Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater

Nice to see the doctor speak up. Putting his guards' lives in direct, unnecessary danger was just another example of this President's unfitness for the office.

He took advantage of their sincere and patriotic loyalty to the office for his own cynical political gain. Ugly. Again. What an awful person.

Somehow the thought occurs to me the Secret Service people protecting him are most likely under the age of 50 and in excellent health. That would put them in the category of 0.14% death rate which is the same as the run of the mill flu.

hmmmmm.

Y'all need to think things through. Just another TDS thread.

The President waves to supporters from inside his vehicle while leaving Walter Reed and the Left goes nuts.

Any questions about TDS being a very real Mental Disorder?

Folks you can't make this shit up !!!

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'

WE need to treat him just like someone that knows they have Aids having open and unprotected sex with an unknowing person.
California says thats ok.

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'

WE need to treat him just like someone that knows they have Aids having open and unprotected sex with an unknowing person.
California says thats ok.

Yo need to read that law again. You can still be found criminally legally guilty for not telling your partner that you have HIV prior having unprotected sex and they contact HIV themselves afterwards. It's just not criminal to actually have HIV in California but it is in 34 states. IN 34 states, having HIV is grounds for immediate dismissal from employment.

I think if Trump recovers quickly it will only enhance his cavalier attitudes and policy towards COVID.

See? I am older and caught COVID. I was over it in a weekend and nothing happened.
Open everything up

Going for a 10 minute drive is "insanity"? :dunno:

Lighten up doc.
Makes me angry, he would have such wanton disregard for other people's health and that of their families.
“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a Feb. 7 call with Woodward. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”
“This is deadly stuff,” the president repeated for emphasis.
Trump told Woodward on March 19 that he deliberately minimized the danger. “I wanted to always play it down,” the president said.
Oh shut up you self-righteous prig.

Yo need to read that law again. You can still be found criminally legally guilty for not telling your partner that you have HIV prior having unprotected sex and they contact HIV themselves afterwards. It's just not criminal to actually have HIV in California but it is in 34 states. IN 34 states, having HIV is grounds for immediate dismissal from employment.
Do you tell all your boyfriends?

I think if Trump recovers quickly it will only enhance his cavalier attitudes and policy towards COVID.

See? I am older and caught COVID. I was over it in a weekend and nothing happened.
Open everything up

dumprumpbanner.jpg

bringbackthesanity.jpg

Open everything up
For once we agree. If a fat and (allegedly) unhealthy 74-year old man can survive the Chinese virus, then it can't be very dangerous to most folks. Also, It seems that the only person who had the virus and died but didn't die from it was George Floyd.

The President waves to supporters from inside his vehicle while leaving Walter Reed and the Left goes nuts.

If you are in the hospital under care, every doctor and nurse in the entire world will tell you to stay in the hospital. You are under treatment. Nobody with an infectious disease who is under treatment should be leaving the hospital and taking a joy ride around the block. Nobody, ever. That was true when Carter was president, it was true when Bush was president. It was true when Clinton was president. And it is still true.

In the middle of a pandemic, with more resources at his finger tips than anyone else in the world, while millions of people are working from home or just lost their jobs because everyone is staying home so as to not catch sars-cov-2, he manages to get himself and his staff sick.

Seriously.

Open everything up
For once we agree. If a fat and (allegedly) unhealthy 74-year old man can survive the Chinese virus, then it can't be very dangerous to most folks. Also, It seems that the only person who had the virus and died but didn't die from it was George Floyd.

Yeah, except he has the best medical care in the entire world.

When was the last time you had a team of doctors stand in front of the hospital and hold a press conference to explain to everyone how your treatment is going?

ROTFLMAO

If you are in the hospital under care, every doctor and nurse in the entire world will tell you to stay in the hospital. You are under treatment. Nobody with an infectious disease who is under treatment should be leaving the hospital and taking a joy ride around the block. Nobody, ever. That was true when Carter was president, it was true when Bush was president. It was true when Clinton was president. And it is still true.

In the middle of a pandemic, with more resources at his finger tips than anyone else in the world, while millions of people are working from home or just lost their jobs because everyone is staying home so as to not catch sars-cov-2, he manages to get himself and his staff sick.

Seriously.
AIDS is infectious. So should every fag in the world with AIDS and Magic Johnson stay in a hospital?

Open everything up

Yeah, except he has the best medical care in the entire world.

When was the last time you had a team of doctors stand in front of the hospital and hold a press conference to explain to everyone how your treatment is going?

ROTFLMAO
Me? Never. I am not the president of the United States.

Last edited:

Isn't this the CNN hack...?

Trump insists those around him agree to risk infection

He berated them for wearing masks and now insists they share a car with him while he is infected

Link to him berating people for wearing masks or retract immediately and apologize for yet another left wing lie.

How about the debate last week
Trump mocked Biden for wearing a mask
The Trump family ignored the rules and took off their masks

Nice to see the doctor speak up. Putting his guards' lives in direct, unnecessary danger was just another example of this President's unfitness for the office.

He took advantage of their sincere and patriotic loyalty to the office for his own cynical political gain. Ugly. Again. What an awful person.
You have no idea. For all we know, the presidential vehicle even has a partition between the front and back seat. Just because you don’t agree with it, doesn’t make it wrong. The doctors treating him said it was safe. Someone not treating him, a Cnn sycophant, makes news for himself by stating his unwarranted opinion.

Forum List

Back