Walmart's Out-Of-Control Crime Problem Driving Police Crazy...

Nonwhites are the problem I never see cops at walmarts around here. Now in Gainesville which is majority Mexican yes they are there

Poverty is a big part of the problem, and it cuts across racial divides.

Ha, a greedy white Republican is ok with paying higher taxes to help good ole Wally World. Very funny stuff. :lmao:
Dayamn! You're even more stupid than you look!!!! And I didn't think that was possible....... :lmao:

Hey, you're the one saying it's ok to pay higher taxes to help Wally World out. That's a pretty funny take coming from greedy white Republican dude. :)
I love how you emulate the article's implied exaggerations....... Now that's funny, pathetic but funny.
Oh and the last time I looked in the mirror I noticed that yes, I can pass for white (from my dad's side of the family). As for being a Republican........ I'm not. That's your only defensive stance.......? Of course it is, way ta go sputz......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ok, the Police are lying. I get it. Enjoy your Walmart criminals and higher taxes. Keep on shopping till you drop boy. WOO HOO!!
Still can't get past your delusions to see my point, not that I expected you were smart enough to be able to...... :lmao:

I asked him where he shopped. He says he doesn't shop at Walmart. Wonder if wherever he shops wouldn't call the TAXPAYER FUNDED police if a crime was
I'll shut up when you can back up that demand. That's your challenge.

Just telling you what Bentonville's gonna tell ya. 'You just shut up and buy more cheap shitty Chinese-made products. That's all your good for. If we wanted your opinion, we would ask.'

Since you're not man enough to back up a demand of "you just shut up", I'll give you my opinion when I please and your only role is to find a way to be happy with it.

I didn't tell you to shut up. I told you that's what Bentonville's gonna tell you. 'You just continue shopping till you drop. That's your sole purpose. Now get to it.'

You said "you just shut up and keep buying . . . "

One of my purposes is to call out cowards like you.

Uh, you will shut up and keep buying your cheap shitty Chinese-made products from Walmart. Am i wrong?

You will keep being a coward. I'm not wrong.

Hey, you're the one saying it's ok to pay higher taxes to help Wally World out. That's a pretty funny take coming from greedy white Republican dude. :)
I love how you emulate the article's implied exaggerations....... Now that's funny, pathetic but funny.
Oh and the last time I looked in the mirror I noticed that yes, I can pass for white (from my dad's side of the family). As for being a Republican........ I'm not. That's your only defensive stance.......? Of course it is, way ta go sputz......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ok, the Police are lying. I get it. Enjoy your Walmart criminals and higher taxes. Keep on shopping till you drop boy. WOO HOO!!

The police are only lying when they shoot a black kid, right Holmes?

Well then the Police are telling the truth on this? I think you're confused.

I think you're clueless. Democrats always want everyone as dependent as possible on government. I think though your targeting the poorest workers who need jobs and jobs skills the most is pretty despicable though, even for you
Look at his nik, he's not a Democrat........

His squad’s sergeant, Robert Rohloff, a 34-year police veteran who has to worry about staffing, budgets, and patrolling the busiest commercial district in Tulsa, says there’s nothing funny about Walmart’s impact on public safety. He can’t believe, he says, that a multibillion-dollar corporation isn’t doing more to stop crime. Instead, he says, it offloads the job to the police at taxpayers’ expense. “It’s ridiculous—we are talking about the biggest retailer in the world,” says Rohloff. “I may have half my squad there for hours.”

Isn't that their job?

Dayamn! You're even more stupid than you look!!!! And I didn't think that was possible....... :lmao:

Still can't get past your delusions to see my point, not that I expected you were smart enough to be able to...... :lmao:

I asked him where he shopped. He says he doesn't shop at Walmart. Wonder if wherever he shops wouldn't call the TAXPAYER FUNDED police if a crime was
Just telling you what Bentonville's gonna tell ya. 'You just shut up and buy more cheap shitty Chinese-made products. That's all your good for. If we wanted your opinion, we would ask.'

Since you're not man enough to back up a demand of "you just shut up", I'll give you my opinion when I please and your only role is to find a way to be happy with it.

I didn't tell you to shut up. I told you that's what Bentonville's gonna tell you. 'You just continue shopping till you drop. That's your sole purpose. Now get to it.'

Uh, you will shut up and keep buying your cheap shitty Chinese-made products from Walmart. Am i wrong?

Yeah, he seems to think that cops aren't supposed to respond to reported crimes committed at Walmarts. :dunno:
Of course some Wally Worlds are in or next to high crime areas, but so are all the other retail outlets in the same areas. Those Wally Worlds have a higher number of shoppers so obviously will draw a higher number of criminals. Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure that out...... :lol:

Yeah, he seems to think that cops aren't supposed to respond to reported crimes committed at Walmarts. :dunno:
Of course some Wally Worlds are in or next to high crime areas, but so are all the other retail outlets in the same areas. Those Wally Worlds have a higher number of shoppers so obviously will draw a higher number of criminals. Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure that out...... :lol:

He must think cops don't respond to crimes being committed wherever he shops.

His squad’s sergeant, Robert Rohloff, a 34-year police veteran who has to worry about staffing, budgets, and patrolling the busiest commercial district in Tulsa, says there’s nothing funny about Walmart’s impact on public safety. He can’t believe, he says, that a multibillion-dollar corporation isn’t doing more to stop crime. Instead, he says, it offloads the job to the police at taxpayers’ expense. “It’s ridiculous—we are talking about the biggest retailer in the world,” says Rohloff. “I may have half my squad there for hours.”

Isn't that their job?
No, apparently they're supposed to hang out at doughnut shops then beat and shoot innocent, unarmed people. :dunno:

He must think cops don't respond to crimes being committed wherever he shops.
Well when one is "shopping" at landfills and back alley dumpsters......... :dunno:

TBH, I have seen some dense anti-Walmart arguments, but this one really takes the cake. Walmart is evil because they prosecute shoplifters!!!!

I think you're clueless. Democrats always want everyone as dependent as possible on government. I think though your targeting the poorest workers who need jobs and jobs skills the most is pretty despicable though, even for you
Look at his nik, he's not a Democrat........

And I'm not a Republican, but he keeps calling me one

Bleepin Walmart. All those $Billions, yet won't hire a proper security staff. But then again, why would it? It has the Taxpayers to pay the bill. Evil Corporations, ya gotta love em... Or do ya?

Bleepin Walmart. All those $Billions, yet won't hire a proper security staff. But then again, why would it? It has the Taxpayers to pay the bill. Ah, evil corporations, ya gotta love em... Or do ya?

With all the taxes they pay, they are already paying for the police. Why do they need to pay for it again? Democrats really hate anyone who is successful, don't you?

Some people's fascination with Walmart is amusing.

So you don't care about what the Police think? You don't mind paying higher taxes to help Walmart out? Because local Police can't keep up with all the Walmart crime. Their resources are finite. They'll need more tax revenue eventually.

I live in the vicinity of at least 4 Walmart's.... I don't recall hearing any such thing about out-of-control crime at any of them.

Let Walmart hire their own "police" and start shooting the thieves as looters. If you want Walmart to privately fund it, does that mean they can do what a private citizen has the right to do to someone stealing from their homes?

Walmart crime is out of control. And you the Taxpayer are paying for it. So enjoy that cheap shitty Chinese-made toaster. You're paying through the nose in other ways.
This should make you happy....... Heck maybe the cops can protect and serve the shit out of you....... :lmao:

Doesn't WalMart have a bunch of black employees? And you're calling cops? Want to turn it into a shooting gallery?

Ah, so now y'all suddenly have a problem with the Police. Y'all greedy white Republican dudes crack me up. You're so full of shite. :laugh:

Um ... you don't recognize when I'm mocking you, LOL. Democrats just get dumber and dumber, don't you?

Aren't you glad you're not prejudice like white people are?

Uh, this is actually a really good time for you Authority-Worshippers to support the Police. They're telling you that you're gonna have to pay higher taxes to subsidize Walmart's security. Because Walmart is too greedy to do it.

You tell em! Now give Bentonville a call. See if they care about anything you have to say. You just shut up and keep buying your cheap shitty Chinese-made products. That's your job. Now get to it.

You'll do what you're told son. You'll continue funding and supporting one of the most evil corporations on earth. If i'm wrong about that, please feel free to correct me.

Some people's fascination with Walmart is amusing.

So you don't care about what the Police think? You don't mind paying higher taxes to help Walmart out? Because local Police can't keep up with all the Walmart crime. Their resources are finite. They'll need more tax revenue eventually.

Where do you shop?

You're deflecting now. You're just moving towards resorting to personal attacks. You're angry, so now you wanna shoot the messenger. But talk to your local Police, and see what they think.

I asked a simple question to someone that's apparently too stupid to answer it.

I don't really have to know the specific location, just curious. Wherever it may be, are you saying that the TAXPAYER FUNDED police wouldn't respond if a crime was committed there?

You Authority-Worshippers sure do pick odd times to challenge the Police. They're only telling you that Walmart's so greedy, it won't hire a proper security staff. It's making you the Taxpayer pick up the difference.

Walmart crime is out of control. And you the Taxpayer are paying for it. So enjoy that cheap shitty Chinese-made toaster. You're paying through the nose in other ways.
This should make you happy....... Heck maybe the cops can protect and serve the shit out of you....... :lmao:

Doesn't WalMart have a bunch of black employees? And you're calling cops? Want to turn it into a shooting gallery?

Ah, so now y'all suddenly have a problem with the Police. Y'all greedy white Republican dudes crack me up. You're so full of shite. :laugh:

Um ... you don't recognize when I'm mocking you, LOL. Democrats just get dumber and dumber, don't you?

Aren't you glad you're not prejudice like white people are?

Uh, this is actually a really good time for you Authority-Worshippers to support the Police. They're telling you that you're gonna have to pay higher taxes to subsidize Walmart's security. Because Walmart is too greedy to do it.

Where you shop does the same unless you're going to claim they don't call the police if a crime occurs.

You'll do what you're told son. You'll continue funding and supporting one of the most evil corporations on earth. If i'm wrong about that, please feel free to correct me.

I'll do what I choose unless you think you're man enough to make me do what you're telling me to do. Please feel free to try AND fail.

Bleepin Walmart. All those $Billions, yet won't hire a proper security staff. But then again, why would it? It has the Taxpayers to pay the bill. Evil Corporations, ya gotta love em... Or do ya?

Does where you shop not call the police if a crime occurs?

You're flailing You're not making sense. The Police are telling you that Walmart is so greedy, it won't hire a proper security staff. They're telling you that it's you the Taxpayer who's paying the price. Yet you're attacking them for it. Pretty bizarre.

Forum List

Back