously, if you spend your money at Walmart, you are supporting evil. It is what it is.

:lol:

Complete nonsense.

Yes, they've given millions to Hillary for her campaign, but buying cheap goods is what they are about.

Here is a truth that you don't like, yet it remains true.

Walmart has done more to improve the lives of average Americans than any democrat OR Republican president in the last hundred years. Walmart puts more money into the pockets of consumers than an army of George Bushes, Walmart makes more affordable food available to Americans than 10,000 food stamp pimping Obama's.

By VASTLY increasing the purchasing power on the American consumer, Walmart has provided better lives to hundreds of millions.

Fact.

Forum List

Back