Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
If they get sick, joy riding with the pres, he will just say, send me some more healthy lackeys. They get paid to take a bullet so they shouldn't mind sharing my sometimes deadly disease. If they have family, tough for them.
You do realize, everyone has a 99% survival rate?
What a rightarded thing to say. According to you, a 90 year old person has the same chance of surviving as a 20 year old. :cuckoo:
They have a better chance than what is being reported.
How do you know?
The stats, you know out of all those covid deaths. Only 6% died from the coronavirus alone?
I see, so if you cherry pick stats, you can falsely claim there's a 99% survival rate. Thanks for confirming.
thumbsup.gif
The fact is only 6% of the 200,000 deaths were caused by corona alone. Don't worry, Trump will be your president till 2024.

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
If they get sick, joy riding with the pres, he will just say, send me some more healthy lackeys. They get paid to take a bullet so they shouldn't mind sharing my sometimes deadly disease. If they have family, tough for them.
What a rightarded thing to say. According to you, a 90 year old person has the same chance of surviving as a 20 year old. :cuckoo:
How do you know?
The stats, you know out of all those covid deaths. Only 6% died from the coronavirus alone?
What.., so that is going to have them rolling out of the graves, as if they had not contracted covid?
No, they want the number high to make Trump look bad.

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'
I applaud the doctor for speaking up to express his TDS

but his complaint has no merit

trump endangered no one by appearing in public inside an SUV

That complaint is just silly

Which is great, unless you are part of the 1%.

"Which is great, unless you are part of the 1%."

Which those healthy, young secret service agents are not

Trump won't have to recover from covid, covid will have to recover from Trump!

he's too strong! HE'S TOO STRONG!

How do you know?
I see, so if you cherry pick stats, you can falsely claim there's a 99% survival rate. Thanks for confirming.
thumbsup.gif
The fact is only 6% of the 200,000 deaths were caused by corona alone. Don't worry, Trump will be your president till 2024.
Assuming that's even correct, all that means is the rest died because they contracted COVID-19 while having other underlying conditions that had not previously killed them.

Trump insists those around him agree to risk infection

He berated them for wearing masks and now insists they share a car with him while he is infected

But masks work, right? You guys are really pretty stupid.

My wife is a physician and has been around many COVID positive patients and has not tested positive. Same with my neighbor's son who is an ER physician who was working in the COVID unit at the hospital.

Spare us for NOT freaking out when the President goes on a 5 min. car ride with everyone wearing masks with the very people that will be driving him home from the hospital shortly anyway.

...His Secret Service aren’t made up of snowflakes.
Correction...

His Secret Service agents have no administrative nor biological defense against a superior who stupidly and callously and needlessly puts them in harm's way.

All fixed.
He was wearing a MASK, haven't you and your ilk ASSURED us that if you wear a mask all is fine? Were you LYING?

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Assuming that's even correct, all that means is the rest died because they contracted COVID-19 while having other underlying conditions that had not previously killed them.
Yeah, if a guy shot himself in the head and had covid. He died of covid. Trump will be your president till 2024.

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Yeah, if a guy shot himself in the head and had covid. He died of covid. Trump will be your president till 2024.
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif

...He was wearing a MASK, haven't you and your ilk ASSURED us that if you wear a mask all is fine? Were you LYING?
Incorrect.

Masks and social distancing are two important elements in any sane, rational regimen attempting to lessen the likelihood of infection.

Neither are a bulwark against such spread... such an approach merely greatly reduces the likelihood of spread when in close proximity for limited periods of time.

But you knew that already, didn't you, gunny?

Knowing that, and STILL spinning it in a way supportive of your Orange Baboon-God master, is both irresponsible and disingenuous.

It is the job of the Loyal Opposition
(1) to call Bull$hit on such dishonesty.

---------

(1) loyal to the Republic, not your POS poster-boy

How do you know?
What.., so that is going to have them rolling out of the graves, as if they had not contracted covid?
No, they want the number high to make Trump look bad.
Donnie looks bad on his own. His dog whistle policy to the stupid, but loyal few has had 35% of the country working against the 65%, as far as defeating the virus is concerned. He got it because he did not take precautions just like he dog whistled to the trump chumps. I no longer care what happens to his dumb ass. Be glad when the election is over and he is outta here.

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'

Isn't this the CNN hack...?
As far as I know, he is just one of the many attending physicians at Walter Reed. Most hospital hire men of medicine, who observe standard practices and standards of care and wish to avoid patients getting out and being a hazard to themselves and others. Just common sense and medical knowledge. Neither of those are high on trumpian priorities. It is why trump is sick with covid now. He doesn't get the knowledge and common sense thing, so he is stuck with the covid thing.

You would have a point if his docs didn’t approve what he did...So, now his docs are what? Quacks?

Forum List

Back